Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maria Machado does not have photos on her instagram account with Constantine Alexios, but I imagine that Machado's friend knows very well that in the photo shared by Constantine Alexios, she is her friend whom he is kissing.

Maria-Olympia attended The Eternity Charity Fundraiser hosted by Lola Bute in support of Action On Addiction, James' Place, Place2Be and Grow at Alva Coachworks in London this evening, May 5:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Who is she and how did the two meet?

:previous:

According to the discription Ms Machado is the best friend of a Brazilian grammy nominated singer named Giulia.

After doing some research, would the aforementioned person be Giulia Bourguignon Marinho , also known as Giulia Be?

It looks like, following the examples of "Nikolai of Denmark" and his own sister, Achi also uses the designation "of Greece" in his modeling/acting career.

Last edited:
:previous:I would say that Prince Constantine is not a good student, but he has to graduate in a relevant university.Bachelor of Arts English... this for a French, a Spanish, a German, this makes a lot of sense, but for a person whose first language is English and who also started in Georgetown studying international relationships...
Congratuletions

:previous:I would say that Prince Constantine is not a good student, but he has to graduate in a relevant university.Bachelor of Arts English... this for a French, a Spanish, a German, this makes a lot of sense, but for a person whose first language is English and who also started in Georgetown studying international relationships...
Congratuletions
As most of us know - he might haver other things on his mind...:whistling:
Still, congratulations and all the best for his future!

In Bachelor of arts english it studies English literature and the perfection of English, it is possible that his father wanted him to study international relations, but he did not like it...., and he would want to be a writer, for example..

Congratuletions

Georgetown is one of the most most prestigious and selective universities. They do not give "fluff" degrees...they have a world class reputation.

ANY degree from Georgetown University is quite an accomplishment.

In Bachelor of arts english it studies English literature and the perfection of English, it is possible that his father wanted him to study international relations, but he did not like it...., and he would want to be a writer, for example..

I agree that Political Science, History, or Economics would be more suitable degrees for him, but he can still do a Master's in International Relations in the future.

I don't think Constantine-Alexios plans to become a writer. Maybe he wants to go into acting like his siblings, in which case an English major would be an asset.

In any case, graduating from a top university like Georgetown is a great accomplishment, even with a relatively easy major like English.

Last edited:
Relevant links for those interested in the major/curriculum of the Department of English at Georgetown University

Relevant links for those interested in the major/curriculum of the Department of English at Georgetown University

For those who are unfamiliar with the US education system, the courses taken for the major/minor are normally in addition to the core requirements , which are aimed at providing all students in the College with a multidisciplinary, general education.

It is tempting to dismiss Pavlos and Marie-Chantal's children as do-nothing spoiled rich kids, but both Maria-Olympia and now Constantine-Alexios have college degrees, and Achileas-Andreas is now a student at NYU, which is also an excellent private university.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Prince Constantine, this is easy to criticize, but the reality is that not all people get to graduate in a university like Georgetown. Congratulations to the Prince.

Maria Olympia celebrated her collaboration with Louis Vuitton in presence of Konstantino, Achilea her boyfriend and friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf_RU1JMcrx/

Oh well, I just can't helpf myself, but I am not a fan of Olympia at all. I just hate her fish mouth and am sure she would have never gotten into the model business without her connections being a (half-) royal. She has no attitude, nothing special or even beautiful at all.

She is just a rich young girl with probably no brains enjoying her privileged status. If her father had not married a very rich American millionaire's daughter she might be a nobody.

Well, if you talk about connections by beeing rich or noble or having famous parents there are lots of examples. F.i. Nikolai Denmark, Kitty Spencer, Brooklyn Beckham a.s.o.
(..)
Besides: Olympia having those teeth is not her fault and I' m sure she had a lot of painful visits to the dentist.
It' s a commonplace that certain people in this world are priviliged even if it' s not fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, I just can't helpf myself, but I am not a fan of Olympia at all. I just hate her fish mouth and am sure she would have never gotten into the model business without her connections being a (half-) royal. She has no attitude, nothing special or even beautiful at all.

She is just a rich young girl with probably no brains enjoying her privileged status. If her father had not married a very rich American millionaire's daughter she might be a nobody.
Olympia is a college graduate and passed high school so I’m sure she isn’t brainless. Even if her father didn’t marry Marie Chantal Miller, (in your hypothetical scenario) she would still be a relative of most of the current ruling royal houses and live a comfortable, but not super rich life. There are lots of things to complain about in life, but I don’t think this is one of them. As long as she isn’t committing felonies or real criminal offenses, I don’t see the issue apart from some silly childish behaviors.

Last edited:

Neither am I. She doesn't even seem remotely interested in any significant charity work. Just because she's a rich heiress doesn't mean that she can't have some work life. It seems as if she just follows her parents around the globe going from fashion show to dinner to event. Frankly, she looks completely bored by all of it.

I hope that she wakes up one day and puts her status to good use. Alas ... I'm not holding my breath.

Regarding the criticism of Olympia above: why doesn’t anyone say anything similar about her brothers? It is not as though they are doing anything remotely useful either - aside from modeling. If you wanted to approach it from the most snobbish (ie traditional royal) point of view, at least Olympia is dating an aristocrat who is the heir to a title.

Regarding the criticism of Olympia above: why doesn’t anyone say anything similar about her brothers? It is not as though they are doing anything remotely useful either - aside from modeling. If you wanted to approach it from the most snobbish (ie traditional royal) point of view, at least Olympia is dating an aristocrat who is the heir to a title.

Criticism came about of just another picture of her making that "fishmouth", as I call it. Sure there are others who can be critizied, and it seems to be a trend nowadays that so many of the young royals go into the model business, such as Nikolai, Leah of Norway, Victoria of Spain and maybe others will follow.
And, true, they all get their chances because they are royals. I just wanted to say that, most of them would not have the chance to get into the model business if they were not connected. This is a very hard business and many people try to get famous and earn their money with it. Most of them are much better looking, but have no royal connections.
Although, I must say, that I am a fan of Nicolai of Denmark. He could
have been a model even if he had no royal connections.
Olympia, Leah or Victoria wouldn't have made it into that business if they were not royals, not that they aren't good looking, but they don't have anything , what I call "special". But, as it always is,beauty, sympathy for someone, lies in the eyes of the beholder.
We don't know those people in person, we can only judge from how they are presenting themselves on social media. But that gives you an impression.

The excuse about Olympia's teeth I can not believe.I don't think she has a teeth problem, she probably thinks it is sexy to put her mouth like this. Nowadays all children in wealthy countries get their teeth fixed as soon as they are 10, and health insurance is paying for it.

The excuse about Olympia's teeth I can not believe.I don't think she has a teeth problem, she probably thinks it is sexy to put her mouth like this. Nowadays all children in wealthy countries get their teeth fixed as soon as they are 10, and health insurance is paying for it.

That's neither teeth nor pouting. That's the shape of her lips and make-up. While it's impossible to say if Maria Olympia would have made it as a model without the help of her position she does have the look that's in vogue now. Aristocrats have been modelling since the early 1900s. Pond's even managed to get Queen Marie of Romania, Princess Marina & Princess Elisabeth of Greece plus many other aristocrats to feature in ads for their cold cream.

Isn't it time that we stop judging young women for how they look or for their career choices? Like it or not modelling is a legitimate career that with hard work and some luck can be highly lucrative and offer many opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom