Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
moonstream1 said:
wow folks i cannot believe you all got those pictures so quick. well, i must say everyone looked great especially prince albert, it was nice to see him in a black tux, of course any color would do:D ...

Oh I don't know about that. I don't think Albert would look so marvelous in the mauve, orange and powder blue tuxes of horror.

I actually prefer him in a black, rather than white tuxedo.

Ann

Wow! Everyone looked amazing (I love Charlotte's dress and it's always nice to see both Casiraghi brothers dressed up and looking handsome). I'm a little surprised at how the photos were in and posted on here. Great job at posting them so quick everyone! I can't get over Charlotte's outfit...gorgeous! Caroline's dress was beautiful but I like Charlotte's better. Albert, Andrea, and Pierre all looked very handsome. It looks like Andrea and Charlotte had fun dancing together, great photos.

De La Cruza said:
With different American guest celebrities there does Prince Albert and Princess Caroline and the rest of the family have the Ball in French or English. Wht language do they speak with the non europen guests like Bob Marley and the others that have been there over the years and today? Thanks

baby, bob marley is dead. and i suppose they speak english with the american guests. french with the french. german with the german. italian with the italians and spanish with the spanish. they have no problem whatsoever with languages.

Charlotte and Pierre (and perhaps Andrea and Tatiana) entered before Caroline, Ernst and Albert. Also, from the table photos, it seems they were seated a few tables apart (though toward the dance floor/front).

Aside from on the dance floor, there didn't seem to be much of a chance for them to be together. Although they danced in various configurations, the mother and daughter never did seem to be in the same space at the same time. Perhaps they caught up in the ladies (or is that princess'?--I know Charlotte isn't one but still) room.

Ann

michelleq said:
Who is the black lady that is seen with the Grimaldis/Hannovers? She must be very close to the family. Any info is appreciated.

The black lady is the belgian singer Khadja Ninn,from Togo origins,she's also goodwell UN ambassador.

I guess that last night was a blast for them at the ball and people staying up till 4 am wit their computers! I just love Princess Caroline and Charlotte's outfits for the night. Caroline looked radiant probably because it was the first time that her kids attended so she was a very proud mom! The guys as usual look great in tuxedos. I'm glad everyone had so much fun!

Thank you all for posting this wonderful pictures! Finally, after many years waiting, the Trio attended a ball in Monaco. I hope from now on, this is a regular thing for them. So we would have more pics of them together and all dressed up.

I like Charlottes dress very much. She looks like a swan with all those feathers and I think white suits her.

Charlottes red nail polish and red lipstick look great very prettty. Pierre has the same hairstyle when he was 14,15. I think its time for a another haircut. But he still looks very cute and handsome ,gorgeous. Just like the rest of the family. Maybe Caroline wore the emerald green bracelt and earrings in honor of her Irish heritage from her mother Grace Kelly's side of the family. Just a guess ohh.

I just finish flipping through the 16 pages in this thread... and this year's Bal de la Rose surely met up with everyone's expectation (well.. perhaps with the exception of Stephanies' presence)...
The Casiraghis are certainly the 'belle de la ball', aren't they? Andrea & Pierre look so handsome... and certainly, Charlotte is the best dressed... She looks fabulous & i like her hair-do..

Thank you everyone who posted the pictures!!!

Just seen first footage of the Ball on tv; the Casiraghis were even more drop dead gorgeous than in pics, and so funny when they danced...the young crowd arrived together I think with a bus, before Caro Ernst and Albert. I wonder why Ernestie and Christian weren't there...maybe they couldn't come.

Kisses

i agree with you

I am fed up to see Caro always in black. She looks tired in this dress and hairdo. of course I still think she's beautiful but when she used to wear colors more often she was perfect

Princejohnny25 said:
Im a little bit dissapointed. Caro has once again stayed away from color. The dress is nice and she looks pretty but she needs to find some dresses with color. I dont think Charlotte is giving her full potential. She could be a stunner and heartstopper but she just doesnt give her full potential. Im not a big fan of the dress. On the first pic posted on this thread I thought she was the pregnant Katie Holmes. I wish Steph would attend these. O well, its still nice.

Just thought how awesome it would be if the whole bunch attended the next Red Cross Gala together like this - this time with Steph, Ernsti and Christian - and even more awsome with Louis too ( I know he's only 13) - would just be awesome !!!

thanks

we used to see her doing shopping with Charlotte in Le bon marché in paris and on holidays with Caro and family

Salomé said:
The black lady is the belgian singer Khadja Ninn,from Togo origins,she's also goodwell UN ambassador.

pouk said:
we used to see her doing shopping with Charlotte in Le bon marché in paris and on holidays with Caro and family

Charlotte is doing shopping at the Bon Marché? It doesn't surprize me, though, but it's not far from where I live.

Danielane said:
Charlotte is doing shopping at the Bon Marché? It doesn't surprize me, though, but it's not far from where I live.
I know this is kinda off topic but whats the Bon Marché?

Eastnews Part 3

sblu9l.jpg
sbludd.jpg
sblue9.jpg
sblues.jpg
sblufb.jpg
sblugg.jpg
sbluh1.jpg
sblukh.jpg
sblule.jpg
sblumc.jpg

acid_rain3075 said:
I know this is kinda off topic but whats the Bon Marché?

It's a shopping place where lot of big names like Chanel, Prada, etc... have little shops. A market full of luxe. I went there twice: prices are big.

enchantednights said:
yeah i think this is chanel too which doesn't surprise me much but more like disappoints me.

The dress dissapointed me too. Charlotte could do soooo much better. But I guess that is why people (including me) adore her so much, if someone like her who is outrageously beautiful always had the perfect makeup, hair style, clothes ect, ect it would be so intimidating and even annoying. Her slight "imperfections" like her dress style and posture is what humanises her. Can you imagine her as a movie star-all dolled up? That would be unbelievable. She would be up there with the best of them as one of the most beautiful people in the world!

I'm with you guys on this I didn't like Charlotte's dress that much either! But I really liked Caroline's dress. I don't care that much that is was black, it was beautiful anyways! A dress that I really didn't like was Tatiana's, even though I can't see it very well.

Seen but not known?

I have seen this woman with the royal family on several occasions but do not know who she is. Anyone have some info?

Preview

The ball looks like sooo much fun. Every1 seems 2 b enjoyin themselves! It is really good 2 c.

Back
Top Bottom