Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and many people are interested in watching the wedding of Grace kelly,but it is not possible yet,because it is not available in video yet.
But,soon it can be possible because in a web ,people can vote for this movie to be available in DVD.If someone is interested in this movie ,please send me a private e-mail and I will give you the link.There are many votes and very few more are necessary to achieve it.Regards:flowers:

For your information ,at least,TMC(TELEMONTECARLO) broadcast the documentary GRACE KELLY ,PRINCESSE DE MONACO (2007) of FREDERICK MITTERRAND ,this WEDNESDAY 19 DE NOVEMBER AT 12:30 to 13:30.REGARDS:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Fête Nationale Monégasque 2007 [TMC]

[-]youtube.com/watch?v=SlbcqC413MU[/-]

Princess Grace Funeral

I just finished watching Prince Rainier's Funeral on youtube and was wondering if there was any video of the entire Princess Grace's funeral? I have always assumed it was pubic event and on television. All I could find on youtube is a commercial bumper before the funeral would air.

YouTube - WMAQ Channel 5 - Princess Grace Funeral (Bumper Promo, 1982)

I'm particular interested in James Stewart eulogy where he says "You know, I just love Grace Kelly. Not because she was a princess, not because she was an actress, not because she was my friend, but because she was just about the nicest lady I ever met."

Have any of you recorded today in TMC ,GRACE KELLY ,PRINCESSE DE MONACO?.Please if you have recorded it ,let me know through a private e-mail.It would be very kind of you.Thanks in advance.Kind regards:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Good news.All of us ,can watch the documentary GRACE KELLY, PRINCESSE DE MONACO of FREDERICK MITTERRAND in you tube.If you put Grace kelly,you have the whole documentary in 12 parts.It is marvellous:flowers::flowers::flowers:

i´ve seen the documentary by parts in youtube! search it!

The vids reinforce the fact that Grace was a goddess!!!

I've seen it all already and it's such a great documentary and very well done...they even tried to find the sounds that matched what was going on in film. The scenes from the Balls and parties in Monaco are the reflection of Monaco's golden years. Near the end at Caroline's pre-wedding Ball you can see Grace Levine with Rainier. It was nice seeing footage of the family with Princess Charlotte in Marchais during the late 60s.

For those who went to the exhibition in Monaco, New York, or Paris, were these the videos shown there?

Well,I have been both in Monaco and Paris, and many videos of the exhibition are in the video,but some of them aren´t.:flowers:

Is the girl we see at the end of the last part talking to Rainier at a ball (part 12 4:05 min) Grace Levine?

I think many people are interested in watching the Wedding in Monaco (1956)in Dvd.Please,now you can vote for this movie to be available in DVD in Turner classic movies web.You only have to write this: The wedding in Monaco and then on the right ,you can vote if you want.I have voted .Thanks in advance:flowers:

Thank you for this video, she´s very committed to her cause. And such a sweet lady.

I have found in you tube the video GRACE KELLY VON MONACO .It is divided in many parts,and it is very interesting:flowers:

Very Cute indeed!! They are right, she does looked like Grace from the side.

This Sunday 18 th of January,The Biography Channel (Digital plus) of Spain,broadcasts the documentary Grace Kelly at 18:00 hour ,and next day on Monday 19th of January at 0:00,06:00 and 12:00 hour.:clap:Please,I remember you all, who have not voted yet,to vote for the wedding in Monaco in www.tcm.com on the right side of the page ,to be available in DVD.Thanks in advance:flowers:

Tuesday 23 th of January during italian program "Vita in diretta " I have seen a beautiful portrait of Princess Caroline by Ilaria Grillini who has often interviewed Prince Albert

Thanks for the videos.Grace had a beautiful sweet voice.:flowers:
Please vote for the wedding in Monaco in www.tcm.com to be available in dvd in colour.If you have doubts to vote,please e-mail me.

Princess Stephanie meeting kids.
She invited these kids ( asso Faire face au sida )to Monaco to have lunch at Stars n' Bars and watch one circus festival show.
At 6.30 min you can see her meeting the kids:

Faire Face

Here's an incredible gem -- sorry if it has been posted before.

Much has been written about Grace's weight gain in the last years of her life, but I think she looks incredible nonetheless. The elegance, class, beauty, all intact and even more intense, in my opinion.

She has also been criticized for her rather matronly fashion and hairstyles in her later years. After seeing this, I believe Grace so embodied the role of Princess perfectly until the end of her life, down to the most specific detail of her appearance. The walk, posture, wit ... no wonder Prince Rainier apparently never recovered from her death.

Her beauty and elegance never gave the impression that she was trying too hard or was artificial. She was incredibly unique and special and gave so much light to the Principality.

The first three and a half minutes of this clip also answer the thread "What is missing from Monaco" ... Enjoy.

YouTube - JAMES STEWART AFI LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom