Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just my feeling but I think MO and Peregrine separated around Christmas...
He didn' t attend C' s funeral....

You could be right. I expected him to be at her side in Athens.

They were/are a gorgeous couple. Oh well.:whistling:

I haven't read or seen much about them since last autumn :previous:

So the rumours were true...I am SHOCKED to my very core, not just because she's 12 years older and still legally married, but because his type seemed to be the opposite (explosive brunettes). The future Head of the Greek Royal House is up to a good start in the tabloids, lol. :whistling: :author:

Last edited:
I also expected Constantine Alexios to be dating a girl his age or closer to his age.
I have no problem that she is 14 years older than he is and that she is still legally married. But I am curious to know if she will have the approval of the royal family.

I've a huge problem with someone dating someone who is married to someone else - but even more so with the person who is married to start dating someone else.

I would not have recognized Tino at all in these pictures... A very different look than at his grandfather's funeral last month (but a bit closer to his look today) - and even more so than before with his longer hair.

I don’t think it will be a long term thing at all. It’s messy and complicated.

:previous: We can hope. Talk about inappropriate...I can imagine that his parents do not feel encouraged.:ermm::whistling:

So the rumours were true...I am SHOCKED to my very core, not just because she's 12 years older and still legally married, but because his type seemed to be the opposite (explosive brunettes). The future Head of the Greek Royal House is up to a good start in the tabloids, lol. :whistling: :author:

We have a saying here in NL...something with an old bicycle..forgot the text tho...:whistling:

I don’t think it will be a long term thing at all. It’s messy and complicated.

Messy?Why? Just use your knife and fork and don´t put your elbows on the table.:ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Messy?Why? Just use your knife and fork and don´t put your elbows on the table.:ohmy:
You are funny:ROFLMAO: , it’s messy because she’s separated from her husband not yet divorced.

Oh well, we don't know. Maybe Poppy's husband has cheated on her before and is going his own ways. And then, she thinks, she can do that too. Who knows?

They don't have to give us an explanation, they are just unlucky to have been discovered by British paparazzi.

No one is asking for an explanation, they can do as they wish, but I don't like double standards.
If we were talking about a married man dating a 20 something year old girl, people wouldn't be so benevolent with their opinions.

As for the parents, there's nothing Pavlos and M-C can do. It'd be normal to assume M-C isn't delighted, but perhaps she actually approves. Delevingne is a member of their social circle, in fact, Poppy uploaded an IG story of herself and Isabella partying hard last night. Tone-deaf as all heck, but it proves she's "in".

Last edited:

I do have a problem with "the future head of the Greek Royal House". As I have learned in this forum they are a "not reigning royal family" and has been explained to me many times, that they can do what they want, because they are an EX ROYAL FAMILY. Whenever I criticized Olympia I was told "she is not a heiress and can do what she wants to do".

And, therefore I cannot really understand the fuss about young Constantine having an affair with this woman. In terms of morality such as going out with a still married woman, it is not appropriate.

he is still very young and probably will meet many other women, younger or older. I don't think there is anything to worry his parents

Some day he will marry the "right one", noble or/and rich, like they all do in those circles. When they are lucky, the marriage goes well, if not they will separate.

The monarchy has been abolished, but the Greek Royal House continues to exist and Konstantinos-Alexios IS his father's heir, he'll marry well unless he surprises the world and pulls out a Haakon. I'm just here making popcorn, hehe.

Finally, Maria-Olympia is indeed not a heiress (at least on her father's side). And we're thankful for it.

Last edited:
Apart from her still being married and a decade older (that will matter less as he gets older), she is pretty much the kind of person I'd expect him to date and maybe marry. High society upbringing, lots of nobles in her family tree. And, her career has been very much like his sister's.

He is free to marry whoever he wants.

However, saying that he is the future Head of the Royal House of the Hellenes seems difficult to maintain, he does not know Greek, he knows little or nothing about the history of Greece, and he does not even know who is the first king of the dynasty... His relationship with Greece is distant, and with his grandparents too.
By the way, at Filippos's wedding I want to remember that he greeted the Athens and all Greece Orthodox Patriarch who carried the Gospel in his hands, giving him a kiss on the hand as if she were a Lady......

I do not see a future Royal Head of House of the Hellenes

I think while Queen Anne-Marie is still alive, the nostalgia of the now defunct Greek Royal Family will continue. She is a Queen, her sister is a Queen and she is still closely related to most of current heads and heirs of European kingdoms.

Greece has been without a monarchy for 60 years, Pavlos clearly does not have a deep affection for the country and culture, like his brother, and it is expected his children are the same. At the time of Pavlos' demise, in many many many decades to come, the mystique of this non-reigning family will have been gone.

Pavlos and M-C know this, hence raised their children with this notion - it is very clear to see. Constantinos' hook-ups are no surprises at all - they move in a very different sphere to the most of us.

:previous: A kiss on the prelate's ring is how some Catholics greet their bishops and cardinals. Perhaps young Tino got it confused?:lol:

:previous: A kiss on the prelate's ring is how some Catholics greet their bishops and cardinals. Perhaps young Tino got it confused?:lol:

I saw Nikolaos do the exact same thing before his father's funeral...And Nikola has been living in Greece for more than a decade now. :ermm:

Last edited:
The Archbishop at King Constantine's funeral did not receive the family with the Gospels.
The Archbishop of Athens and all Greece is greeted by kissing his hand, but when he carries the Gospels in his hand and receives you at the door of the Cathedral, kiss the Gospel first, you do not kiss his hand and cross yourself.

And I believe that in the Catholic Church if the Archbishop has the Gospels or the Cross in his hand, you have to kiss it first. I think this is so too

Last edited:
, he knows little or nothing about the history of Greece, and he does not even know who is the first king of the dynasty...

I do not see a future Royal Head of House of the Hellenes

How do we know this? Did he do a declaration full of mistakes?

As for Mrs Delevigne, I don't care about her being 12 years older. The first lady of France is 16 years older than her husband, and there is no fuss at all.
Furthermore, if their relationship continues, I wish she would divorced quickly. Dating a married person Is not appropriate to this family's values and style.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

The Archbishop at King Constantine's funeral did not receive the family with the Gospels.
The Archbishop of Athens and all Greece is greeted by kissing his hand, but when he carries the Gospels in his hand and receives you at the door of the Cathedral, kiss the Gospel first, you do not kiss his hand and cross yourself.

And I believe that in the Catholic Church if the Archbishop has the Gospels or the Cross in his hand, you have to kiss it first. I think this is so too

Yes ..you are correct on both counts. Catholics are supposed to venerate the Cross first before anything else...at least that's what I do and what I have seen others do.

Maybe Tino, like many other young people his age, simply doesn't spend much time at church events and is not aware of religious protocol.

How do we know this? Did he do a declaration full of mistakes?

As for Mrs Delevigne, I don't care about her being 12 years older. The first lady of France is 16 years older than her husband, and there is no fuss at all.
Furthermore, if their relationship continues, I wish she would divorced quickly. Dating a married person Is not appropriate to this family's values and style.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

The age difference doesn't bother me either. If they are dating, then she must be getting divorced.

If Mrs. Delevigne is getting divorced, how long will the divorce take?

The age difference doesn't bother me either. If they are dating, then she must be getting divorced.

According to some tabloids Poppy and James have separated since the beginning of last year. I found an article here. Looks like James also has been looking for another woman.
I don't have a problem with the age difference at all. Brigitte Macron, by the way, is even 22 or more years older than her husband. Unfortunately it had caused a big fuss at the time and her daughter had to speak out openly about the harassment and vile comments that her mother had to endure in France.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-scottish-mail-on-sunday/20221127/282256669507548

Back
Top Bottom