The Late Princess Grace: Pictures and News Part VII

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eya thank you for posting this , its funny how Albert and Caroline have different views concerning there mother being strict, Albert said not really, but I'm sure Caroline has mentioned in the past that she felt she was.

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
Eya thank you for posting this , its funny how Albert and Caroline have different views concerning there mother being strict, Albert said not really, but I'm sure Caroline has mentioned in the past that she felt she was.
Mothers and daughters. Also, I'm guessing Princess Grace had more cause to be strict with Caroline than Albert.

Last edited:
Today is the 40th anniversary of the shocking and tragic death of one of the most beautiful princesses ever, the incomparable Grace.

I wonder if the Princely Family will mark the occasion privately?

Today is the 40th anniversary of the shocking and tragic death of one of the most beautiful princesses ever, the incomparable Grace.

I wonder if the Princely Family will mark the occasion privately?

I had forgotten that today was anniversary and also 40 years ago!

On the morning of September 13th 1982, the headline of the now defunct Los Angeles Herald-Examiner read LUCKY GRACE SURVIVES CRASH DOWN MOUNTAIN RAVINE with only a broken leg.

When the Princely Palace announced her death less than 24 hours later everyone was simply stunned...even the hard bitten newscasters here seemed shaken by the news.:ohmy:

Last edited:
Thanks, Blog Real. Grace is by far one of the most beautiful royals in history and one of the most beautiful Golden Age Hollywood stars ever to be filmed. Her daughter Caroline and granddaughter Charlotte inherited her eyes if you look at their pictures from the cheekbones to the brow.

Last edited:
Grace Kelly received the offer to meet Prince Rainier III. Did she need permission from the film studio to meet him?

Grace Kelly received the offer to meet Prince Rainier III. Did she need permission from the film studio to meet him?

Probably not; the studios were generally only worried about you doing something negative to your image and meeting reigning royalty doesn't fall under any kind of morals clause.

IIRC though the meeting needed to be extremely carefully timed because Grace had a reception in Cannes she needed to attend, which was her first priority to the point of originally saying no to the meeting with Rainier.

Princess Grace took part in an Easter Television Special with Father Patrick Peyton, C.S.C in 1981

Princess Grace with Prince Rainier III and Prince Philip,Duke of Edinburgh in 1966.
The Duke was on an Official Visit to Monaco.
Grace & Family: Photo

Back
Top Bottom