Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family current events 7: November 2010 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Prince Pavlos and his wife looked great as usual. Ms. Daphne Guiness, on the other hand, is stuck in her unhealthy eccentricity. It would be nice, if she wore something usual once in a while.

I have read here that Prince Paul is very handsome with that hairstyle, but I think he was much better before, now with this hairstyle, he appears more old, he was best before

Talita is gorgeous!!! MC starting to show her age, but looking elegant. Wish MO would tone down the blonde and go more natural, I think it would be more flattering to her face, not an extremely pretty girl like her cousin. Alex always looks ill, poor thing, despite the peroxide and over-tan. Nice they all seem close, though.

Talita is an outstanding beauty!
MO bears a great resemblance to her aunt, I agree.
I think her hair would be nicer is she toned then down a little...

DFS Group is a worldwide empire indeed! Do you know whether MC has her own jet? probably yes....

Last edited:
As a keen follower of MC's instagram I come to think that the family bought an estate in the English countryside because I do not recognise the premise on some photographs there :
.@mariechantal22 | Our new trampoline
.@mariechantal22 | I want my dinner too
I think it could be some Georgian big country house. Does anyone think like me ? It would be coherent with the fact that their former estate was sold some years ago (Beale House), according to a poster on this forum... If I am right we could have some great photoshoot of the new country home :wub:
Photoshoot at Beale House VF Spain Photos by grf_album | Photobucket

Blending History and Modernity in Children's Clothes.

LONDON — The crowning glory of Marie-Chantal of Greece is not the tiara she dons as a princess for events with her royal husband, Prince Pavlos. Nor is it her seat on the board of DFS Group, the duty-free stores brand that her father, Robert Miller, founded in 1960 and now has as its majority owner LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/22/f...-on-Her-Childrens-Clothes.html?hpw&rref=&_r=0

I like Marie Chantal's accent.

Last edited:
As a keen follower of MC's instagram I come to think that the family bought an estate in the English countryside because I do not recognise the premise on some photographs there :
.@mariechantal22 | Our new trampoline
.@mariechantal22 | I want my dinner too
I think it could be some Georgian big country house. Does anyone think like me ? It would be coherent with the fact that their former estate was sold some years ago (Beale House), according to a poster on this forum... If I am right we could have some great photoshoot of the new country home :wub:
Photoshoot at Beale House VF Spain Photos by grf_album | Photobucket
I tthink you´re right Sita. Thay must have a house in the country. Didn´t know the other was sold.

IIRC, Olympia's natural hair colour is a very nice, rich brown. It would be so much more flattering if she'd stick with that, (and shorten it by about half a foot).

Yes, I know, overly long, limp and blonde is the style for a lot of girls that age. ;)

Maria-Olympia is all Miller in the looks department. She especially favors her aunt Alexandra von Furstenberg, imo.

Princess Maria Olympia more and more looking a like her mother!
She is already young lady. Soooo pretty. :flowers:
I don't believe that She is only two year younger than me.

The bright blonde hair really washes Maria Olympia out...she is pretty though and looks a lot like her mum.

she is like her mother, but she has inherited from her father, smile and height ...:p:p:p

PARIS, FRANCE - DECEMBER 12: Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece and Prince Pavlos of Greece and Denmark are seen leaving the 'Four Seasons George V' hotel on December 12, 2013 in Paris, France. (Photo by Marc Piasecki/FilmMagic)

Gettyimages.co.uk gallery

:previous:

There's no information about the reason for their trip to Paris. But it looks more like a pre-christmas shopping trip. They were pictured leaving their hotel and the French gourmet grocery store Hediard, that sells food, wine and spirits (no children's wear, so I doubt that it could be a new deal for Marie-Chantal).

Prince Paul and Princess marie Chantal with their sons have received the new year in the Bahamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom