Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 6: January 2008 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Greece.gif

Welcome to the new thread, dedicated to the Current Events of
Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal

The previous thread, from March 2007 to January 2008, can be found here.

While posting, keep in mind our Community Rules and Membership FAQs, especially:
  • This thread is for current events only
  • You can post directly only pictures, you have written permission from the copyright holder. Posting links to pictures is perfectly ok.
  • Be reespectful even if you disagree.

I am looking forward to seeing photos from their yearly trip to Gstaad.

So am I, but we did not have photos every year. I loved the ones in 1999 with the inside of the chalet...

So am I, but we did not have photos every year. I loved the ones in 1999 with the inside of the chalet...

So did I! The chalet looked so cozy and beautiful. I would like to see more photos in the chalet (it seems like most of the photos are taken outdoors). I wonder if it still looks the same, or if they have updated it since 1999. They are so lucky to have such a beautiful holiday home.:flowers:

Pics 23.1.2008

Here are the pics from yesterday :flowers:

Prince Paul and wife attend the Valentino Fashion show, during
Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Spring-Summer 2008 on
January 23, 2008 at Musee Rodin in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

IMO she´s showing a little already and has gained some weight:wub:
Always reassuring to see this couple still being so in love. It´s the only one of the weddings from 1995 who still is married....

Here are the pics from yesterday :flowers:

Prince Paul and wife attend the Valentino Fashion show, during
Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Spring-Summer 2008 on
January 23, 2008 at Musee Rodin in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I'm not sure whether it's pregnancy, but IMO Marie Chantal looks better than ever!!
(no matter how this pisses me off!!:cool:)

They look like they're very happy together and she looks lovely and glwing. She's pretty big to be so early in the pregnancy but I figure by the 5th pregnancy one's body gets ready quickly (at least thats what a good friend told me LOL).

Thanks for the photos, Iceflower! I think she looks very happy, radiant. She's put on more weight than I think she had w the others at the same time, but it is her 5th pregnancy. They both look very nice.

IMO she´s showing a little already and has gained

Always reassuring to see this couple still being so in love. It´s the only one of the weddings from 1995 who still is married....

Tottaly agree with you here...theyv been married for years now and still very much in love with each other,they are truly one romantic royals,so sweet together!:flowers:

She has that beautiful glow that some women get when they are pregnant. Lucky girl!

On youtube there´s a video on the occasion of Felipe´s 40th birthday (Los 40 del principe (1) where among others also Pavlos talks about his cousin and he talks in a very fluent Spanish! Didn´t know that Pavlos speaks about three languages: Greek, spanish and English. And maybe French. Watch it! (And if you´re only interested in seeing this smart guy....:wub:)

Great info Stefanie, thank you !
Here is a link to this video.
YouTube - Los 40 del príncipe (1)

The voice is not what I expected (sounds like a person who smokes or has a sore throat). But yes, 3 languages bilingual (and probably french also), that is impressing... :ohmy:
I noticed that behind P there are 4 small portraits of the children. It looks like other portrait I saw in an article about Allegra Hicks, and they were painted by a lady called Julia Condon. Maybe it is the same painter who did the 4 ones here.

Great posts Stefanie and Sita! CP Pavlos' Spanish is excellent (and his sexy voice helps!). I enjoyed seeing the paintings of the children up-close. :flowers:

I like the drawings but I have noticed that Olympia does not look as ethnic as she actually does.

I liked M-C's outfit from the Valentino show.How large a family do you all think they will have?

Thanks for the posts/links Sita780. I liked the portraits of the kids. I wonder if she's ever had them down all together (in the same portrait) like the used to do in the "old days." The fact that Pavlos speaks several languages is very impressive - and sexy.

I think that what Dona Metizia means is that she doesn't look so strongly Greek. I am not completely sure, and I apologize to Dona Metizia if this is incorrect, but that is how I took the message.

Some people think that MO resembles a bit her maternal grandmother who has indian roots from south-america. IMO she´ll never become very pretty. She´s got too big, little sticked out, ears, a flat face and the back of her head is quite flat. Like most of the greek princesses (pity...) she´s not as pretty as the boys. In the moment I believe little Odysseas is the prettiest of the children.
I don´t like the paintings too much. All children look someway alike specially the expression of their eyes.

MO does resemble her maternal grandmother. Her mouth and eyes are very similar. Poor thing! She has been looking awkward in photos from the past year. I wonder if she will change as she ages, or if she will continue to resemble her maternal grandmother. Either way, that poor child needs to have some dental work. She needs braces. I know that it is very wrong to criticize a child's appearance, and I'm sorry.

When I look at photos of myself at age 11, I cringe. I definitely went through an awkward stage (and I'm not sure that I ever grew out of it).:flowers:

No, I think you are right, 11 or 12 is an akward stage for most people. I see it if I look at my old 6th grade pictures and nearly everybody looked better when younger or then later again in comparison.

Hum, I must say I like MO's portrait, very poetic to my taste, and I find she looks lovely in photos too. My favorite though, has always been Achilleas who always looks like a good healthy boy, very smily (like one of my own boys in fact...). His portrait is lovely too ; my own taste of course. I like the starry sky behind, and the colours.

I agree with you Sita. Achilleas is a very handsome boy, and his painting is the prettiest of all the children's paintings.

I think that what Dona Metizia means is that she doesn't look so strongly Greek. I am not completely sure, and I apologize to Dona Metizia if this is incorrect, but that is how I took the message.

What I meant is that they made her look white. Out of all of MCs kids she looks more like her grandmother who has obvious (to me) indigenous features. It seems to me that that family does not care much for that part of their ancestry. It makes me a little sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom