Your reasons for loving the Grimaldi's

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grimaldis are so branded with Monaco like Mickey Mouse to Disneyland. Companies kill for that kind of name recognition.

:previous:
Very, very true. after 700+ years of being associated with Monaco, I imagine that they would be. ;)

Last edited:
My reasons for loving the Grimaldis are because they are almost living like famous Celebrities; The Monegasque Royal Family became even more famouse throughout the world because of Grace Kelly/Princess Grace, and I also found out that the Grimaldis experienced tragic and dramatic happenings, especially Princess Grace's death from a car accident, Stefano's boating accident, Princess Stephanie's sad love story, and Prince Rainier's death on 2005. So sad isn't it? These are the reasons why I love them.

Most of it is already been said.
They are more human and have a natural behavior.
Their relationship to the Monegasques and other people comes in a very natural and normal way. Down to earth Grimaldis :)

1. Grace Kelly. I've always thought she was just wonderful ever since I saw Dial M for Murder. She has left behind a legacy and her children are benefitting from it. She put Monaco on the map.

2. Charlene. She brought something to Monaco that I feel was missing. I have high hopes for her...I think she's just what a princess should be. I see her continuing the legacy that Grace left behind.

I can only agree on that and I have the same feelings about Charlene.
Grace put Monaco on the map and Charlene will do everything that it won't be forgotten (besides the fact that Caroline and Stephanie did a wonderful job as well so far)!

http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/Monégasques.html

They seem very down to earth and real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom