Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:p The way Pierre is touching Bea's belly it is as if she is still pregnant.
I like this couple a lot, they seem very cute and in love with each other, even after so many years of relationship!
I could also definitely imagine them as possible heirs in the looong future, before Albert's kid grows up.

Here is some video footage, too:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR5jq8QADNL/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR05PLlAYSb/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR04Szegx3G/

edit:
more video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR67sG1g8St/?tagged=beatriceborromeo

Last edited:
Christian of Hannover and Alessandra de Osma! Rose Ball 2017
img_1412-jpg.491946

noda, such an interesting thought, something i honestly would have never even considered before in regards to Prince Albert as far as Plan B.

That said, imho Plan B is now. Seriously, though not officially, *to me* Pierre & Beatrice are the unofficial heirs until Prince Jacques comes of age. Pierre & Beatrice have IT ~ youth, beauty, magical aura, fairytale story, disney prince & princess. What they bring to the Principality is something that cannot be bought or engineered nor manufactured. What a gift and a joy to watch over the coming decades. :coach:

I agree that before Charlene and Albert had their adorable twins I fantasized about Pierre and Beatrice as Heirs. They are perfect and they seem tailor made for Monaco...elegant, aristocratic, sophisticated and oh so gorgeous to look at.

But I don't think they think of themselves as even "unofficial heirs". God forbid if anything happens to Prince Albert before the baby Marquis des Baux reaches his majority, but it has already been announced that Princess Charlene will act as Regent.

In the meantime Pierre and and Beatrice(who are said to have a very close relationship with Uncle Albert) will continue to be what they are-one of several very beautiful and glamorous brand ambassadors of the Rock and the already impossibly glamorous Princely Family of Monaco.

Everybody wins!:p

Last edited:
Last edited:
:previous:

His fiancee is quite beautiful as well. They make an attractive couple.:)

Rose Ball - March 24, 2018

The 64th Rose Ball will take place at the Salle des Etoiles, Sporting Monte-Carlo on Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 8 pm.

Once again Princess Caroline asked her friend, fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld to work on the ball's theme and together with French cartoonist and painter Jean-Jacques Sempé they created the theme night "Bal de la Rose 2018 Manhattan".

Hmm...fashion wise it's Beatrice for the win so far...

Prince Albert and Princess Charlene are not usually present?

Uhm... No Carole Bouquet in sight???
Here are my first impressions: Caroline looks lovely, Charlotte looks confusing among all those feathers ( although she and Dimitri look marvelous together ). Beatrice looks somewhat «round», and Alexandra looks like a sylphid ( lovely!!!) Tatiana doesn't seem to have attended wich i think is understandable. As for the princely couple... there's nothing else to be said... I hope they all have a nice evening together!!! :rose2: :rose2: :rose2:

Pierre and Beatrice, Charlotte and Dimitri, even Alexandra and Ben....beautiful couples all.?

Prince Albert was on the scientific boat, the Yersin for the Monaco explorer in the isle of Colombia from March 20th to march 24th after the article of Monaco Matin yesterday

Charlene was with her children in South Africa for the making of her cooking book about the South africa dishes, the money of the sale of this book will go to the Salvation Army

Good Lord what the world does Charlotte have on? That just ruins the look.

LOVE Beatrice's outfit! Not a fan of Alexandra's ...Caroline looks very nice.

Caroline & Co. -> Rose Ball
Albert & Charlene ->Red Cross Ball

They have divided up on the galas in recent years I guess...

----------
Fashion wise, I'm always against the odd-length gowns like Caroline's and Alexandra's, but Caroline actually looked nice last night.

I would've loved Charlotte's B&W outfit if the white portion is not giant feathers. So pregnant Beatrice takes the win. And CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BABY!:flowers:

Charlotte's feathers are pink. Like the other females in her family who are present she is dressed in black and pale pink.

Did any else spot that whopper of a pale pink diamond she was wearing on the ring finger of her left hand?!
It's the only jewelry she is wearing.

Wow....;)

Last edited:
I haven't seen any pics that close of Charlotte.

LaRae

All ladies and gentlemen looked quite nice last night. The Bal de la Rose is a fundraiser with the revenues going to the Fondation Princesse Grace, of which The Princess of Hannover is the president.

This ball and the Bal de la Croix-Rouge monegasque are fundraisers. Both are events with which the palais princier has nothing to do. These events are held in the city of Monte-Carlo and the Prince does attend now and then, if his agenda permits. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom