Pavlos And Marie-chantal: Current Events October 2003 - February 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose children?

Pia's children don't have titles.

Marie-Chantal's children have titles.

Whether Alexandra's children have titles or not depends on whether the marriage of Alexandra and Alexandre or his parents Egon and Diane were deemed morganatic by the head of the house of Fuerstenberg. If the marriages were approved, then they are Princess Talita and Prince Tassilo. If not, then they use the prince/ss title by pretense.

What do you mean "indian" heritage? From what part of her face?

I think she means Inkas or Magias...... :blink: from her mothers side.

Right---Incas, Native Americans--she looks great--not so washed out blond like she was heading toward.

I think so, only because I doubt she'd wear pleather.

Marie Chantal elegance, excellence mother, sweet

Originally posted by Lia@Jan 7th, 2004 - 8:11 pm
I think she means Inkas or Magias...... :blink: from her mothers side.
Her mother is Equaduorian. When Olympia-Maria was born and then became a little bit older, I started wondering "who" she was going to look like ~ then, it became clear to me that she looked like her maternal grandmother. In fact, I think she continues to look like her maternal grandmother .. and, whoever said that Marie-Chantal favors her mother more and more is quite correct. ;)

It's really that Prince Pavlos's full title is: His Royal Highness Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece Duke of Sparta?
I didn't know that his title is Duke of Sparta, isn't it?

PARIS - JANUARY 20: Chantal Miller with sister Pia attend Chanel's Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2004 show on January 20, 2004 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

PARIS - JANUARY 20: Chantal Miller attend Chanel's Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2004 show on January 20, 2004 in Paris, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,926
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 369
Last edited by a moderator:
the three millers. has alexandra got a lip job??

ETA copyright source IML/Mandy

Attachments

• IML_9611201.jpg
    IML_9611201.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 911
Actually it's only two. The woman in the middle is the mother.

I think it's just the way Alexandra is smiling that makes her lips look like she's recently had work on them or botox or whatever.

Originally posted by Alisa@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 7:59 am
Actually it's only two. The woman in the middle is the mother.
Why they are just 2 now? What happen to the other sister? :lol: :lol:

i know its the mother, still three millers, since thats her last name as well. i see how it could be confusing. pia was also at the show though.

1. shopping on madison avenue, NY

2. MC in central park with nanny and two of her children

3. one more

4. wth alexandra

5. shopping on madison avenue, NY

6. ...and here: with her baby cloths, old pictures, probably posted here before

ETA copyright source IML/Mandy

Attachments

• INKE_Princess_Chantal_NY_4.jpg
    INKE_Princess_Chantal_NY_4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 571
  • INKE_Princess_Chantal_NY_2.jpg
    INKE_Princess_Chantal_NY_2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 524
  • INKE_Chantal_191002_02.jpg
    INKE_Chantal_191002_02.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,349
  • INKE_Chantal_191002_06.jpg
    INKE_Chantal_191002_06.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,251
  • INKE_Chantal_191002_03.jpg
    INKE_Chantal_191002_03.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 358
  • INKE_9.jpg
    INKE_9.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 509
It's good to know that they lead productive lives. Always so comforting. :p

This one definitely warrants an ouch!

From Am I Annoying or Not?

Princess/Designer

The Resume
(September 17, 1968- )
Born in London, England
Birth name is Marie-Chantal Miller
Princess of Greece
One-third of the socalite 'Miller Sisters'

Why she might be annoying
She is the daughter of billionaire Robert Miller, who founded airport Duty-Free Shops.
She likes to be addressed as 'Your Majesty,' even though Greece no longer has a monarchy.
Her 1995 wedding to Prince Pavlos was the largest royal wedding since Charles & Diana's.
Designs overpriced children's clothing and accessories.

Why she might not be annoying
She was named to People's Best Dressed list (1998).
She was selected to People's Most Beautiful list (1997).
Prince William is her son's godfather.
Celebrities love her kids' clothing line.
She is richer than her husband the prince.

Credit: Anonymous

Featured in the following Annoying Collections:

Monarchs and Royalty

People Magazine's 10 Best Dressed [1998]

People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People [1997]

Am I annoying or not?

Good to see the exile princesses becoming friends. I did'nt know celebrities loved her children's line? I wonder who. It's werid I live in Ny and i have never seen M-C. I live in the bronx, but i spend 5 days a week going back and forth in the city. It soent make any since that she wants to be called HM. It's not like the king is dead. I can understand if he was and she can trick ppl into think that the monarchy still exist and say she is the queen. Does anyone know if M-c and her sister speck spainsh or have been to ectador? Today has been my worst spelling days ever.

You go back and forth to the city? Where do you expect to see her--on the 5 train? You'd see her if you lived/hung out on the upper east side. I am pretty sure they have been to Ecuador--did you do a search on this board for a link?

I'm near central park a lot and I have never seen her. And I'm usually on madsion Ave. I dont think there is a link on this board. But I'll look. Have you seen her Bubbette?

The pictures posted above are older, and Marie Chantal, Pavlos and their children now live in London (since the fall), so I don't think you'd see Marie Chantal wherever you looked for her in New York City.

Originally posted by sky@Jan 28th, 2004 - 1:30 am
I'm near central park a lot and I have never seen her. And I'm usually on madsion Ave. I dont think there is a link on this board. But I'll look. Have you seen her Bubbette?
nah, I'm *never* on the upper east side. I have seen her ex brother-in-law's sister a few times though when she lived here! (Tatiana Von F.-isn't that a stretch! :) )

I think there will always be a decent chance to see MC in NY - she can afford to fly between NY and London whenever she wants and as often as she wants. Also she will attend special gala events from time to time.

Does Alexandra still live in NY, or did she move to London too?

i know its the mother, still three millers, since thats her last name as well. i see how it could be confusing. pia was also at the show though.

I am sorry karolina, for some reason I thought your post said the three miller sisters. My apologies.

Is Alexandra wearing a similar coat to the one M-C wore on an earlier page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom