The Late Princess Grace: Pictures and News Part VII

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to the the seventh thread to discuss any pictures and news regarding the late HSH Princess Grace of Monaco.

The previous thread can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ures-and-news-part-vii-25130.html#post1002930

Please have a look at the

• Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.

Last edited:
Maryamj, I can't help agreeing with you.:)
I can't image Princess Grace without the white long gloves, the black sunglasses and the large warm eyes!:previous:
Thank your for posting your great collection of Princess Grace's photos,
Zubiaur!:flowers:

Thank you so much ZUBIAUR and mdeledda
My favorites are: Second photo of ZUBIAUR and first photo of mdeledda.Princess Grace so cute in these two pics.

Thanks mdeledda.The last one is amazing .She is so pretty and so well combed as always.
It seems they are screencaptions of a documentary of zdf.Would you please tell us which is the name of the documentary and if you can download it for us ,to see ,or give us the link ,to watch the documentary?Thanks in advance:flowers::flowers:

Thanks everyone.:flowers:

This German-language documentary is from ZDF.de It profiles Princess Grace's life.
To view this 45 minute documentary, click on this link:
Die Fürsten von Monaco - ZDF.de
Then scroll down to the photos on the right of the page, click on "Video Grace und Rainier".

I dislike here, her dark hair.....may be the light made her hair look darker....I do not know...I like her blond hair

Zubiaur, those photos of Grace are so beautiful. I love them. The second is especially a great one!

Thanks for your pics, mdeledda. I specially like the ones of Grace with Caroline and her niece, Meg Davis, whom I have never seen.

Great photos mdeledda!! The one of Grace photographed seated is from 1978's Red Cross Ball, Philippe Junot is sitting next to her. And in the one from 1970's Gypsy summer night it appears that one of the men next to her is Luis Alfonso of Borbon , the Duke of Cadiz.

I love the last photo, where Princess Grace is in the swimming pool, her halter neck top and a bathing cap.:previous:

Thank you so much for all the GORGEOUS posts I am so in love with those early photos.

Back
Top Bottom