Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie-Chantal of Greece exuded detached European elegance in the above photo.

Crown Prince Pavlos attended the funeral of Peaches Geldof today in Kent.

Wouldn't have expected to see him there.

Pavlos was in Germany today, April 30, to attend the opening of the "The Road to the Crown - The Kingdom of Hanover and Its Rulers" - exhibition at the castle Marienburg, south of the city of Hannover.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

I loved the photos of Aristides bored to sleep during he shopping expedition:lol:

Thank you! Every time I see and hear Pavlos speak I think what a great CPrince is lost for europe!

Caption:EPSOM, ENGLAND - JUNE 07: Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece (L) and Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece attend Derby Day at the Investec Derby Festival at Epsom Downs Racecourse on June 6, 2014 in Epsom, England. (Photo by David M. Benett/Getty Images for Investec)

Picture

:previous:

Great to see them at the races!

On May 19 Marie-Chantal and Pavlos attended the Cartier Flower Show dinner at Hurlingham Club in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Caption:EPSOM, ENGLAND - JUNE 07: Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece (L) and Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece attend Derby Day at the Investec Derby Festival at Epsom Downs Racecourse on June 6, 2014 in Epsom, England. (Photo by David M. Benett/Getty Images for Investec)

Picture

Don't forget to look behind them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Never seen Pavlos with a top hat before - amazing!
Isn´t the Princess wearing the similar dress like CPss Victoria of Sweden for her niece´s christening today?!

Last edited:
Prince Paul and Princess Marie Chantal have been at proclamation of the King Philip and they have been with the Greek royal family , but I have not found pictures of them. Does anyone have pictures?

I do not rule that they were days before of the proclamation in Spain, the press talks about a dinner with the whole family in the Palace of the zarzuela, however I think they have not been in the proclamation of their cousin, and the proof is that Prince Paul has posted a photo on his instagram, in New York, with his brother Philippos.

Members of the Greek Royal Family who attended the various ceremonies did so not as "royals" but rather as members of Queen Sofia's family supporting her and her son. A very nice gesture.

Marie-Chantal's Instagram
Beautiful amazing flowers from the hubby
Instagram

They had their 19th wedding anniversary on 1st July.

Olympia has inherited her father's height. She is stunning. Interesting shoes MC is wearing.

Today, July 8, Marie-Chantal, Maria Olympia and Marie-Chantal's mother Maria Clara Pesantes attended the Chanel show as part of Paris Fashion Week.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

PARIS, FRANCE - JULY 09: Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece arrives to attend the Elie Saab show as part of Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 on July 9, 2014 in Paris, France. (Photo by Jacopo Raule/GC Images)

Picture

I would say that is Maria Olympia with her as she posted a picture from the Ellie Saab show to her Instagram.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I still think MO dresses a bit too old and EuroTrash looking for her age and status.

I still think MO dresses a bit too old and EuroTrash looking for her age and status.

too old?! do you mean this very short dress?!:ermm: And what, please, is "eurotrash"?!?

I don't think she dresses too old. But I see the Eurotrash vibe, she's just a teenager, it can be just a phase. Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom