Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 8: May 2016 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can gather on Instagram the family is moving from London to New York! Pictures on Marie Chantal page show everything boxed up and on the kids pages a leaving party with friends

Prince Pavlos had already told a US journalist in January that they had Bought or rented a house in Manhattan and would soon be living in New York. I think it will be in June or even this month of may.

End of an era really :sad:. Does someone know if the family is also leaving their Farmington country house in Oxfordshire ?

What was the theme? I'm sorry but, MO looks like a common showgirl (..)

I'm perplexed because it seems -- JMHO -- that someone like Catherine Middleton, a "commoner" was raised to act like a perfect lady who could one day be "royal" ... and MO -- someone w/royal blood from many European royals -- wants to act, look, and dress like a social wannabe.

I just don't get it!

She could have been a perfect bride for any number of European royal/noble men.

Last edited by a moderator:
^It's this 'too cool for school' attitude that permeates the upper class these days.

This party was nothing new under the sun. Since mediaeval times royalty and aristocracy have organized parties with a theme. Think about the famous masked balls. Even the so strictly and sober raised Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands (grandmother of Beatrix), the last one to be called a lighthearted girl, engaged in such balls. Here you see a costume from the Dutch royal archives which she wore, especially made for her by Pierre Eugène Lacoste: picture.

Was not there anyone from the Royal Spanish Family and the Royal Family of Denmark?

Thanks for the photos!
It was nice to see Prince and Princess Michael attending the celebrations. Crown Prince Pavlos still looks dashing. Crown Princess Marie-Chantal's and Maria Olympia's ensembles are disappointing.

Last edited:
This party was nothing new under the sun. Since mediaeval times royalty and aristocracy have organized parties with a theme. Think about the famous masked balls. Even the so strictly and sober raised Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands (grandmother of Beatrix), the last one to be called a lighthearted girl, engaged in such balls. Here you see a costume from the Dutch royal archives which she wore, especially made for her by Pierre Eugène Lacoste: picture.

Wilhelmina wasn't half naked and showing all of her body.

What about Pavlos' brothers and sisters/Parents?

Thank you LadyFinn!
Can't this boyfriend of Theodoras' once smile normal?

My commentary was more about her behavior... just curious about the theme

Archduchess Eleonora also attended the party:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWCuUadAtM6/

As did her sister Archduchess Gloria:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWCbm0XAAIF/

And their mother, Archduchess Francesca:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWCaJNPAkuf/

The Hilton sisters attended too. Queen Maxima must be thankful that the Dutch press has a media code, as these decadent photos of her hanging out with such people will never be seen by most of the public. I wonder if the king attended or not.

We did not see any Danish family, Pavlos' parents and Spanish relatives but I suppose they must have attended.

Last edited:
... [snipped] Queen Maxima must be thankful that the Dutch press has a media code, as these decadent photos of her hanging out with such people will never be seen by most of the public. I wonder if the king attended or not.
We did not see any Danish family, Pavlos' parents or and Spanish relatives.
Such parties do not happen very often. One may assume that Queen Maxima and King Willem-Alexander are allowed to relax a bit.

I am sorry but this party was not for HM the Queen of the Netherlands.

Prince, is by Prince Pavlos, and The Revolution is Princess Maria Olympia,( because she is always revolutionizing, she does not like the classic, she is always introducing new things and changes). The guests had to go classic but moderns.

What was the theme? I'm sorry but, MO looks like a common showgirl (..)

I'm perplexed because it seems -- JMHO -- that someone like Catherine Middleton, a "commoner" was raised to act like a perfect lady who could one day be "royal" ... and MO -- someone w/royal blood from many European royals -- wants to act, look, and dress like a social wannabe.

I just don't get it!

She could have been a perfect bride for any number of European royal/noble men.
I fully agree with you. This girl seems absolutely spoiled and of bad taste. Her mother's family thanks to money managed to be raised to an acceptable level and reach the highest Royal families and MO looks like she wanted to escape from all this and go to a "Hollywood Boulevard" starlet to be level.
I don't get it either.
By the way,who is JMHO?

Archduchess Eleonora also attended the party:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWCuUadAtM6/

As did her sister Archduchess Gloria:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWCbm0XAAIF/

And their mother, Archduchess Francesca:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWCaJNPAkuf/

The Hilton sisters attended too. Queen Maxima must be thankful that the Dutch press has a media code, as these decadent photos of her hanging out with such people will never be seen by most of the public. I wonder if the king attended or not.

We did not see any Danish family, Pavlos' parents and Spanish relatives but I suppose they must have attended.

We will see these pictures on the web and in the boulevard press. The media code does not work here, it works for the protection of royals just doing private things in their private pastime (shopping, horseriding, going to church, playing field hockey). This was a society party with fellow guests posting on social media. There is no hindrance for the boulevard press not to publish these pictures. No problem at all.

I am sorry but this party was not for HM the Queen of the Netherlands.

Queen Máxima has not put any feet wrong. She went to the birthday party of the eldest son of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie of the Hellenes, who happens to be one of her best friends. She looked fabulous and acted gracefully. We can not held her responsible for other guests at the party.

Last week's Royal Ascot was marred with drunken brawls. One even involved a topless millionaire near the royal enclosure challenging visitors to fight with him. What now? Verboten for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ?

The party was divided because I have seen in two parties, one in the garden, where you can see the guests talking, commenting, sitting and listening to music, in the photos you see people of all ages and another party , after Of this, that would be more modern and extravagant to youngs

I have not seen photos of the kings,Constantine and Anne Marie but I have seen photos in the garden of the house, where you see a classic party, with people of all ages, and the truth, 50 years of prince Pavlos would be nice to have been them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom