Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Greece.gif

Welcome to part 7 of the thread for the current events of Crown Prince Pavlos and Marie Chantal.

You can find the old thread here:

** Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 6: January 2008 - November 2010 **
Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Hello, nice to be the one who starts the thread, hope it will be a great one with many gorgeous pics and good news of the family.
To begin here is a fab little post on MC's blog, about how the family celebrates Thanksgiving. Sadly I can't manage to enlarge the picture, if someone finds the solution I'll be glad.
Marie Chantal Blog | Family & Memories

I´m looking forward to see lots and lots of pictures of this charming family.
SITA I tried to enlarge the pictures as well, but couldn´t. Hope somebody manages to.

Well done Fairy tale, thank you so much ! I'm a fan of beautiful tables, what a treat... ! I understand the pictures are from the family's house in London. Am I mistaking ?

Thank you, FAiry TALE.I loved the pictures of the boys with Pavlos. They look so smart! also, what a beautiful decoration of the table. I think the pictures were taken in London.

Thank you for sharing Beltraneja.Gorgeous family!!

bouquet of flowers, a Preysler Elvis, Las Vegas .... yes it is possible that they renewed their vows, this is typical of Vegas to renew vows with Elvis

A great family picture with Elvis, but I am not to sure about the sideburns the boys are sporting:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: MO does appear to be tall because in the picture MC is in heels and she is in flat shoes

Love the photos!!They must have had great time!!!

What a great family!!! I really envy the enthusiasm they share. Pavlos and MC have created a united family.

Thank beltra!! the first picture Elvis????, I do not like to compliment the Christmas and New Year, it is good, but how cristmas card??? and second I do not like the colour of the photo, I would like second photo as cristmas card but in colour.

I think they have a good sense of humour.;)

I Loved the photos! You can see this family has great times together and a good sense of humour. Thanks for posting the pictures!

gorgeouuus family!!

I wonder how such different pictures can be assembled on one single Christmas Card.
Anyway I love the second one, I like to see Dad seated with a child on his knee. Usually it it the mother who is seated, so the picture is not as classic as it seems. I think this picture was taken in the familie's garden in London.

I like the second one more that the one with Elvis.
Where I can find other years´cards?
Thank you

:ohmy:It's so hard to choose which one is better.......or worse! I'm having a hard time believing Pavlos and MC renewed their wedding vows in Las Vegas at an Elvis Wedding Chapel! That's just.......:ermm::sad::ohmy:! The second one would be nice if not for the guy on the right with the camera.

The first picture is just downright tacky, not royal at all, but I guess Pavlos isn't like his dad and realizes he has no chance of ever reigning. The second photo is a lot nicer!

Ah, on the first photo, it seems that Prince Pavlos and Princess Chantal do like Elvis Presley...so, just for this reason, I do love the Princely couple double.

I personally love the Elvis picture-it's playful and jokey and shows a nice side to them. Gald they're not too stuffy to have a little fun now and then!:flowers:

Are those cards just for friends? If so, I think the first picture is totally okay.

The first photo is something I'd expect from a normal couple/family. They renewed their vows in an Elvis wedding chapel on the Las Vegas Strip and the kids could be there to witness it. Sounds like a fun family vacation. But when you throw in the fact that they are royalty, and a Crown Prince at that, it just becomes............tacky? Shocking? Insulting? It makes it seem like they did it because it's something to do in Vegas, like a ride a Disney World or something.

The second one would be nice if not for the guy on the right with the camera.
I like the second one also because of the guy with the camera, it looks more personal IMO. I don't like the Elvis one at all, it's just....tacky...I think that's the right word.

The more I see those photos, the more I like them. I love people with a sense of humour - and after all, they are not sending these photos to the Queen - but ot friends and family.
By the way, the guy on the right is Constantine!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom