Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And some more:

Circus with Charlotte, Andrea & Pierre Casiarghi, jan 2000

YouTube - Circus with Charlotte, Andrea & Pierre Casiarghi, jan 2000

Circus with Charlotte,Pierre, Alexandra, Pauline, Louis 2001

YouTube - Circus with Charlotte,Pierre, Alexandra, Pauline, Louis 2001

Charlotte, Andrea, Pierre Casiraghi and Alexandra in the snow, 2001

YouTube - Charlotte, Andrea & Pierre Casiraghi in the snow, 2001

Charlotte Casiraghi in Africa, jan 2001

YouTube - Charlotte Casiraghi in Africa, jan 2001

Charlotte watching Jumping, oct 2001

YouTube - Great Clip!!! Charlotte watching Jumping, oct 2001

Yet again you have managed to find some really really great footage, especially of Charlotte! Thankyou so much for sharing! :flowers:

P.s. she looks especially amazing in the last one!

About a year ago or so, I was watching a video in this thread that showed Princess Caroline at one of the gala balls in the mid or late seventies. She was wearing a read gown and her hair was medium-short. I haven't been able to see this video or excerpt again, even after going through every page. Can someone help me find it again ? Thanks a million !

Stephanie looks and sounds wonderful, as she always does when engaging with something she cares a lot about. Very natural and gracious. Also nice to see her give Charlene a little arm about the waist and a smile.

It sounds as though the woman with the long blonde hair, who speaks at length to the camera towards the end, is speaking Monegasque? I've never heard it before.

Stephanie looks and sounds wonderful, as she always does when engaging with something she cares a lot about. Very natural and gracious. Also nice to see her give Charlene a little arm about the waist and a smile.

It sounds as though the woman with the long blonde hair, who speaks at length to the camera towards the end, is speaking Monegasque? I've never heard it before.

:flowers: The woman speaks french...she just has a little swiss-italian accent or something .:cool::)

Would someone be able to upload the documentry called " The Princesses of Monaco." It often shown on The Biography Channel.
I managed to see the end of it and it was really good, so im now wanting to see it in full.
If someone has it or is able to record the programme and upload i woud be so grateful.
Thanks alot

I added a few videos on my youtube channel

[-]youtube.com/watch?v=w7vBX7p78tQ[/-]

[-]youtube.com/watch?v=1wwYmoohgY8[/-]

[-]youtube.com/watch?v=9Mf-mbQkWDE[/-]

[-]youtube.com/watch?v=7R0bON0kzxU[/-]

[-]youtube.com/watch?v=D-r1CyqEruA[/-]

How wonderfull to be able to see the video's abouth the exhibition!
It brings back treasured memories, I hope they will oneday open a Grace Kelly, Princess of Monaco museum. One can only hope!
Thank you so much for posting!!!:flowers:

Hi:
I am very interested in seeing the documentary GRACE KELLY,PRINCESSE DE MONACO produced by FREDERICK MITTERRAND in 2007.I know it has been emited many times in histoire channel francaise,once in Telemontecarlo and once in Tf1 .I know this is a marvellous documentary
which has private images of princess Grace never seen before.
Has anyone seen the documentary?

Hi:
I am very interested in seeing the documentary GRACE KELLY,PRINCESSE DE MONACO produced by FREDERICK MITTERRAND in 2007.I know it has been emited many times in histoire channel francaise,once in Telemontecarlo and once in Tf1 .I know this is a marvellous documentary
which has private images of princess Grace never seen before.
Has anyone seen the documentary?

I don't have it and I've never seen it ... :-(
...but I would love to see that one too !

I have seen the documentary, in fact I have it.
I bought it last year in Monaco, when I visited the exhibition Les Annees Grace Kelly, Princess de Monaco. The documentary takes the viewer on a journey through Princess Grace her life, from the moment she arrives in Monaco to be married to Prince Rainier III and follows her on many of her official duties. The documentary ends with Princess Grace walking in the palace garden. I guess that most have been filmed a few months or a year before she died. It's really worth buying!

Hi:
I am sorry,but the documentary you are talking is not what I am talking about.I have bought in The grace kelly exhibition last year, the documentary you are talking about, but it is ,not that, produced by Mitterrand ,which it is impossible to buy at the moment.

I must have missunderstood... sorry.
Just tried to be helpfull:whistling: Perhaps it was made up out of all the footage featured at the exhibition at The Grimaldi Forum.

Hi,again:
It does not matter.If you want to see a little of this documentary ,it is in Tf1 page.It is a very special one,because it contains private scenes of princess Grace never seen before.Thanks for your interest.Regards

Do you have the URL to the page where I can see a little of this documentary?, I've been on the Tf1 page but can seem to find it.
Thanks you,:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom