Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family Current Events Part 9: January 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't match the picture of Pavlos to the street where AM lives / lived exactly based on those pics. But AM and Constantine had an apartment by the War Museum which is only a few streets from the Presidential Palace.

I can't match the picture of Pavlos to the street where AM lives / lived exactly based on those pics. But AM and Constantine had an apartment by the War Museum which is only a few streets from the Presidential Palace.

It could be this one. This is right behind the Presidential Palace.

The headline of the Spanish blog is right, this is the Presidential Palace of Athens, the building where Prince Pavlos lives is the building next to the former Royal Palace of Athens, the current Presidential Palace. This can be seen perfectly in the images, in the background you can see the fence of the Presidential Palace, the trees in the garden.... and you can see a booth of the evzones (the Presidential guard) that protect around the palace.

https://c8.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/Gf217b5cb/22587086_YqjLp.jpeg

This is the Presidential Palace. Bravo for Spanish blog!!!!!

On Greek television they have said that it was close to the Maximos Mansion, it is the residence of the Prime Minister, this is incorrect, the Spanish blog is correct, it is the Presidential Palace, where the Head of State resides, in the past it was where the King resided. Bravo!!!

The press says that Prince Pavlos has rented an apartment in that building, and he resides there when he is in Athens. Queen Anna Maria lives on Queen Sofia Avenue, but it is true that in October a family friend said that the Queen was going to move other residence in Athens... I do not know if she has moved her residence.

Last edited:
Well, the "Spanish" blog is clearly written by our very own Nikolopoulus, so the info is to be trusted.

The headline of the Spanish blog is right, this is the Presidential Palace of Athens, the building where Prince Pavlos lives is the building next to the former Royal Palace of Athens, the current Presidential Palace. This can be seen perfectly in the images, in the background you can see the fence of the Presidential Palace, the trees in the garden.... and you can see a booth of the evzones (the Presidential guard) that protect around the palace.

https://c8.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/Gf217b5cb/22587086_YqjLp.jpeg

This is the Presidential Palace. Bravo for Spanish blog!!!!!

On Greek television they have said that it was close to the Maximos Mansion, it is the residence of the Prime Minister, this is incorrect, the Spanish blog is correct, it is the Presidential Palace, where the Head of State resides, in the past it was where the King resided. Bravo!!!

The press says that Prince Pavlos has rented an apartment in that building, and he resides there when he is in Athens. Queen Anna Maria lives on Queen Sofia Avenue, but it is true that in October a family friend said that the Queen was going to move other residence in Athens... I do not know if she has moved her residence.

So he has bought or rent an apartment in the builging next to the Presidential Palace?

"Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece, with his youngest son, Prince Aristidis-Stavros of Greece, gathered at the Rallye des Domes in Paris. Young people from royal and aristocratic families gathered to take part in this prestigious evening at Hôtel Le Marois on Saturday, February 3, 2024"

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2-QcRbP_pz/?igsh=dmNzNnd3bXZ6dGVy

At a special event in Athens last night, Crown Prince Pavlos, Vice President of Prince's Trust International, presented Ioannis and Evangelos Konstandopoulos with the 2023 Prince's Trust Global Sustainability Award for Europe.

CP Pavlos gave a podcast interview this morning to "MINICAST - 10 MINUTES OR LESS" on 77 WABC with John Catsimatidis.
CP Pavlos says that Athens is pretty much his "main base" now.

Back
Top Bottom