It's a 4th boy for Marie-Chantal, June 29 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope soon we´ll have news and pictures of little Ari and his family.

MC turns 40 in a couple of weeks. I'm guessing she wanted to regain her figure and maybe get a little touch up done prior to this birthday and then we'll see her again.

Did they wait that long until they released pictures when the other children were born, too?

We always wait in Greece...It reminds me of the old tradition,when women had to wait 40 days after they had given birth to go out!Can you believe this?Staying 40 days at home?:eek:
And the worse is that some women still do it...Speechless!!:ohmy:

The baby will be four months old soon.........They should have been posing for photos a while ago.......Unless MC has respiratory problems and went to take care of them before she appears again.
The odd thing is that they did not even have any photos of KC & Q AM visiting the newborn.

Exactly!They all remained silent about this birth for so long (2 and a half months).I hope that everything is fine...:angel:

There's been no mention of this child anywhere. It's odd. I tend to think it's 'cuz this baby is far down in the pecking order (when MO and KA were born there was far more fanfare than when AA and OK were born) than any serious problems. Let's hope.

I am surprised that they haven't baptized the baby yet. Although, they did wait a while with Odysseas-Kimon. I really hope that everyone is healthy.

Post-Baby: Pavlos and MC have been in New York City recently - spotted dining at the posh restaurant Cipriani with a friend.

Thanks for the info PamK! Were any photos taken? I'm assuming that everything is well with them.

Time to close this thread. Thanks everyone for your contributions. When the Greek Royals announce a time and a place for the christening, a new thread will be opened for the occasion.

Meanwhile please feel free to carry on the various discussions in the appropriate threads in the forum.

Happy posting! :flowers:

The Greek Royal Family Forum Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom