Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful video,sensibility.Here we see her as a model at the beguinning of video.Please post more...

Fantastic video you've found priyanka! I loved it!

Princess Caroline is/was much nicer than the press painted her out to be. I thoroughly enjoyed watching those videos :flowers:

Thanks for the interview of young Princess Caroline. I love it. I can see that Charlotte has some mannerisms of her mother. They look similar, Caroline in this one, and Charlotte in the one that gave about horseriding.

I loved the interview with Princess Caroline! She is so serene, beautiful and classy. Even today 25 years later, we still see that in her!

thee is one of Charlotte and Albert giving an extensive interview, should i post that?

I hope she gives another interview this year. :previous:That one was nice.

I have seen Princess Grace on her, in her smile, in her eyes...

I was wondering if there are any interviews of Prince Rainer? I saw few clips, but it's not what I really need. Did he ever talk to Diane Sawyer? Did he ever give some long, solid interview in english? I've been searching all over the Internet with no results... Thank you.

I was wondering if there are any interviews of Prince Rainer? I saw few clips, but it's not what I really need. Did he ever talk to Diane Sawyer? Did he ever give some long, solid interview in english? I've been searching all over the Internet with no results... Thank you.

I *think* he has spoken with Diane Sawyer at one point, post Grace's death. I remember seeing a clip of that interview where he talks about his and Grace's relationship extensively...like how it wasn't Love at First sight, that sort of thing...I can't find the clip though!

Anyone else have this clip I'm talking about or have any idea what I'm talking about??

That would be great, but seriously nothing else? Whoa, he must have been one of the greatest people of past century. But thanks!

:previous:

Ugh...I know. I still can't find it. When/ if I do, I'll post it.:bang:
I know I've seen it though-it DOES exist.

*checking ABCnews.com for it as I type this.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom