Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 1: 2015-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Yes, I completely agree. She's just a young lady doing what wealthy privileged girls do. There is plenty of time to settle into a life of purpose. I think she should have all the fun she wants!

Eye-catching outfits ;) Maria-Olympia attended the Dolce & Gabbana pyjama party at 5th Avenue Boutique in New York City yesterday, March 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I get a Paris Hilton vibe from them. :sad:

Totally agree! Sadly, she isn't even aware of this unfortunate comparison. So much potential to do good and instead would rather ...

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous:BUT...unlike Paris Hilton, Maria Olympia is barely out of her teens-in fact she is 19 years old and will not be 20 until this summer. She is a college student who-like many of them-finds time for fun between studies.

Who can say she will not live up to her potential to "do good" in due time?

Last edited:
I get a Paris Hilton vibe from them. :sad:

Lets see, shes young, 19 and a college student, she has looks money and 'knows' people. While Royal she isn't in a position such as William, Harry or the Yorks. Her family is not reigning and unlikely to ever do so again. Why shouldn't she get out and enjoy herself. Now if she was still doing this in 10 years time without also taking on social responsibilities helping those less fortunate then I would start to criticise her.

The Prince Konstantinos parading The platoon Murray House Platoon In Military Academy of Wellington.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCPulxBoLm1/?taken-by=mariechantal22

The Prince attends Wellington, which is a quite well known public school in Berkshire. It's not a military academy. Konstantinos is obviously in the cadet corps at the school and is in Murray House. (Most public schools have houses under a housemaster and wife who supervise the boys in their care. The pupils reside in these various Houses during term time.)

I'm bittersweet about this topic.

For one side, she is enjoying her late teens like young adults do these days, meet people, party, there are those who continue their studies at university and others that don't. She got money so why not enjoying some bit of it?

For the other side, I wish I had the influence she has (it doesn't matter if her family isn't reigning, she got the status anyways) and her money, because I would like to make a diference in this world. So it makes me a bit sad she isn't using her money for greater good than just parties and having fun.

Maria-Olympia, her aunt and cousins attended the 7th annual Diane von Fürstenberg (DVF) Awards in New York City on April 7:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Maria-Olympia attended the 2016 Foundation Fighting Blindness World Gala at Cipriani Downtown in New York City yesterday, April 12:

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

Maria-Olympia attended the "Balmain and Olivier Rousteing after the Met Gala Celebration" in New York City on May 2nd:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:she's with Peter Brant Jr., her boyfriend. Peter is the son of the American model, Stephanie Seymour, who in the 90s was an angel of Victoria's Secret, and Peter Brant, a well-known billionaire art dealer

:previous:she's with Peter Brant Jr., her boyfriend. Peter is the son of the American model, Stephanie Seymour, who in the 90s was an angel of Victoria's Secret, and Peter Brant, a well-known billionaire art dealer

i dont think hes her boyfriend ive read that Peter and his brother are openly gay.

Peter Brant Jr is a homosexual. It's a rumour that his brother is as well.

I believe he is just very good friends with Maria. Reminds me of Gossip Girl in a way :lol:

I have read it in Vanity Fair of Spain. I ignore these rumors about Peter.... I see that he is always accompanied by beautiful women.

Doric44 , it is true, Peter is openly gay. He declared this, at 2013 in his count of Facebook. They are friends. This is a false rumor Iris1983.

She really should stay away from him. He has been arrested several times, drug and alcohol related.

I think she looks awful the outfit is too old for her IMO I do however like her makeup and love the hair

I have read it in Vanity Fair of Spain. I ignore these rumors about Peter.... I see that he is always accompanied by beautiful women.

Gay men usually are accompanied by beautiful women.

Maria-Olympia attended the Aquazzura store opening celebration dinner in New York City yesterday, May 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** rex gallery **

Maria-Olympia and Peter Brant Jr. attended "Burberry & W Magazine Celebrate: PADDLE8 Anniversary" in New York City yesterday, June 7:

** Pic **

Yesterday, June 9, Maria-Olympia and Peter Brant Jr. attended the 7th Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala in New York City:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

With Peter's parents?

No. The woman is Kelly Bensimon, model and former real housewife of NY (I watched it the first few seasons with NJ and OC I admit). The man seems to be her current beau, John Demsey

Yesterday, June 25, Maria-Olympia attended the Balmain Menswear Spring/Summer 2017 show as part of the Paris Fashion Week as well as the after show party:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom