Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don’t know why but I feel that Olympia will definitely marry Peregrine (if that’s his name). He’s very close to the family.

The photo of Marie Chantal in a boat with the Greek flag, I would say that it is 2021, because the outfit that she wears is similar to some photos published in the press where she was walking around Spetses.
I think they have been spending a few days in Greece and then they have gone to Ibiza.
Another matter, I don't understand Pavlos, why didn't he go to Denmark,it was the meeting of the grandchildren of King Frederick IX and Queen Ingrid?

Last edited:
dancing like tourists... The music is, again Zorba's famous sirtaki, because it seems that it is the only one they know and what is best known by tourists who visit Greece, however, they do not even dance it well, because the sirtaki is a linear dance ..... I don't know very well how to describe her dance, but what worries me the most is Maria Olympia's gesture, what is she laughing at, seeing her brothers dance or are they really making a ridiculous imitation about greeks dances? I hope that is not so

Another matter, I don't understand Pavlos, why didn't he go to Denmark,it was the meeting of the grandchildren of King Frederick IX and Queen Ingrid?

That was odd. Pavlos's kids are old enough that he could have left them for a day or two, while he made a quick trip to Denmark.

I don’t know why but I feel that Olympia will definitely marry Peregrine (if that’s his name). He’s very close to the family.

I agree. I expect M-O to marry before her aunt.

Poor Theodora.:sad:

Perhaps Theodora's marriage delay might have to do with immigration issues, while they make certain she is not marrying Matthew for a green card? (Given that she does come from a stateless family...)

Aside from that, some of Theodora's income may expose the Greek revenue streams to the IRS, which I don't think anybody wants.

Although I can't recall any of these coming up when Pavlos married MC.

Last edited:
No jet set life for the children of all the Dutch royal family, they all working or study, even the minor royals.

:previous: Yes. She is "obsessed" with many things, all of them related to fashion and looks.:whistling:

No jet set life for the children of all the Dutch royal family, they all working or study, even the minor royals.
two of Pavlos’s children are college graduates and the third child is in college, just left with the two younger boys. The family can do as they please because the monarchy isn’t coming back anytime soon and I’m sure they have something figured out or not. Either way, they will be fine.

Perhaps Theodora's marriage delay might have to do with immigration issues, while they make certain she is not marrying Matthew for a green card? (Given that she does come from a stateless family...)

Aside from that, some of Theodora's income may expose the Greek revenue streams to the IRS, which I don't think anybody wants.

Although I can't recall any of these coming up when Pavlos married MC.
Her parents live in Greece so I’m not sure about the stateless part, even though the Republican governments have refused to recognize her father. Plus I think King Constantine has a Danish passport. Marie -Chantal might be American through her father but she was born outside of the U.S and has been in and out of the country for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her parents live in Greece so I’m not sure about the stateless part, even though the Republican governments have refused to recognize her father. Plus I think King Constantine has a Danish passport. Marie -Chantal might be American through her father but she was born outside of the U.S and has been in and out of the country for years.

I cannot believe that the delay of their marriage is due to problems with passports or "green cards". As far as I know Theodora has been living for years in the US, acting in some kind of TV-series. She must at least have a permanent residence permit, working there and owning her own money.
I was thinking that they might have separated but since they were together at a family meeting in Greece recently they are still a couple.
We don't know why they are postponing it, maybe they are not sure anymore if they want to marry and rather wait for a while.

I cannot believe that the delay of their marriage is due to problems with passports or "green cards". As far as I know Theodora has been living for years in the US, acting in some kind of TV-series. She must at least have a permanent residence permit, working there and owning her own money.
I was thinking that they might have separated but since they were together at a family meeting in Greece recently they are still a couple.
We don't know why they are postponing it, maybe they are not sure anymore if they want to marry and rather wait for a while.
I don’t t believe it has to do with immigration either especially as you have mentioned that she has been living and working in the US for long. They will probably take their time but I wish well for the soon-to-be couple

Princess Theodora and Matthew have no impediment to get married in Greece, in fact, their wedding was planned for May 25, 2020, in Spetses.This was suspended due to the pandemic.
I think she could get married this year, in Greece and in Spetses, I don't know the date, but I'm sure of it.
I do not think that,in future, Maria Olympia getting married in Greece and by the Orthodox Church. Neither her nor her brothers, honestly, I see them very far from Greece and its traditions.

:previous: Yes. She is "obsessed" with many things, all of them related to fashion and looks.:whistling:

She's not exactly "obsessed" with expanding her vocabulary, is she?

I burst out laughing when I got to the end and read that her eyelashes "changed her life." A good editor might have asked, "Really? Changed it how?"

She truly is obsessed... Just listed all her exclamations:

For cleansing, I’m big on
I’m obsessed with how plump and dewy my skin is after using it.
Witch-hazel might just be the best thing ever.
it’s really good.
I became obsessed with
Then everything changed
now I’m just obsessed with running around Hyde Park.
My mother is so obsessed with hair.
it’s her obsession – and I get it, it makes her feel good.
who’s really brilliant.
I’m a huge nails person.
it’s mine and my mum’s favourite, I’m obsessed.
it’s a really fun place.
I’ve always been obsessed with face massages.
which is amazing
because the spa is up on the roof, which is lovely.
I also really like
It might just be my favourite thing in the entire world, I’m obsessed with it.
I said, ‘This is the most insane thing that I have ever had’.
I’m also obsessed with eyelash extensions.
it changed my life.
they are insane!

Just to let you know, that I am through and through Dutch living in Australia and I know MOST of the time about the Dutch Royal Family and the history of the House of Orange Nassau, being brought up Dutch by a family of royalists, no republicans in our house hold, kept in touch by royal Dutch news websites with latest color & historical b/w & color pictures of all the royals from around the world, Dutch newspapers & magazines, the latest news & videos of the royals plus of course my book library.

Last edited:
She's not exactly "obsessed" with expanding her vocabulary, is she?

I burst out laughing when I got to the end and read that her eyelashes "changed her life." A good editor might have asked, "Really? Changed it how?"

I know it's unfair to judge her. But she is a 26 year old woman who doesn't sound a day older than 16.:ermm:

Compared to her younger peers like Ingrid of Norway, Elisabeth of Belgium and even the teenaged Princess of Asturias the difference is just glaring.

But unlike M-O, those young ladies are future queens regnant and they have the gravitas and training that comes with their position.

M-O is what she sounds like...a socialite with a (defunct) title. Anyway, I hope that she is at least a decent and kind person.

Last edited:
I know it's unfair to judge her. But she is a 26 year old woman who doesn't sound a day older than 16.:ermm:

Compared to her younger peers like Ingrid of Norway, Elisabeth of Belgium and even the teenaged Princess of Asturias the difference is just glaring.

But unlike M-O, those young ladies are future queens regnant and they have the gravitas and training that comes with their position.

M-O is what she sounds like...a socialite with a (defunct) title. Anyway, I hope that she is at least a decent and kind person.
I know what you mean. I saw an interview with her a few years ago, and I was pleasantly surprised. She has a nice voice, and she sounded intelligent. (I guess I expected her to sound like Minnie Mouse!)

She strikes me as an airhead in magazines with all pouting and posing, but I guess she's trying to cash in while she can. She has maybe five years left as a celebutante, then she'll need a new gig.

I laughed when I read the above comments about her obsession with the word "obsessed" lol.

Actually I feel familiar when I read the article, that looks like something I would write/say, as my vocabulary pool is pretty small, but hey, this isn't my mother tongue so I've the excuse :cool:

Princess Theodora and Matthew have no impediment to get married in Greece, in fact, their wedding was planned for May 25, 2020, in Spetses.This was suspended due to the pandemic.
I think she could get married this year, in Greece and in Spetses, I don't know the date, but I'm sure of it.
I do not think that,in future, Maria Olympia getting married in Greece and by the Orthodox Church. Neither her nor her brothers, honestly, I see them very far from Greece and its traditions.

I am almost 100% certain that when the time comes, Olympia and all her brothers will have lavish, Orthodox wedding rites, regardless of whether the ceremonies take place in London or in Greece.;)

Last edited:
Who is that guy Olympia is sitting on his lap in a green dress? ( In her Instagram page)
According to Wikipedia Peregrine's birthday is in October.

Back
Top Bottom