Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 5: March 2007-January 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all who posted the newest pics and links, the family pictures are really great,
I love to see that wonderful family in that kind of official pictures. Not to forget the style
of the pictures themselves is great, the photographer has done a great job :)

gorgeous, gorgeous family.

Have to say, Pavlos seems either distracted, sad, annoyed (for having to pose for the umpteenth session in his marriage), tired, or...don't know. He's as handsome as ever and then some but somehow seems...Idunno, not his old smiley self.

Marie Chantal is a very stylish and poised woman. I wouldn't call her beautiful, but she really holds herself well.

sita780 said:
Thank you very much dazzling. I'll try when my own kids leave me one minute...I would love to have a copy of this mag...:
Alex B.'s Miller Sisters Message Board: Pavlos, MC and the kids.
(comment and bigger pic)

what a beautiful family! Thec hildren have grown so much since the last time weve seen them. MC doesnt seem to have changed abit:) Whos the red hair lady in the picture.

Answer to dazzling :
The red haired lady seems to be Calliope Karella. From what I understood she is a greek person who lives in NY. She apparently did the interview. She is the author of the book "Weddings of style" which has the MC/Pavlos wedding portrait on its cover. I have this book, there are nice pics and details about the festivities (about 6 pages dedicated to P/MC in the whole book).
If she is the one who prepared this very last photo session, wow !
Still no idea of how to get a copy though...didn't find it on amazon.

Were there an entire set of photos taken? The only ones I have seen are the group shot with the photographer and the one with the three of them.

Marie - Chantal´s opened her second shop in London.

realigned19/05/2007

Vanity Fair´s party

attachment.php
get_preview.php
thumb.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, what a treat ! :angel:

Valentino had a boat called Blue One some years ago. Maybe it is the same they went on last Sunday. It was decorated in white and deep dark blue. The 20th was P's birthday as you all spotted...maybe they did celebrate in Cannes or on the boat.

I love MC's outfit, but Pavlos's bag...has someone seen that kind of thing already ? In France it is supposed to be old fashioned and very non elegant...:ermm: In my undestanding Valentino should have had a heart attack at the very sight of this thing. Anyway, great pics of my favourite couple and family !
Thanks again !

Here's a little addition to the latest pics, they were taken on Sunday:

20/05/2007 Antibes Prince Paul of Greece and wife Marie Chantal arriving to Hotel Eden Roc in Antibes:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Marie Chantal looks wonderful in white, suits her well. What a great gate away, south of France, beautiful!

dazzling said:
Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie-chantal from Greece going to eat on the boat from Valentino.,in Cannes, France
Love MC's shoes! :wub: They look like Christian Louboutin, they've got red soles.
And Pavlos is as handsome as always! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just seen MC's shoes in a magazine. They are Louboutin, the article says they are 575 euros in France.
Another thing : I've seen photos of Valentino in Cannes for the cinema festival (he's presenting some jewelry he did with a famous jeweller - Chopard I think). The festival explains why so many celebrities are there at the moment.

Isn'it half term for British pupils just now ? Maybe all family spends a week in France...??

Thanks for the pictures, everyone! They're great!!! I think MC looks fab in white, also. Pavlos is as handsome as ever. It does look like he's los some weight but it doesn't take away from his looks. He has great posture, btw. I wish we'd see more photos of the kids. There seemed to be tons of them when they were small but not as many as they're getting older.

I think the reason there were lots of pictures of the children when they were small was because there would be new family photos every time a child was born and baptised. It's been three years since Odysseas-Kimon was born. The oldest children are two years apart.

Couldn't see the ones of MC in the Bahamas but the Cannes ones are sweet!:flowers: Pavlos looks very handsome and well.

MC looks gorgeous as always...This woman have a great sense of stylle...she's looks always so elagant!...
I agreed Paul looks very thin!!!

Did they not have mirrors in the room before Haakon left the hotel? What on Earth is he wearing? A red shiney shirt with black velvet jacket and giant bow tie?:eek:

:lol:

well, I guess the idea was to be like a "devil"?:ermm:
I like mette's dress even if it is a little "over the top" for this;)

Did they not have mirrors in the room before Haakon left the hotel? What on Earth is he wearing? A red shiney shirt with black velvet jacket and giant bow tie?:eek:

:lol:

The party was themed "Angels and Demons",Haakon looked the part if any.
:angel:

I wonder who else were there. One certainly would expect some of his Greek and Danish relatives at least. It seems an odd mix btw, Royalty and Naomi Campbell, Geri Halliwell and Liz Hurley all at the same party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom