Stephanie or Caroline ...and why ???

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caroline or Stephanie?

• Caroline

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Stephanie

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • No preference - I like them both equally

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it is difficult to notice it, but sometimes their resemblance is striking...they have something very similar, particularly in the expressions of the face (that they got from Grace)!

I first noticed the resemblance because sometimes, looking at magazine covers upside down or by far, I thought I was looking at one of the two while in reality it was a pic of the other...

They are two very beautiful women anyway...

Kisses

Grace said:
You know, it is difficult to notice it, but sometimes their resemblance is striking...they have something very similar, particularly in the expressions of the face (that they got from Grace)!

I first noticed the resemblance because sometimes, looking at magazine covers upside down or by far, I thought I was looking at one of the two while in reality it was a pic of the other...

They are two very beautiful women anyway...

Kisses

Same here...this happens a lot :)

Here some pictures of the horse riding event I was talking about in 2000

(photos by Paris press)

Attachments

• fontainebleau.1.JPG
    fontainebleau.1.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 413
  • fontainebleau.2.JPG
    fontainebleau.2.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 480
  • fontainebleau.3.JPG
    fontainebleau.3.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 399
  • fontainebleau.4.JPG
    fontainebleau.4.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 324
Grace said:
...So wild years or not, I still think that Caro is one of the classiest women in the world (and yes, the sisters have more in common than most people tend to think) Kisses

I hope you don't think that women who dress classy are infact classy women. Tell me what makes you think Caroline is one of the classiest women in the world?

Question: Is it classy for a woman, or should I say princess, to get pregnant for a man she's only known for about 3 to 4 months? Is it classy for a woman to have an affair with her bestfriend's husband?

Classy Caroline met Stefano Casiraghi summer of 1983 and by autumn of 1983 she was pregnant. In winter of 1983 they were married in a civil ceremony. By summer of 1984, they celebrated the birth of their first child, Andrea Albert Pierre.

Classy Caroline was friends with Prince Ernst-August and his wife Chantal Hochuli. Around 1996, Caroline began an affair with Prince Ernst-August. By autumn of 1997, he was divorced from his wife. In autumn of 1998, Caroline became pregnant. In winter of 1999, Caroline and Prince Ernst-August were married in a civil ceremony. By summer of 1999, they celebrated the birth of their first child together, Alexandra Charlotte Ulrike Maryam Virginia.

Last edited:
Guest2003 said:
Question: Is it classy for a woman, or should I say princess, to get pregnant for a man she's only known for about 4 to 5 months? Is it classy for a woman to have an affair with her bestfriend's husband?

It's human...and thus classy. She just follows her heart...and that's a real force...in my opinion.

michelle said:
It's human...and thus classy. She just follows her heart...and that's a real force...in my opinion.

You're saying that it's classy to sleep with a man you barely know, get pregnant, then be forced to marry him before the child is born?

I think sleeping or not with a man has little to do with having class, it's a moral judgement which I tend not to give unless I know really well the person in question, his/her feelings or motivations. I don't judge people according to how much time they wait before having sex...

Just for the record, if I'm not mistaken Stefano and Caroline met in 1982, not 1983, had a brief relationship and met again in 1983 when they got together for good.
Ernst and Caro started dating in 1995 (or 1994, I'm not sure) and (I'm not justifying him or her, believe me) Ernst and Chantal were already separated (not according to the law but they were not living together), or at least that's what she said in a brief interview back then...I really think cheating is completely wrong, but I won't judge a person until I know the facts first hand and not reported by the press...

As for Caroline being classy, it's hard to define, I like her attitude, her choices, her sense of duty and the strengh and quiteness with which she went through humiliations (Junot) and tragedies. I admire her for this.

Kisses

Grace said:
I think sleeping or not with a man has little to do with having class, it's a moral judgement which I tend not to give unless I know really well the person in question, his/her feelings or motivations. I don't judge people according to how much time they wait before having sex...

Just for the record, if I'm not mistaken Stefano and Caroline met in 1982, not 1983, had a brief relationship and met again in 1983 when they got together for good.
Ernst and Caro started dating in 1995 (or 1994, I'm not sure) and (I'm not justifying him or her, believe me) Ernst and Chantal were already separated (not according to the law but they were not living together), or at least that's what she said in a brief interview back then...I really think cheating is completely wrong, but I won't judge a person until I know the facts first hand and not reported by the press...

As for Caroline being classy, it's hard to define, I like her attitude, her choices, her sense of duty and the strengh and quiteness with which she went through humiliations (Junot) and tragedies. I admire her for this.

Kisses

I agree with you Grace, just like my sister.

People tend to think they should give Caroline and especially Stephanie a bad reputation when they act the way most women do. Having children out od wedlock, taking a topless sunbath, having little silly loveaffairs, making mistakes and wrong choices - all of this belongs to peoples lives and others shouldn't make them look irresponsable when they have those things included in their lives. It's just human and only because Caroline and Stephanie are princesses this doesn't mean they always act beyond the natural. What kind of persons would they be if they did everything moraly correct and perfectly. This will never happen. You'll never find such people.
Caro and steph are made of flesh and blood just like anyone else - they have hearts which they were tought to follow. They do whatever they think is right - right for themselves, their family and loved ones and ight fo the maximum of people around. They can't be appealing to everyone. They can just try. They don't hurt anyone... and they never did , at least not on perpuse - and this is already a lot.

michelle said:
Don't remenber really...I guess it was my two brothers who played with Andrea first and then Steph, Caro and I jumped in. I was in a team with Steph and Andrea, my brothers played with Caro ...if I remember correctly.

Correct :) you lost :p Caro, Chubby and I won :D:p

Sebastian thank you for your answer (and again thanks to Michelle)...I really enjoy your posts.
Do you remember more or less when did this great volleyball match take place? BTW, I imagine you were already on speaking terms with them, or do they usually approach people they don't know personally in Monaco?

Kisses

Grace said:
Sebastian thank you for your answer (and again thanks to Michelle)...I really enjoy your posts.
Do you remember more or less when did this great volleyball match take place? BTW, I imagine you were already on speaking terms with them, or do they usually approach people they don't know personally in Monaco?

Kisses

It must have been in 1993. I was 10, Andrea was 9, My brother was 7 and my sister 12. We were at the beach in Monaco and we played and Andrea was there too so he played with us. It satrted like this, the girls joined us later. :)

Does anybody know how long Stephanie stayed with Caroline and the kids for? That in itself should prove to everyone how much they love eachother!!!

budge9 said:
Does anybody know how long Stephanie stayed with Caroline and the kids for? That in itself should prove to everyone how much they love eachother!!!

When? After Stefano died?
A few weeks I guess, two or three months.

Last edited:
Two beautiful sisters...

H.R.H. Princess Caroline of Hanover
H.S.H. Princess Stephanie of Monaco

(pesonal pictures Paris Press)

Attachments

• Caro.JPG
    Caro.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 357
  • Steph.JPG
    Steph.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 420
Steph and Caro...all smiles :)

(scanned)

Attachments

• les soeurs.JPG
    les soeurs.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 249
that one is so lovely and sweet!

thanks Michelle! :)

Caro,definitely. We've grown up together.:)

tigerlilly2005 said:
the pic of the two little princesses is very sweet and cute!but the pics of the topless caroline is not good!how could she do that as a princess?

I guess Caroline wanted to be have a "normal" life at that time. Topless bathing was acceptable then, as it is now. She was young and wanted to blend in with her peers. She and Princess Grace had a lot of fights about her behavior, and Caroline supposedly told her mother that she didn't want her classmates/friends at school to think that she was conceited, that she was trying her best to have a normal life. Sadly, the papparazi didn't let her.

I personally think that there's nothing wrong with topless bathing. Nevertheless, when asked about her younger years, she said that when one is young, one is apt to make mistakes.

I heard somewhere that Caroline blames Stephanie for their mother's death. What absolute rubbish, especially since Caro cared for Steph at the hospital. I didn't know that info.

Michelle, what a sweet avatar! I love that pic of Caroline and Stephanie! :)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but I am going to be totally superficial here. I like Caroline better because I think she has always been the beautiful sister. She has aged much, much, much, better than Stephanie, even though she is a few years older than Stephanie.
I do not know them personally, so I am not going to comment on their personalities because I would not have a clue.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

california1 said:
Sorry guys, but I am going to be totally superficial here. I like Caroline better because I think she has always been the beautiful sister. She has aged much, much, much, better than Stephanie, even though she is a few years older than Stephanie. I do not know them personally, so I am not going to comment on their personalities because I would not have a clue.

Both Caroline and Stephanie smoke, drink, and sunbathe.

So why does Caroline look more youthful than her little sister, Stephanie?

Simple answer: Caroline is vain, Stephanie is not ... Caroline uses botox, Stephanie does not.

What's wrong in sunbathing?:)

Guest2003 said:
Both Caroline and Stephanie smoke, drink, and sunbathe.

So why does Caroline look more youthful than her little sister, Stephanie?

Simple answer: Caroline is vain, Stephanie is not ... Caroline uses botox, Stephanie does not.

I guess I only have a small grin for this....:rolleyes:

Caroline. There's no compariosn, Stephanie is just upmarket trailer trash.

Little_star said:
Caroline. There's no compariosn, Stephanie is just upmarket trailer trash.

You better take that back .

"You better take that back ."

The thread is a poll of who you prefer and why, that's my reason.

Little_star said:
"You better take that back ."

The thread is a poll of who you prefer and why, that's my reason.

It's not a reason. It's insulting. It was asked not to be insulting in the beginning of the thread. You don't have to like Stephanie but you could at least be more polite.

michelle said:
It's not a reason. It's insulting. It was asked not to be insulting in the beginning of the thread. You don't have to like Stephanie but you could at least be more polite.
I agree with Michelle it was not a nice thing at all to say. Really the two sister's even though I voiced my opinion as liking Stephanie more shouldn't be compared. They are two individuals living life on their own terms. Neither is trash. All those calling Stephanie such are showing their own class. She is a free spirit who won't conform to your rules of what a Royal should be like. Why should she? I seem to recall Caroline in situations she shouldn't have found herself, trying to be nice I will leave it at that. People need to learn the Royals are not in the Zoo as animals for the publics enjoyment to watch them scratch an itch. I find the Board has become out of hand due to so many rude and nasty remarks about the family in general. Many are being said by the same people. I personally have made more then one complaint to moderators. I joined the Board originally to help a poster with a school paper who has never given back to the Board anything she learned. Also to give information I knew back to others. If I didn't know I did research to help. This rudeness and total disrespect for the Grimaldi Family is unnecessary. In doing so you also are disrespecting another person's feelings who may like that person. None of you have any idea who the person is on the other side of the keyboard and computer monitor reading. If you are old enough to type and have opinions why not act like a responsible person of society? Show the respect you want yourself unless of course you live to be insulted yourself. In that case go to http://rudeness.com/ and have fun.

Sorry moderators this is getting out of hand in my opinion and the thread should be closed before more is said.

I agree with you completly too many rude things are being said about both sisters and the grimaldi family.Stephanie is a better person than most of the people on this planet .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom