Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^
Wow !!! Don't you think you might be over reacting just a tad? I hardly think who a person that is 4th and soon perhaps to be 5th in line of succession to the throne will bring down the principality.

You are referring to tonytex yes? Not my post above yours?

Tonytex, why so much hatred towards Gad Elmale ? For my part I think it's a sincere relationship which will last the time it will last but they seem really happy together and Gad doesn't need Charlotte to become famous he's already recognised for his talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonytex, why so much hatred towards Gad Elmale ? For my part I think it's a sincere relationship which will last the time it will last but they seem really happy together and Gad doesn't need Charlotte to become famous he's already recognised for his talent.

What talent, dear assia? He would be totally unknown to wide audience. But, now, thanks to poor Charlotte, he is at least recognizable to everyone. I also think he' an opportunist. And if I was her mother, I would be totally desperate for my daughter's option.
Charlotte deserves a better one.

^^ As far as I understood, he was already very famous in France before. And is regarded as a very talented actor there too, isn't he? Can some french users clarify this?

What talent, dear assia? He would be totally unknown to wide audience. But, now, thanks to poor Charlotte, he is at least recognizable to everyone. I also think he' an opportunist. And if I was her mother, I would be totally desperate for my daughter's option.
Charlotte deserves a better one.

I suspect he was far better known to the general public than the daughter of Princess Caroline who is known to royal watchers and certain fashionistas or a few equestrain fans.

I suspect he was far better known to the general public than the daughter of Princess Caroline who is known to royal watchers and certain fashionistas or a few equestrain fans.

In Greece he wasn't known.
Anyway, it's obvious that his relashionship with Charlotte helped his fame. It's a kind of advertisement (I don't mean that this was his purpose).
After all they two belong to totally different worlds. Just remember the interview of Costas Gavras (director of the film "Capitol"). And something else: "Capitol" criticizes Charlotte's world.
Of course this is my point of view and in this thread everybody has his opinion. It's a democratic site where there are many and different opinions.

char's dress was very bad for my taste. (her haircut is perfect on her though). Caro was fine. Charlene is always so chic. Bea is too beautiful to handle her. :pShe rarely disappoints me with her choices.

Wow Beatrice is gorgeous.

Is it Felix behind Gad here ?
Yes:ohmy: it came a little unexpected to me that he also attended the Rose Ball. He never did.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Capri and Juliette hère in France he is much better known than Charlotte! If you ask people on the streets everybody knows him as for Charlotte, people knows Caroline but not everybody knows her ! Besides hé has dated famous French Young women before her.

Tonytex, why such a hate ? What is it to you what two persons you don't even know personally are doing ?

This thread is about this year's Rose Ball, not about the relationship of Charlotte Casiraghi and Gad Elmaleh - let's please stay on topic of this thread. Further off-topic posts will be deleted without notice. Thanks!

I think that´s Melanie next to Beatrice

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Charlotte+Casiraghi+Bal+De+La+Rose+Du+Rocher+16nkeB5VyFfx.jpg

Caroline was radiant as always, Charlotte pretty, Beatrice gorgeous. Just the Princely couple was dull as dishwater :star:

I have to agree with everyone about Beatrice. She is simply gorgeous. Hair, make-up, shoes, dress, shawl, smile - all was perfection. She, even though not real, is a true Princess there. She shines elegance, beauty, style and sophistication.
Whether she wears just jeans or a ball gown, she always looks amazing. I think it has something to do with they way she carries herself, too.

BTW, are there any good pictures of Felix at the Ball? I mean, one where we can see him well?

Also, in some pictures at the tables, it seems I saw someone that remind me of Stavros Niarchos? Does anyone know if he was there?

Gorgeous pictures, the whole family looks debonair/handsome/exquisite as always! :flowers:

I especially love Charlene's new short hairdo, what style and guts she has to cut her hair so short, and luckily she looks FABULOUS in it! Also, I love the pink dress that Charlotte is wearing, really fits the theme of the Rose Ball. :) And Pierre's girlfriend is looking ravishing as always too; can't wait until these two finally tie the knot...

Lastly, CONGRATS to the new grandmama Princess Caroline, how glowing and happy she looks!!!!:heart:

ps: can't wait until the day little Princess Alexandra attends one of these, though I know she is too young right now, but ahhh what the future holds...

Gorgeous pictures, the whole family looks debonair/handsome/exquisite as always! :flowers:

I especially love Charlene's new short hairdo, what style and guts she has to cut her hair so short, and luckily she looks FABULOUS in it! Also, I love the pink dress that Charlotte is wearing, really fits the theme of the Rose Ball. :) And Pierre's girlfriend is looking ravishing as always too; can't wait until these two finally tie the knot...

Lastly, CONGRATS to the new grandmama Princess Caroline, how glowing and happy she looks!!!!:heart:

ps: can't wait until the day little Princess Alexandra attends one of these, though I know she is too young right now, but ahhh what the future holds...

OMG, you really ADORE them, don't you?

Hi not sure if it is off topic here, I'm sorry if it is. I just wanna ask who designed the dress Beatrice wore to the rose ball this year? Thanks!

Just read on tumblr that Pierre's slippers he wore to the Rose Ball said "s***w you" you on the bottom, anyone know why? Or even why he wore slippers?

Oh dear! I just think it's funny. :lol: But then I do have warped sense of humour. It tells me that the man might actually have a personality.

I suppose it's possible he had a sore paw and they were comfy. Did anyone see him dancing?

To me the problem aren't the slippers, but the message in them.

Just rude ....if he is sick of the press and everything else , dont go to these events

Don't be shy, Pierre, just tell us how you really feel! :lol:

Last edited:
Charlotte looks pretty, but could take a note from Grace's pictures on how to stand like a lady. Same thing for the slouched shouldered Charlene. Caroline's dress looks dated, imo. Just not very glamorous.

Back
Top Bottom