Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also expected Constantine Alexios to be dating a girl his age or closer to his age.
I have no problem that she is 14 years older than he is and that she is still legally married. But I am curious to know if she will have the approval of the royal family.
No problem she is married...?! Well, our standards seem to be at an all time low, I think. Besides, is adultery - going out with a still married person - not also a great sin in greek orthodoxy?! :whistling:
The young woman would be a great girlfriend for the CPcss of Norway´s eldest son, too - they are literally all the same.

Last edited:
I think while Queen Anne-Marie is still alive, the nostalgia of the now defunct Greek Royal Family will continue. She is a Queen, her sister is a Queen and she is still closely related to most of current heads and heirs of European kingdoms.

Greece has been without a monarchy for 60 years, Pavlos clearly does not have a deep affection for the country and culture, like his brother, and it is expected his children are the same. At the time of Pavlos' demise, in many many many decades to come, the mystique of this non-reigning family will have been gone.
....without a monarchy since 50 years, not 60!

No problem she is married...?! Well, our standards seem to be at an all time low, I think. Besides, is adultery - going out with a still married person - not also a great sin in greek orthodoxy?! :whistling:
The young woman would be a great girlfriend for the CPcss of Norway´s eldest son, too - they are literally all the same.

My point is that it's not such a big deal if she's separated, even though she's not yet divorced.
I think it would be worse if she was committing adultery, that is, cheating on her husband.

The Greek Monarchy is long abolished and Pavlos children are raised with the prospect that they will be private working citizens all their lives while still using their titles whenever it suits them to get a limo, a business class seat on the plane, the most expensive hotel suites and a free ticket to the royal events hosted by their close relatives…

Constantine-Alexios is free to do whatever he wants in many ways as he is 1. Not expected to marry anytime soon, and 2. Not expected to marry someone of a certain rank, and 3. His future wife will not become a (real) Crown Princess

My problem with him is hardly that a 24 year old guy dates older or younger women… That’s what most heterosexual guys in his age does…

My problem with him (and his family in general) is that they never misses a chance to market themselves as Prince’s and Princess’ of Greece without showing the slightest of interest in Greece apart from visiting their grandparents and going on super luxury holidays with their jetset friends….. And they haven’t even bothered to properly learn the greek language….

No wonder why most of the greek people can’t see themselves in a future with this family as their royal family ! They are really nothing more than a british/american jetset-family with greek and danish roots…

The difference between them and Nikos and Tatiana who lives in Greece, works in Greece, speak greek, and shows a genuine and passionate interest in the greek people and the greek culture, couldn’t be bigger

I can see where they would enjoy the perks without giving a damn. Greece has treated their family like sh!t for decades up to and including the present day. So I really have no problem with Pavlos' family, meaning MC and their children, going to their very close relatives swanky royal get togethers and occasions and using their titles which hopefully annoys the Greek government. Realistically there will not a be a restoration of the monarchy and I think Pavlos' family realizes that and does not care. Good for them.

Last edited:
The difference between them and Nikos and Tatiana who lives in Greece, works in Greece, speak greek, and shows a genuine and passionate interest in the greek people and the greek culture, couldn’t be bigger

Absolutely, hence the tragedy that Nikola and Tatiana don't have kids.

The family, however, don't owe anything to the Greek people. At the same time, one should put the minimum effort. Marie-Chantal never learnt the language, fine, but was it so difficult to find a Greek nanny? Speaking from experience, Greek isn't impossibly difficult to learn, it's not like it's Finnish or Korean!

Last edited:
Then since there is no monarchy in Greece, people in Greece who are so inclined can have an attachment to Nik and Tatiana as de facto royals and legacy guiders, and Pavlos and his family can do whatever they want.

Everyone is free to choose when the rules don't apply anymore.

Then since there is no monarchy in Greece, people in Greece who are so inclined can have an attachment to Nik and Tatiana as de facto royals and legacy guiders, and Pavlos and his family can do whatever they want.

Everyone is free to choose when the rules don't apply anymore.

Sure. Why not? Maybe Pavlos still cares, but I bet MC and the kids don't give one single damn. They'll use their titles when they want, and enjoy their lives.

Last edited:
Exactly. But the logic next step should then be to not actively pretend to be something they’re not…

The same can ofcourse be said about N and T if we really want as they are using the very same titles - but they at least tries to be worthy of the titles through really the only road ex-royals can go if they want to be in any way relevant… By living and working in their country, and genuinely caring about their country and leading a life of example that others can look up to.

Maybe so, maybe no. No one can make them stop, so I assume they'll keep using their titles just like every other defunct royal family. Many pretender families do not live in their former kingdoms, so I see no problem with MC and the kids doing whatever they want. The fact it annoys the Greek government is probably icing on the cake for them. Anyhow, I'll stop replying now as we just have different opinions. I don't care if they use their titles and some people do.

The Greek Monarchy is long abolished and Pavlos children are raised with the prospect that they will be private working citizens all their lives while still using their titles whenever it suits them to get a limo, a business class seat on the plane, the most expensive hotel suites and a free ticket to the royal events hosted by their close relatives…

Constantine-Alexios is free to do whatever he wants in many ways as he is 1. Not expected to marry anytime soon, and 2. Not expected to marry someone of a certain rank, and 3. His future wife will not become a (real) Crown Princess

My problem with him is hardly that a 24 year old guy dates older or younger women… That’s what most heterosexual guys in his age does…

My problem with him (and his family in general) is that they never misses a chance to market themselves as Prince’s and Princess’ of Greece without showing the slightest of interest in Greece apart from visiting their grandparents and going on super luxury holidays with their jetset friends….. And they haven’t even bothered to properly learn the greek language….

No wonder why most of the greek people can’t see themselves in a future with this family as their royal family ! They are really nothing more than a british/american jetset-family with greek and danish roots…

I don’t think they need their titles for any of those superficial things you listed because their mother’s family has money and is well connected and their fathers family are closely related to many of Europe’s ruling families. Many deposed royals have titles by courtesy and live their lives so

Maria-Olympia attended the "Tribute To Patrick Dupond" Dance Gala at Opera Garnier in Paris yesterday, February 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Oh my GOD. I hope so badly that those pics are current and therefore show that she is still together with Peregrine.
If yes I only wonder why we didn' t see him support her during those sad days after Constantine' s death.

Well at least we know they haven’t broken up as some assumed just because he wasn’t at the funeral.

The photos are from a couple of weeks ago, it seems weird that Peregrine didn't attend HLM's funeral.... especially because Hola refers to him as Olympia's fiancé, like, what ????
Btw, she has cut her hair, and it ain't it. https://instagram.com/stories/olymp...ource=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

So could it be that they had fun in St. Moritz after C died?
Quite unlikely IMO. If they are from before C' s death it' s still possible that they have separated meanwhile.

Hi new to the thread. Been a keen fan of Olympia for a few years follow her on her SM. I do think she and Perry a still together as they all including her family members continue to follow each other on IG. I think the reason Perry didn't attend King Constantine funeral is bc Olympia and Perry are not married. I also noticed Achileas's GF Isabella didn't attend also and they have been together for a while. Seeing as the press has taken an interest in their relationships, I'm sure the family didn't want to distract from the passing of King Constantine. Couldn't help but notice Olympia had liked one of Emilia Wickstead wedding gowns from her new collection a few weeks ago so fingers crossed they may be an announcement. Olympia is living in London and seems to be focusing on her modeling.

:previous: Princess Theodora has not yet married her fiance Matthew, but he was very much by her side at the King Constantine's funeral.

Maybe it's because M-O and Pearson are not engaged..at least not officially?

:previous: Princess Theodora has not yet married her fiance Matthew, but he was very much by her side at the King Constantine's funeral.

Maybe it's because M-O and Pearson are not engaged..at least not officially?

I'd say the difference is indeed that no engagement announcement has been made, so only Matthew is considered part of the family, especially since they've been engaged for ages now... So, he isn't really treated differently than he would have been had they been married.

What a titanic effort it must have been to deprive herself from partying and posting on IG for 40 days...:whistling: (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The posing with the hip thrown out and the pout is so...unroyal.

Speculative posts have been removed according to the TRF rules.

Back
Top Bottom