Stephanie or Caroline ...and why ???

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caroline or Stephanie?

• Caroline

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Stephanie

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • No preference - I like them both equally

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion it's definitely Caroline. She is so glamorous, beautiful, stunning, intelligent, just a classic Beauty. Furthermore is she a great Firs Lady, a loving mother and wife. She is just a great person! :)

dw2108 said:
She's not! Either the voting buttons are hard to hit or the poll is being rigged by former communists who wish to regain their control of Idaho. Sound feasible or not?

David
She comes first in the poll or line age before beauty and Stephs heart is how she treats everyone as an equal and she isn't afraid to show it and have fun in life with them. Is that more what you were looking for by the poll Sebastian?

LadyMacAlpine said:
She comes first in the poll or line age before beauty and Stephs heart is how she treats everyone as an equal and she isn't afraid to show it and have fun in life with them. Is that more what you were looking for by the poll Sebastian?

Yes, I guess ....:) I was aware of the possiblitity that Steph might 'loose' this thing becasue it's always been hard for her to get the mass on her side.
She always had 'the few' , Caroline always had 'the whole bunch' - I think its because Caro is more straight, more regular, you can do nothing wrong by likeing Caroline she always appears perfect _ Stpehanie is a chalange, but she's worth it even more :)

I'd vote for Steph again and again :p

Last edited:
Stephanie! :)

She has lived an unusual life - and despite the difficulties, she has stayed sweet and good natured.

(Don't get me wrong - I like both sisters. But I had to choose. I'm also not implying that Caro is the opposite of sweet and good natured.)

Last edited:
Stephanie

I Think Princess Stephanie is authentic and Caroline seems to be disguised. And the way of dressing, I rather Charlotte.

I prefer Princess and first lady Caroline, just because she´s a good mother and wife...

And it seems like she's a great person with her "family"

As we're talking about the two sisters...

...here's the photo which I adore most of all. It is soooo cute.
Caroline and Stephanie about 1967. ( Photo has been already posted by towsend I think some time ago in another thread, but don't know which)

The tw girls :) This pic is just the best !

Attachments

• sisters.jpg
    sisters.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 357
Stephanie was the cutest royal child in the world in my opinion

marina18 said:
Couldn't agree more! Definitely classy Caroline! The funny thing is, when my mother was young she was also 'fan' of Caroline..

Caroline classy? Please don't make me laugh. There is nothing classy about exposing your breasts in public, jumping off a yacht naked, wearing bikini thongs (yeah, she did all this when her mother was alive), stealing your bestfriend's husband, and conceiving two children out-of-wedlock.

The only difference between Caroline and Stephanie is, Caroline only dates and marries wealthy men, whereas Stephanie goes for poorer men.

Last edited:
Guest2003 said:
Caroline classy? Please don't make me laugh. There is nothing classy about exposing your breasts in public, jumping off a yacht naked, wearing bikini thongs (yeah, she did all this when her mother was alive), stealing your bestfriend's husband, and conceiving two children out-of-wedlock.

The only difference between Caroline and Stephanie is, Caroline only dates and marries wealthy men, whereas Stephanie goes for poorer men.

Grace wasn't to pleased when she read about her daughter being the First Topless Princess of Europe. I'll see if I can find the photos of Classy Caroline jumping naked off a yacht. Yep, Caroline paved the way for her little sister, Stephanie, to go topless.

Last edited:
Policy Violations - July 2017

Well, hello Classy Caroline. Hmmm, you're obviously no different from your little sister, Stephanie. So quit acting all high and mighty!

Hey! Now you know why I had to vote for both!

David!

Guest2003 said:
LOL! You men are so crazy.
Indeed we are! Now you know why God HAD to make women too -- WE ARE IRRRRRRESPONSIBLE!

David

RADKER18 said:
Stephanie was the cutest royal child in the world in my opinion

Radker, I totally agree with you. She was unbelievably adorable then! :)

Michelle, the pic of Caro and Steph taken in 1967 is very charming! Oooh, I love it! Thanks. :)

I agree that Caroline and Steph were quite wild in their younger years but have mellowed since then.

Last edited:
Well, the fact is, even though I don't go to the beach topless, I don't see it as something so wrong, particularly when you are a teenager...Plus, if you've ever been in France, you have notice that wearing topless is extremely common, almost 90% of the women of every age (even 70 tear old) do that; I don't agree, but it's a cultural difference I guess.
So wild years or not, I still think that Caro is one of the classiest women in the world (and yes, the sisters have more in common than most people tend to think)

Kisses

I voted for Caroline. She has put her wild child past behind her and has suffered traumatic losses in her life and has grown into a woman who is dutiful.

Grace said:
Well, the fact is, even though I don't go to the beach topless, I don't see it as something so wrong, particularly when you are a teenager...Plus, if you've ever been in France, you have notice that wearing topless is extremely common, almost 90% of the women of every age (even 70 tear old) do that; I don't agree, but it's a cultural difference I guess.
So wild years or not, I still think that Caro is one of the classiest women in the world (and yes, the sisters have more in common than most people tend to think)

Kisses

I agree with you about the topless-question, Grace. It's a common thing to do ( in Europe) and I rather take it this way than always having people showing some kind of double-morality (sorry, but had to say that)
About Caro being classy.... Oh, boy...ys she is....but I wonder what is so great about being classy and why this should be a reason to personally likeing someone. I prefer those natural ones....well, as always it's probably again a question of taste.

You can be classy and natural, infact in my opinion you can only be classy and natural or else you are elegant, but not classy and graceful...As you said it's all a question of personal taste I guess, that's what appeals to me (at least in women, for men it's a little bit different), but the being classy is not the only, nor the most important reason why I like Caroline so much...

Kisses

Last edited:
I didn't want to say Caro is not natural. She's very nice... to me she was (okay I was still some kind of a kid but she was very sympathatic...and she played beach-volleyball with us and Andrea and Stephanie ....soooo cool :) )

the pic of the two little princesses is very sweet and cute!but the pics of the topless caroline is not good!how could she do that as a princess?

tigerlilly2005 said:
but the pics of the topless caroline is not good!how could she do that as a princess?

Is it just me...or why is that just not seeming logic to me :confused:

Michelle, how do they play volley? I've seen some pics of them playing in Algarve three or four years ago, and they didn't seem champions...Just kidding!

Thanks Michelle from your insight, I've heard people say that Caro is Icewoman so often recently that I was starting to believe it (even though I never got that impression, but I only "know"her from the press that can be veeeery misleading!)

Kisses

Grace said:
Michelle, how do they play volley? I've seen some pics of them playing in Algarve three or four years ago, and they didn't seem champions...Just kidding!

Thanks Michelle from your insight, I've heard people say that Caro is Icewoman so often recently that I was starting to believe it (even though I never got that impression, but I only "know"her from the press that can be veeeery misleading!)

Kisses

She's definetely not an Icewoman.

They play volley as bad as us ;):D that's what made it fun. :D
...no:p they can all play well, I guess...we wre still little kids(except Caro and Steph), so....

Thanks a lot Michelle!

BTW, you've told us many funny and sweet stories of your encounters with Steph, and some with Albert...have you ever had the chance to get such a close view of Caro and her kids as well? I'd love to hear something "real" about them by someone who really met them.

Thanks in advance, Kisses

Grace said:
Thanks a lot Michelle!

BTW, you've told us many funny and sweet stories of your encounters with Steph, and some with Albert...have you ever had the chance to get such a close view of Caro and her kids as well? I'd love to hear something "real" about them by someone who really met them.

Thanks in advance, Kisses

Besides this beach-volley-thing I have met her only once really. While I was living in Paris I attended a horse-riding-tournement with the son of some friends and the funny thing was that as Benjamin and I were sitting there I saw Caro and Pierre but I didn't realize it was them and I said to Ben something like 'Hmm...Hey, I think I know this woman from somewhere' and he said:' Hmm... I don't, maybe you've already seen her on some other jumping' and I said' No, I know this face but I can't figure out from where' ( I was completely standing on the link, as we would say...completely confused :rolleyes:). Finally we went to get something to drink and passed by them. Pierre nodded saying' Bonjour' or something and as I looked into his face (with his glasses) I thought to myself ' Ahhhhh, Pierre...right Stephie's nephew..so ah ( enlightment :p ) ...Caroline...see '

....stupid, confused me....sometimes:rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for taking some time to reply to me Michelle...it's very much appreciated!

Kisses

ETA: when you played volleyball did you asked them to play, or was it the other way around? Or maybe they just joined you...Can you tell I'm very curious? Thanks again!

Caro and Steph resemble each other....did you notice. I mean, yeah I know it's normal...they're sisters...but.....
I think it's especially the eyes....and with short hair they look alike....

(SIPA)

Attachments

• 00309544_000006.bro.jpg
    00309544_000006.bro.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 219
  • 0000357169-013.jpg
    0000357169-013.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 242
  • 00313289_000011.bro.jpg
    00313289_000011.bro.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 352
  • DL109351_015.jpg
    DL109351_015.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 532
Grace said:
Thanks a lot for taking some time to reply to me Michelle...it's very much appreciated!

Kisses

ETA: when you played volleyball did you asked them to play, or was it the other way around? Or maybe they just joined you...Can you tell I'm very curious? Thanks again!

Don't remenber really...I guess it was my two brothers who played with Andrea first and then Steph, Caro and I jumped in. I was in a team with Steph and Andrea, my brothers played with Caro ...if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom