The Late Princess Grace Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mwhite3182 said:
did Princess Grace speak?

her first language was english, she also spoke a bit of german because of her mother who spoke the language around her children when they were young. she later learned french upon becoming princess of monaco. and then later on in life she and a couple of friends ventured into learning italian and they successfully put on a play in italian for Rainier and close friends. so i guess she spoke four, english and french (which she later perfected due to the constant teasing of her children), and a bit of german and italian.

I see you moved the pics, tbhrc :)
Here is a pic of Grace I like very much - great look and great perspective:

qnwbpz.jpg

(FIS)

Every picture of Princess Grace are so beautful. Thanks for posting the pics of her. Keep posting! :D

Yes she was sure one of the most Beautiful women in the world. Caroline and Stephanie look alot like Grace when they were babies meaning they resembled their mother when she was a baby too.

Beautiful Pss Grace wearing a pearl and diamond set by Van Cleef & Arpels.
For more info on this set jewellery go to:princess Grace Jewellery thread, post #25.
pic(Hola)

qysidz.jpg

One of my must exclusive clipping of Pss Grace.

She like birds, and she had this big cage in the Palace garden.
(Life Magazine)

r86kac.jpg

r86kqs.jpg

r86lhg.jpg

Wow, flowerpower! Amazing clippings!:) I only saw two photos from that photosession with birds..That last portrait is perfect!

One portrait more of Princess Grace with birds in Palace (CHIC!)
r86s83.jpg

Very nice portrait, Ianna, this seems to be the same cage from that pic of little Steph I posted :)
And yours are also very nice, flowerpower, I have the same and used to wonder if she did not mind getting dirty with all that birds around her ;)

What stands out to me about Grace is not her physical beauty. But there was something in her manner, her posture, her poise that radiated grace and serenity.

Iceflower, you're welcome!;)

Two beutiful portraits..(Great Romances of 20th Century)
rbji41.jpg
rbjms5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed very beautiful, Ianna. Do you know from which year they are. On the right pic she looks younger than on the left, so I can hardly guess the approximate year..

iceflower said:
Indeed very beautiful, Ianna. Do you know from which year they are. On the right pic she looks younger than on the left, so I can hardly guess the approximate year..

Those are screencaps from DVD..The first portrait belongs to 1965/1966., I guess. There's short video of family coming to inauguration and in one moment you can see Caroline's white headband so I think that's from that time. Another one don't know..I'm glad you liked the pics!;) :)
Are you interested in modelling ones?

Of course, Ianna, there's no need to ask :) :)
And thank you for answering my question!

iceflower said:
Of course, Ianna, there's no need to ask :) :)
And thank you for answering my question!

You're welcome!;) Those modelling ones were form actress era..not as Princess..too bad..but have this ones from poetry recital..That part of video like the most..beautiful voice, accent..amazing interpretation..:) (Great Romances of 20th Century)

rihlvl.jpg
rihmb7.jpg

Great pics Ianna....

From Paris Match

rsxw91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom