Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m so excited to see Charlene. She looks nice 😊. I think it’s her first appearance at the Rose ball for many years. It’s weird that she has been skipping this event for so long.
I like Caroline and Alexandra dresses the most. The topic of this event is not my favorite so overall I’m not frilled by the ladies outfits. 🫤

More pictures:

Last edited:
Jesus, it all looks so démodé.
Louboutin's artistic direction is a mess and the Monégasque ladies don't even seem to be making an effort.

Jesus, it all looks so démodé.
Louboutin's artistic direction is a mess and the Monégasque ladies don't even seem to be making an effort.
I think it’s just a theme of the ball makes it messy. I hate 1970s style.

I love the 1970s, but everyone looks so tacky aside from Princess Alexandra and Charlotte Casirhagi (sp?). There's a way to do a disco theme where everyone looks good, not like they raided Spirit Halloween for last-minute costumes.

Please remember that the forums' language is English, posts in other languages have therefore been removed.

Here are some more photos of this year's ball:

** gtresnews gallery **

Pictures provided by the Palace:

Point de vue galleries:

Purepeople galleries:

I struggle to get the themed approach to the Rose Ball and judging by this year, so do many of the guests, including members of the Royal Family. It’s not exactly fancy dress, nor is it a costumed ball, but to what extent are you meant to embrace the theme? Can you be ‘half in and half out’ and still look good? Caroline has worn some pretty wacky accessories over the years and usually, but not always, pulled it off with aplomb. Whereas, I don’t think Alexandra has ever really attempted to take on the theme, but usually looks pretty good. I bet from a ‘what do I wear?’ perspective. for most guests, it’s the most dreaded event of the year!

The Princely Family at the Rose Ball

Andrea and Tatiana weren't present at this year's Rose Ball?
I' m so happy that Alexandra and Ben are still together. They make such a lovely couple IMO.
Whereas in case of Charlotte and Dimitri it' s safe IMO that the marriage is over..

Back
Top Bottom