Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the two young couples were seated in front of eachother: Felix in front of Char and Tatiana in front of Andrea, while Eugenie was seated in front of Pierre (who knows, maybe another one of Char friends will "capture" Char's other brother). Does anyone have a bigger pic of the table to check the seats?

Grace said:
I think the two young couples were seated in front of eachother: Felix in front of Char and Tatiana in front of Andrea, while Eugenie was seated in front of Pierre (who knows, maybe another one of Char friends will "capture" Char's other brother). Does anyone have a bigger pic of the table to check the seats?

Sorry but I really don't think that it was Felix next to Tatiana.... That boy looked so different.... Not sure...:confused:

Here is the first video - TF1 Ouverture du Bal de la rose à Monaco aux couleurs de la Jamaïque

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte looked lovely...she carried the dress well but I would have advised against the black shoes and jacket.

pinklady1991 said:
Charlotte looked lovely...she carried the dress well but I would have advised against the black shoes and jacket.

agreed. not many people could have carried that off. i also would have advised against the black shoes and jacket. perhaps silver shoes and no jacket at all. Otherwise she looked beautiful. As well Andrea and Pierre looked handsome. They all looked like they had a great time.

Suonymona said:
I don't think Caroline's dress improved from the back view.

Yes, she likes Chanel. But to wear black to an event whose very theme encourages colour is rather silly. Even Charlotte was more colorful in her pink! (Which, despite it not being fitted enough in her midriff-giving her a slightly poochy/pregnant look, was a better look and worked great on Charlotte.)

Caroline, you have great colouring. Show it off! Dare to be bold. Try something gray with white piping even!

Ann

Yeah, well, I would say Caroline had an eye for the details! I'm referring to her handbag, shoes, nails, jewelery and the roses. Beautiful colours.

I hope Stephanie had a nice time too, while we were busy missing her...

:)

pinklady1991 said:
I think that who KL had it in the show. Someone posted a pic earlier where the model is wearing the jacket closed.

paca said:
I think that who KL had it in the show. Someone posted a pic earlier where the model is wearing the jacket closed.

Hmmm....interesting....yet sometimes runway to real way just doesn't translate.

Thank you to everyone for your pictures. Caroline has always looked like her mother, but in these pictures she looked so much like Princess Grace.:)

liz_scezar said:
And las question for you: All of you are from Europe??? Are you from Monaco???

Kisses

Liz - TFAF:eek:

I'm not from Monaco, but I'm from Italy, and Monaco is right next to Italy.

Speaking of Karl Lagerfeld and Chanel, if I'm not mistaken he usually designs the dressed the girls who hand in the bouquets to the Princesses wear and also has a bit to do with the design of the tableware. BTW in one pic I think you could see Countess Albina de Bousvirray, a relative of the Grimaldis, and Charlotte's godmother.

monaco

Caroline will turn 50 next year and she is really great for the age!
Do you think that she made some plastic surgery in her face? Because it never changes???

Kisses everyone!

Liz - TFAF

No. When you see her close up, you can see the traces of life that you wouldn't see otherwise. Yesterday I think she was especially radiant because of her children being there. She really is a very proud mum as we already had the pleasure to see in November in the church when her face was glowing with pride and love as she was sending them a sign of peace.

liz_scezar said:
Caroline will turn 50 next year and she is really great for the age!
Do you think that she made some plastic surgery in her face? Because it never changes???

Kisses everyone!

Liz - TFAF

The ones who undeniably had plastic surgery (creepy, uneven results if you asked me) are Princess Antoinette and her daughter, Elizabeth Anne (pictured next to Caroline). The tautness of their faces especially compared to their wrinkly and sagging necks are so unnatural.:eek:

Thanks for sharing the video of the Rose Ball. :)

liz_scezar said:
Hi enchantednights!

Well, I don't hate Tatiana ( I'm not a bad person), but as the others Andrea's fans I would love if he got marry me...jejeje...so dreamer...
Actually... I should love her for brought my love so near me in this year...but I can't avoid this felling named jealousy!
But you have to agree with me: that detail in her hair is horrible!

Kisses for you

i thought it was original but i wouldnt have done it. it was a bit tacky and didnt fit with the theme. perhaps if it would have been something greek/roman.

I just finished flipping through this thread and I have to say I'm loving Charlotte's deep red nail polish. I think it adds a splash of color along with her lips. I wasn't that big of a fan of Tatiana's wreath thing though.

Pierre and Charlotte are adorable together. You can tell that they're really close. :)

charlotte looked absolutely stunning!! I love her dress! It's such pretty colour. I hope she wore beige shoes though. But anyway, she was smashing!!;)

Thanks to all of you who posted pics of that evening.
It seems I missed a wonderful forum's party here ;)

the mistery lady

Lil princess lost said:
I have seen this woman with the royal family on several occasions but do not know who she is. Anyone have some info?

Preview

Hello
I have found the information about this lady on http://press.montecarloresort.com/press_release/
There are some lovely photos from the ball with her and she is described
as Jacky Ickx. To see the photos you should click small photo icons on the right.
Reniapl

tbhrc said:
Corbis / APL Part 1

sbm2yx.jpg

is this girl vanina mandeli? who is she?:confused:

Article from HELLO
The new generation of Monegasque royals stepped into the spotlight on Saturday when their glamorous homeland celebrated one of the most important dates in its social calendar...............
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/03/27/roseball/

Photos from HELLO

Attachments

• roseball-dop1a.jpg
    roseball-dop1a.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 317
  • roseball-dop3a.jpg
    roseball-dop3a.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 219
  • roseball-dop4a.jpg
    roseball-dop4a.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 350
paca said:
No. When you see her close up, you can see the traces of life that you wouldn't see otherwise. Yesterday I think she was especially radiant because of her children being there. She really is a very proud mum as we already had the pleasure to see in November in the church when her face was glowing with pride and love as she was sending them a sign of peace.

I agree. I saw a few pictures from the Rose Ball on the TV today, which showed a very proud Caroline, while she was looking at her three children.
She must be, because all of them looked gorgeous, although Andrea appeared a bit pinched. However I saw him cheer, and encourage the audience to applaud his sister after dancing with her.
Tatiana looks prettier on TV than on "regular " pics, though I didn't like her outfit at all: she looked like one of those priestesses from ancient times.:)
Chalotte, needless to say, was very beautiful and so resemblant to Princess Grace, however she appeared a little emabarassed, but I do not blame her for that. It's normal when you have all eyes fixed on you...

I'm glad to see pics from the ball! I expected more color from the family, but as someone mentioned, I guess they are still in mourning. I think Char could have pulled her dress off with a more sophisticated hairstyle i.e. a chignon or a bun. Still, a gorgeous girl.

Last edited:
antoinette is to old and ill.we all could see that at the funeral of her brother prince rainier.it must be terrible for her.her younger brother died before herself.and her husband too.many close people died before her.
poor antoinette!

A comparison of 19-years old Charlotte Casiraghi & 24-years old Princess Caroline

sdpitx.jpg

(from DPA)

I'm absolutely delighted with the beautiful image this wonderful princely family has offered during this year's Rose Ball edition. I love the serenity of Caroline and the fun of her sons and daughter. Unforgettable evening.

Here is a wallpaper I made... Hope you like it..... ;)

sdzl05.jpg

Here it is in 1024x768

Back
Top Bottom