Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 4: October 2006-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
olili said:
Pavlos and marie Chantal went to a party.

Thanks olili :) here are some more pics, the party has been the launch party for Crabtree and Evelyn's 'India Hicks Island Living' range in London on 22 Nov 2006 - picturedesk

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Moved

Whenever I see them both together I´m kind of moved. One of the only couples who´s marriage is permanent and constant....(My brother married one week after them and is divorced since January 1998 - without any children....)

I really do believe they're in love and content with each other. I don't believe they married for any other reason then that they found their soul mate in each other.

their ease and love around each other is very evident and i love to see pictures of them together - they make a very handsome couple.

Plus what lovely children - let's give them due credit.

Nice to read this on boards at last ! I d agree with every word you wrote Eliza and Stephanie. Thnk

Yes! I love them and their style and their devotion to their family!

I don't know why people are always quick to criticise MCs image. she's a good mother. I think she's unpopular for being a billionaire's daughter. People have to undertand that she works realy hard. It's not al parties and fun. She ca juggle runing a successful enterprise and being a wife and mother. She's spectacular!

I agree with you. I like them very much

I agree with you both. I think many people just suffer from considering her example because it seems unjust to them to be that gifted. And injustice is difficult to bear, that is normal, so they try to convince themselves that this marriage is a business, that MC is a zero etc (see some other boards). I do not want to blame these people, but I feel it is more interesting to see what these gifted people do with their life, and what example they bring to the public (as they know they are public persons). In that respect I think the GRF as a whole is a beautiful example of "what do you do when you loose a kingdom", which is quite an extreme experience. I did not loose a kingdom yet, but as a young working and married mum I have found inspiration many times in what MC and Anne Marie said or did. And I feel quite grateful for that, strange and paradoxical as it may seem...

they are a beautiful family, find them very down to earth people.

MC herself has said many times that it was very lucky/fortunate that her father was able to make the money he did with his business. She has also stated that 'it is hard to make money' (regarding the clothing business) so I do think that she realizes that she is blessed and fortunate in that respect. I think people just get jealous sometimes of her lifestyle. People criticize her for having housekeepers or help but who wouldn't have help if they had that many children and the means to do so? I know that I would hire domestic help in a heartbeat if I was able to! She also gives a lot of her money to good causes, many of which we probably never hear about because that is giving in the true sense. . .without the need for recognititon or praise. . .just to give because you can.

get_preview.php
get_preview.php

Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie Chantal of Greece Launch party for Crabtree and Evelyn's 'India Hicks Island Living' range, London 22 Nov 2006 - pictures

Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie Chantal of Greece Donna Karen Gold - Launch Party - Inside Arrivals Donna Karen Store London, Great Britain November 16, 2006 - pictures

Horst: Platinum private view, London, Britain - 28 Nov 2006 - pictures

Last edited:
I've got to admit, that my personal impression of her was a bit colored by some of the things that have been posted here. I've been reading some other things about her, interviews that have been posted here and other sites, and she seems to be a level headed type of person.
I don't think she is pretty, and some of the things that she wears are a bit over the top for my taste, almost like she is trying to hard to dress the part. But she portrays herself to be a person who is grounded and does not expect things to be handed to her on a silver platter. She seems to like to work for her money and takes pride in doing so.
I just wish she would use a tad bit more mascara or liner around her eyes so she would not look so plain all the time, but that is just my opinion.

sesa said:
I've got to admit, that my personal impression of her was a bit colored by some of the things that have been posted here. I've been reading some other things about her, interviews that have been posted here and other sites, and she seems to be a level headed type of person.
I don't think she is pretty, and some of the things that she wears are a bit over the top for my taste, almost like she is trying to hard to dress the part. But she portrays herself to be a person who is grounded and does not expect things to be handed to her on a silver platter. She seems to like to work for her money and takes pride in doing so.
I just wish she would use a tad bit more mascara or liner around her eyes so she would not look so plain all the time, but that is just my opinion.

You do make some very good points.

I think she likes doing buisness because she just does not want to be known as Pavols's wife and she is doing a great job with her buisness. she also seems to act like a normal person, i mean she does not seem to be snobby but a shy person.

I do agree that she should wear some make-up,she does look a bit too plain

For Berlen or any spanish poster, could we know roughly about the content of the article you last posted (with P and MC shopping).
Is it to understand that a shop will be opened in Paris ? Are there details about the whole set of pictures (I mean, I can't sort out the whole story, there are pics with Sybilla of Lux., and P&MC in a car, and P with nanny and the 4 kids...all seems to be on the same day. Maybe the journalist said a word about it) ?

Also, for those who read the Telegraph article about the auction, it is said that the family lives on Cheyne Walk, which could be guessed when looking at a London map (because of the view over the Thames). The house must really be extraordinary. This auction story is quite confusing. The official website seems very "politically correct", so I guess we just have to wait in order to understand more. Probably nothing to rejoice about anyway...they will appreciate their big family gathering in Denmark for Xmas...

She wiil be opened a shop in Paris and in L. A. soon (the spanish article)

In spanish forum I read that Prince Pavlos is deaf. This week MC appears in ¡Hola! magazine.

olili said:
In spanish forum I read that Prince Pavlos is deaf. This week MC appears in ¡Hola! magazine.

Ohhh come on don´t belive what the gossip press are writing about the royal familys her in europ.

olili said:

Really? I've never heard a hint of this. He can't be completely deaf unless it came on suddenly as he has an eloquent speaking voice. Partially deaf, maybe? Did they explain more about this alledged deafness? I did hear he was ill about a year ago but I never heard any further details. Maybe the deafness is a result of it.

Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece and his wife Crown Princess Marie Chantal of Greece attend a private party to celebrate the 80th birthday of Queen Elizabeth II at the Ritz Hotel on December 5, 2006 in London, England - picture

Thank you dazzling, I love furry things on MC although, I know fur is, well, fur... but it really suits her. Hope we'll see more of this outfit. This picture is full of joy with the lovely tree. Does someone think (like me) that Pavlos has really been looking particularly radiant and happy in the last months ??

sita780 said:
Thank you dazzling, I love furry things on MC although, I know fur is, well, fur... but it really suits her. Hope we'll see more of this outfit. This picture is full of joy with the lovely tree. Does someone think (like me) that Pavlos has really been looking particularly radiant and happy in the last months ??

she does look really good, love the hair, its a change from leaving it open. she looks radiant. Love the short jacket, very elegent.

Thanks, Dazzling, for the photo. Pavlos does look very happy. I don't think he's looked that good lately. I like MC's purse. Why was QEII celebrating her birthday now? I thought that was done over the summer.

MC compared with Helen Taylor

Helen is four years older than MC but in my opinion looks much younger in her face than MC. Interesting how people age.

Stefanie said:
Helen is four years older than MC but in my opinion looks much younger in her face than MC. Interesting how people age.
Despite all the youth-enhancing products out there, aging is mostly a genetic lottery. Other factors come into it, of course, but when you get right down to it, it's mostly genetic. MC's dad actually looks really young for his age, yet her mom looks considerably older.

They are all very well groomed and look the best that they can;some people really go all out using every age-defying product,surgery or treatment out there,while others are more relaxed and just want to look good for their age and not "young"... looking healthy and refreshed...

And as for Pavlos being deaf,this is the first time that I've heard of it and I don't know what to believe! I know of a few people who are deaf or are partially deaf and if the condition was something that they were born with,a certain speech impediment exists because in spite of hearing aids,or whatever type of aid,the dead person cannot hear the nuances of proper pronunciation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom