International Circus Festival & New Generation Festival 2012 - 2020, 2023, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

During the Circus Festival pupils of 32 Monégasques school classes attended an educational morning with several artists. Some circus acts were shown and they were allowed to look behind the scenes. Stephanie was present as well.

Furthermore Stephanie has given a new interview defending the traditional circus and the presence of animals that has come under criticism again:

The dailymail quoting the interview Stephanie has given:

** dailymail: Princess Stephanie of Monaco blasts people who criticise circuses for using performing animals..**

Last edited:

Today, February 1, Pauline as President and Stephanie attended the photo call for the New Generation Festival that will take place next weekend.

Stephanie received a large bouquet for her 53rd birthday today:

** gettyimages gallery ** fb gallery ** profimedia gallery **

Last edited:

Day 1 of the two-day New Generation Festival took place yesterday, February 3, attended by Pauline, Princess Stephanie, Camille and Prince Albert:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** fb gallery **

Here's a video of the meeting with the press on February 1 (see above) including a lovely short scene of Pauline beeing interviewed:

The 43rd International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo &"New Generation" Festival 2019

The 43rd International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo will take place from January 17th - January 27th, 2019 at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monaco!

The Festival "New Generation" will take place on February 2nd and February 3rd, 2019.

Here are the new flyers: Circus Festival & New Generation Festival.

I think that Prince Jaques and Princess Gabriella will attend with their father and Aunt Stephanie on the Sunday as they did last year. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Nice to see the whole family turn out to support their mother. Stephanie seems more relaxed and smiley on the second night. The opening night photos mostly show her looking rather serious, almost grim.

Prince Louis posted some pictures from yesterday

Thanks for sharing! That's a nice post Louis has made! (Only a minor correction: he doesn't bear the title "Prince").

Day 3, January 19, was attended by Stephanie, Pauline and Camille:

** gettyimages gallery **

I like seeing P.Stephanie with her children, occassionally she can look uncomfortable and stressed in public appearances, but when her children join her, she's usually more relaxed..

Thanks for the photos. So much fun, great to see the family out together :flowers:

Happy I looked at the second page of photos. I was confused at the first page where there was one photo of Gabrielle being held up reaching for something but not what she was reaching for. Second page saw the big balloons or balls. She definitely looked delighted, and her dad was enjoying her reaction.

Aaawww :wub: very nice that they came along (though i think they were a bit intimidated by the clowns ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see them having fun. Hope in years to come they will be joined by others like the little Casiraghi children.

An event attended by Gabriella and Jacques but without Charlene. Is that a first?

An event attended by Gabriella and Jacques but without Charlene. Is that a first?

No, it's the second time. Last year they also attended the Sunday afternoon show together with their aunt, father and cousins, but without Charlene, see here :flowers:

No, it's the second time. Last year they also attended the Sunday afternoon show together with their aunt, father and cousins, but without Charlene, see here :flowers:
Thanks. So, why does Charlene accompany them everywhere except for the Circus? It's not that she never attended the circus... I seem to remember her attending in the earlier years of her marriage.

Maybe Charlene has no interest in the circus and its really one of Stephanie's events and didn't want to take the limelight?

Thanks. So, why does Charlene accompany them everywhere except for the Circus? It's not that she never attended the circus... I seem to remember her attending in the earlier years of her marriage.
Because she doesn't like to see animals in circus. I also don't like circus because of that, but I did attend one when I was a child and I hated it. Maybe Charlene attended the first years to see how Monte Carlo circus was, but since it continues to use animals, she stopped going.

Its probably just not an interest in attending the circus. She doesn't have to attend every event. She also just got back from NY and she may have not been up for it. Kids are another matter.

It is odd for me to still see circuses with animals. When I was a kid I loved seeing the animals in the circus as I am still a huge animal lover. It wasn't until I was an adult or teen I really got why they weren't used any more.

Looking at these pictures I can’t help but notice just how proud P Albert is of his children! It’s as if he’s reliving his childhood through his kids. Wonderful!

I find the photos of each evening a little boring and happily, Jacques and Gabriella are bringing some glamour when they are present

Apart Albert who is always present to the gala almost every evening, and now the twins, no other members of the family are present
Untill the death of Prince Rainier , all the members of the family, Caroline, her children were also present, Prince Rainier wanted to see all his family attending the circus gala
After his death, we saw princess Alexandra sometimes present near her cousin, Camille and sometimes Pierre ,now we don't see Caroline or the Casiraghi family

I have the feeling that Caroline was not so much interested by the circus as her children, she is perhaps as Charlene against the circus with animals?

I like this photo
https://www.profimedia.cz/editorial?blob=p.BQ~sp.prince albert de monaco&mp_sed=408838229

With Prince Albert being in Germany yesterday evening, it was Louis and Stephanie who represented the family at the annual charity soccer match:

** Pic ** fb gallery ** hola article ** translation **

Also yesterday the annual mass at the circus tent took place:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom