Crown Prince Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family: Magazine and Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful pictures. I like the picture of MC and her daughter in the kitchen, they look like they have a strong bond. The picture of the 3 boys in the window is so cute!!

Thank you!
I really enjoy seeing the family. It´s a great interview
I bought the magazine online.

ayvee,
Thanks for the wonderful photos! I admire Princess Marie Chantal for being a good mother and wife, which is a big job in itself. The house of Prince and Princess Pavlos bespeaks taste and timeless elegance.

This is Christmas in October ! Thank you everyone !

Thank you everyone for the photos and transcript of the Hello! article.
I love the all white furniture in one of the rooms - with 5 kids, how do they keep the whole house so pristine?!

The baby is so cute and alert! The photo of Pavlos looking at the baby and the baby looking back at him is so precious!!!

I want a kitchen like theirs!

:greeceflag::greeceflag::greeceflag:Thank you ever so much for those lovely photos. The whole family is gorgeous. The children have grown so much and the baby is adorable.
I agree with you, Sita, it´s like Christmas in October!
I think its great that they allow us to have a look at these photo ops.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, ayvee!:flowers: These pictures are just gorgeous! They are my favorite royals. I wish I could find a place around where I live that sells Hello magazine. I can't wait for the baptism.

Finally! This is great...thank you so, so much for posting this. The children are beautiful, and that baby is precious. MC looks beautiful as always, and the whole family seems so relaxed and happy.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, ayvee!:flowers: These pictures are just gorgeous! They are my favorite royals. I wish I could find a place around where I live that sells Hello magazine. I can't wait for the baptism.

I don't know where you live, but check bookstores which sell magazines - like Border's and Barnes & Noble.
And, also, newstands.
Any of these might be able to contact their suppliers to see if they carry Hello! and get this copy especially for you.

Or just buy a digital copy for a single issue which is what I did.
Zinio | Digital Magazines

It is cheaper than buying the actual magazine.

Thanks so much once again!!!
Is it my idea that Pavlos looks kind of "tired" or not as "fresh" as he used to?

Thanks so much once again!!!
Is it my idea that Pavlos looks kind of "tired" or not as "fresh" as he used to?

He is 41 years old. No one looks as fresh as they used to........unless they have botox or some sort of treatment. Perhaps the baby keeps him awake.

Ok.I just wanted to make sure it's not my idea...

I´m struck by how Prince Constantine has grown and his features have changed! He´s going to be a very good looking lad!

My favourite one is Achilleas-Andreas...I can't believe how cute he is...:angel:

They are all very good looking and especially happy looking children. I agree with you Iakinthi, Achilleas is a dream!

Iakynthi-i have also noticed that Pavlos looks a bit older in these photos. He's still really good looking, but IMO, noticeably older.

Achilleas is a very handsome young man. All the children are gorgeous but he's gorgeous IMHO

littleroyals

I bought online. If someone wants the magazine I´ll send it by mail

I'm not that interested in the Greek Royal Family, but I must admit looking at these adorable family pics, my interest for them grows.

My thoughts exactly,sgl!!He will always be handsome,but he doesn't have the "freshness" of a young guy anymore.He's a 41 year old man,more mature and "manlike",that's all.Who said that my beautiful baby boy,Achilleas,is a man??LOL

:flowers:I think Prince Pavlos looks great. He is a 41 year old man, with a large family. He has matured in a nice and handsome way. Nobody can expect him to look as when he was in his twenties. MC is also very beautiful. She has become a serene and happy family Mom. They both have to be very proud of the beautiful children they have. I felt very happy looking at those marvelous pictures. Thanks to all of you who sent them.
Iakynthi, who said Achilleas is a man.? He is an adorable little boy.

Our friend from Brooklyn said that.Do they have 8 year old men in Brooklyn??Who knows?
Ok,don't shoot me....just kidding!!

What a nice family.
MC looks quite good as a mther of five. She must have good genes.

Yeah,the "best' genes,magnik.Bet on that...LOL

So is the baby's name Aristide or Aristidis?

I think PMarie-Chantal looks great, I always thought she was too thin. Now she looks good IMO.. Beautiful family!!

It's the same,morhange.Aristidis is the original Greek name.

Back
Top Bottom