The late Prince Rainier III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Euh?

Henri M. said:
Euh.... I disagree, sorry, Prince Rainier was a grey mouse par excellence. The man had no any charisma at all. It was his wife, Princess Gracia, who brought charisma into the dull and sleepy princely family of Monaco.

But of course, Prince Rainier was the person who changed his principality into an empire of luxury at the sunny Rivièra. But the guy really did not splash from the screens with his charisma.

:flowers:
Euh?Did you splash from the screens in ever having known him{"the guy" to quote you} at all personally par excellence yourself?Also I am glad to have read that you are the keys keeper to the underwear of the late Prince Rainier and his friendship/ involvement with Princess Ira Von Furstenburg.L'esprit de culotte?

Last edited:
Mahoogie said:
Looking at the pics above, I suddenly remember his youngest daughter Stephanie..Princess Stephanie resembles her father very much...

I agree, she does! Picture # 9 - the eyes. Even the expression.

Camille has those same eyes. Very strong and passionate, almost smoldering with what lies beneath.

Suonymona said:
Camille has those same eyes. Very strong and passionate, almost smoldering with what lies beneath.

You're right, she does! What was it Princess Grace once said of Stephanie, that she was possibly or would be the most interesting of her children? (Something like that.) I do wonder if she would have thought that of Camille with regard to her grandchildren!

Jaya said:
Euh?Did you splash from the screens in ever having known him{"the guy" to quote you} at all personally par excellence yourself?Also I am glad to have read that you are the keys keeper to the underwear of the late Prince Rainier and his friendship/ involvement with Princess Ira Von Furstenburg.L'esprit de culotte?

1) having charisma or not is a personal opinion. Mine is that Prince Rainier had many virtues but was a grey mouse in his appearance

2) I have no entrance to the underwear of Prince Rainier de Monaco or Princess Ira von Fürstenberg and I do not need to: their relationship is sufficiently documented and described, amongst others in the obituaries which appeared after the Prince's death in newspapers and on television

Rainier& Ira were cousins

Henri M. said:
1) having charisma or not is a personal opinion. Mine is that Prince Rainier had many virtues but was a grey mouse in his appearance

2) I have no entrance to the underwear of Prince Rainier de Monaco or Princess Ira von Fürstenberg and I do not need to: their relationship is sufficiently documented and described, amongst others in the obituaries which appeared after the Prince's death in newspapers and on television
It is also sufficiently documented that they Prince Rainier & Princes Ira were and are distant cousins and I have grown not to believe what I read in newspapers or hear on television.Only they know what went on between them and discretion is the better part of valor as there was never an official palace announcement on their relationship.

today Rainier would have been 84 :neutral:

may he rest in peace wherever he may be.

Amazing photos! I'm so sad that Rainier is gone. He was so amazing for Monaco, and as someone born there, I think he was a truely amazing ruler. He completely revitalized and remade the tiny country, and put it on the map as one of the most magical places in the world. He is truely missed, and will always be loved.

In relation with Rainier,I am going to tell you the story (I think most people know)of his priest and confessor Frances Tucker, who recommended Rainier to marry Grace ,because he knew the kelly family of Philadelphia ,and they were a good family.

In relation with Rainier,I am going to tell you the story (I think most people know)of his priest and confessor Frances Tucker, who recommended Rainier to marry Grace ,because he knew the kelly family of Philadelphia ,and they were a good family.

I read the story about how Rainier's priest and confessor, Frances Tucker who found Grace for Rainier and that Frances know Grace's family. Grace's family are Catholic. I think that's why Frances found Grace.

I think all the royal family of Monaco like skying very much

Gisele Pascal

I didn't know where to post my question about this woman so I did it here. Does anybody know where Gisele Pascal met Rainier? I only know they were togheter about six years but that's it. I also read that they broke up because she wasn't fertile so she couldn't be able to have an heir, even though she had a daughter lately with Raymond Peregrin.

If anyone can give some information of her relationship with Rainier, It'll be very apreciated.

Thanks in advance :flowers:

Gisele Pascal was a french actress and everything you have said is true.I do not know anything more...

According to Jeffrey Robinson in his book "Rainier & Grace" they met when Rainier was a student at Montpellier. She was an actress doing a play there. Robinson states ".. they sailed together in the summer & skied together in the winter." Robinson goes on to dismiss the rumours she was infertile & quotes Rainier as saying "We were together 6 years & it was fine while it lasted but I think we both felt it was long enough. It was a love affair that had come to its own end. I don't think there were any real intention on either side to get married. As long as things were good they were fine just as they were. Then it simply ended."
Robinson then notes that Gisele went on to marry & have a child,thus proving false the earlier accusations.
As for Rainier, well as we all know his future lay elsewhere.

Thanks Elly C for the info! do you know if I can find this book "Rainier & Grace" here in Argentina?

What a marvelous tribute to this great, Prince, Man, Father and Grandfather. Somehow, his passing, has left a big gap in the princely world.

Thanks Elly C for the info! do you know if I can find this book "Rainier & Grace" here in Argentina?
You could get it online from Amazon. It is available if you check out the site. I have another book which contains more information about Rainier & Gisele Pascal - "Once Upon a Time: The Story of Princess Grace, Prince Rainier & their Family" by J. Randy Taraborrelli. It's also available from Amazon. The author indicates thta Princess Antoinette was very much opposed to the actress & that Rainier was unhappy by Gisele's dedication to an acting/movie career. He also cites a personal friend of Gisele's,Maureen Molnar,as enabling him to uncover information about the romance. :flowers:

Wow, I'll check Amazon then. Thank you very much for all the information. I oly found in the web that she was an actress and "the affair" she had with Rainier but what you give me was very helpful. I think it wasn't just an "affair" I mean, if they were together for 6 years it was a long term relatioship and a good one that it just came to it's end. Thank you very much again, Elly C :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom