The Stamps Of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oh my goodness...They're stunning!! Would love to get my hands on them.

That B&W of Charlene and the Twins from their first photocall in the Hospital is just so beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

^^^ previous that 's a lovely picture of P Charlene they used for the stamp. She looks regal and sophisticated. The flowers in the background are proteas, the National Flower of South Africa. Although some may find them not particularly beautiful, they are extremely hardy and stay fresh long after the roses and lilies have wilted. They come in a wide variety and are indigenous to the Western Cape.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited:
A truly interessting collection...:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
lazuli, I am glad that you like the stamp collection! When I first saw the different pictures of the past Sovereign Princes and Princesses, I also was impressed. This was a nice way to learn royal history: in a pictorial style.

Interesting indeed. Monaco has a long history, nice to see it depicted in this manner. But there are more recent stamps too that are not shown, right?

I like this pic of the family. And now a stamp too. Such a pity that we don’t use stamps nowadays.

I like this pic of the family. And now a stamp too. Such a pity that we don’t use stamps nowadays.

Stamps are sold and used every day :lol: Used four today myself.

Its a great stamp. The kind less likely to actually be used. Its the kind people are more likely to buy to keep as a collectors item. Such stamps and coins are often sold in the post office here as 'collectors' pieces.

Back
Top Bottom