Christening of Aristidis Stavros, born June 29, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BELTRANEJA

Serene Highness
City
Country
Spain
it was this afternoon in Ermioni, near Porto Heli, has been all the Greek royal family ... I have found this video for now.it is of a Agency of Greece, they is in the church, the journalist has interviewed to Paul , we can see the child, but I can not say that he say because my computer haven´t downloaded me the sound .... This is the only way that I get the video, the first click in Video1,and then play or in picture of Pablo, and it will downloaded

BAUTIZO GRIEGO

Advice you wait , it appear a bucket and then the video.

The "Video2" is of Tuesday, this speaks of the baptism grandparents: Princess Cristina, Prince Kiril, Niarchos, Livanos ....
The images of Pavlo and Mc arw old ...the Images of Constantine and Anne Marie and Alexia and Niko on the boat "Afroessa" are present.

Born 2008, actually. He's over a year old, unusual for a christening!

Aristidis have 1 years 1 months, he is big and he looks a lot like his brothers.
the Images of Pavlo and Marie chantal in "Video2" are old,I think that the images are of 2006, when MC inagurated her shops in Tesalonika and the pictures of the magazine could be of 2007, I think, .. Constantino and Anne Marie are day 4 Tuesday in Porto Heli
I hope that the European agency photographers who were at the christening publish photos ... It is possible that tomorrow ..

Here are two first pics:

Crown Prince Pavlos holding his baby Aristides-Stavros and his wife Princess
Marie-Chantal with their other children pose for a photograph outside Aghioi
Anargiroi monastery near the seaside town of Ermioni, about 190 kilometers
(118 miles) southwest of Athens on Thursday, Aug. 6, 2009. Aristides-Stavros,
the youngest grandson of former King Constantine was christened at a service
attended by royal relatives.

** Pic **

King Constantine of Greece and his wife Anne-Marie are seen outside Aghioi
Anargiroi monastery near the seaside town of Ermioni.

** Pic **

:previous:

Thank you very much for the pictures, iceflower! :flowers:
That looked like a very happy and informal event, both the King and Queen looked marvellous!
Pavlos and Marie Chantal have gorgeous kids. :)

Queen Sofia waves to the crowd as she arrives at Aghioi Anargiroi monastery near the seaside town of Ermioni, about 190 kilometers (118 miles) southwest of Athens on Thursday, Aug. 6, 2009. Aristides Stavros, the youngest grandson of former King Constantine was christened at a service attended by royal relatives.
Daum/AP/Eurokinissi

Were there well known guests from other Royal families ?

Not bad pictuers so far. Isnt it abit weird for a christening to be done a year after? The event seemed unformal by the way many were dressed, Queen Sofia in a Caftan but its nice to see it not as a formal event

Infanta Elena and her children, Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria Federica at their arrival to the Christening of Prince Pablo of Greece and Marie-Chantall Miller's fifth son.
Belga-EFE

You have made my afternoon ! I just love all the personnalities on the above-shown pictures, really all of them.

Hello to everyboby,i'm still at Ermioni,as soon as i got back-tomooriow-i'll post many photos of thw Crhristening at "The Greek Royal Family" group in Feceebook.It was wonderful, all the Greek Royal Family exept from prince Filippos and princess Theodora were there. Tha Spanish royal as alway stole the interest of everyone:)...Wait until tommorow,cause down here i cannot get a good internet conection:)

Roimat, I would be great if your can share your photos with us!!!
Thanks for this!

Excellent, nice to read that it was well worth your trip ! Thanks for sharing. The whole family looks incredibly relaxed and happy.

Does anyone know the godparents?
Wonderful pictures. :flowers:

Tatiana Blaknit was not in the baptism, Niko arrived in a car with Contantine(who drove the car), Ana Marie, Princess Irene and Niko ... Tati was not.

Thanks to all for the posts of pic of the christening. I really enjoy seeing all of the children of the royal families together.

any one has close up of marie chantal dress and shoes they look chic

Aristides is a cute baby. And it´s wonderful that we can see all this families together and see the real links that are between them. Hope that later more photos will become available

There are policemen. Who do pay Them?

There are policemen. Who do pay Them?

Why?You're afraid they are underpayed like in Mexico?Why this question chica?Creating something?
Not when I am around and not with this family.Nunca!

Btw,the Greek state received a nice sum of taxes on all the spendings by the Royals,more then a
annual wages of a police man.They had to be payed anyway,regardless what they did that day.

Does anyone know the godparents?
Wonderful pictures. :flowers:

It's in the video,the godparents of Prince Aristides Stavros are mentioned there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to see Princess Alexia's children there as well.

Nice photos...!!!! MC was again stunning. And what a great body although her 40 years and 5 pregnancies.....

Maria Olympia is also very pretty.
And the boys are all gorgeous...!!!!

The lack of high guests impresses me...and who were the godfathers???

Tatiana Blaknit was not in the baptism, Niko arrived in a car with Contantine(who drove the car), Ana Marie, Princess Irene and Niko ... Tati was not.

I didn't see her either from the tv coverage but is it possible she went in with other guests and we missed her?

I think roimat will answer our question tomorrow when he returns home!

Ok! Lia ,But it is uncommon not see to Niko and Tatiana unit .

I found Robert Miller, it is difficult to identify.
Imageshack - millerw

I do not like the dress of Queen Sofia, are very striking colours for a christening.

Imageshack - sofiac

I really liked the dress Marie Chantal, this is very beautiful and the dresses of the Princess Elena and Anne Marie, they were very elegant

Thanks for the beautiful pictures of Anne Marie , the same smile as when she was a young Queen of 18 years old.

Back
Top Bottom