Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlene looks great, imo. and not ridiculous at all.

Charlotte on the other hand...such a shame she continually wears ridiculous dresses.

Oh dear! Charlene looks a mess. OTOH, I don't know who Sylvie Tellier is, but she looks stunning.

I am never done scratching my head with the Monaco Royals. In the case of Charlottle, for example, one wonders why she can't just date a boy her age, is it so difficult? You know, common sense tells most people that being with a guy so much older more often than not will not work but the Grimaldi's always seem to make life hard for themselves.

This is interesting. Charlotte glared (pouted?) at the cameras. Over and over. Charlene took off the ecru leather bomber jacket to unveil a Marilyn Monroe top covered by a silver spider web of a bolero? With eye make up that puts Pippa Middleton to shame (actually, not to shame, maybe).

Karl Lagerfeld had the best posture of the bunch, in photos. I realize that the family each is deeply into their own thing, but this family at this time would bring the Revolution to England if that were where they reigned.

And I just want Princess Caroline to stand up rather than hunch. Vive Monaco, I guess. God bless their rulers for supporting various European economies.

Beatrice looked lovely but I wish her hair was up. She can stand and sit straight too.

Beatrice, a real doll! Incredible!

Letter on Miss Honoria Glossip by someone who spoke at the Rose Ball (Stephane)
that Andrea's baby's name is Sasha.

Last edited:
Beatrice definitely looks the most elegant in those pictures. Charlotte is a beautiful but the dress is not the best choice..it looks like part of it got ripped off.:( As for Charlene, oh dear. She used to dress much better before, I wonder what has happened..:ohmy:
I also miss Stephanie,what a pity that her daughters don't make an appearance. It might add some glamour that is needed..Gone are the days of glamour and elegance..I remember a younger Caroline who was absolutely dazzling and of course who could forget the beauty of Princess Grace?

Beatrice definitely looks the most elegant in those pictures. Charlotte is a beautiful but the dress is not the best choice..it looks like part of it got ripped off.:( As for Charlene, oh dear. She used to dress much better before, I wonder what has happened..:ohmy:
I also miss Stephanie,what a pity that her daughters don't make an appearance. It might add some glamour that is needed..Gone are the days of glamour and elegance..I remember a younger Caroline who was absolutely dazzling and of course who could forget the beauty of Princess Grace?

Agree completely.
Charlene - my only explanation is, that she arrived with her Harley Davidson :ROFLMAO::whistling:
BYe Bine

Except for gorgeous Beatrice, the Ball was a disappointment. One good thing though, Charlotte looks happier than ever before.

Last edited:
Although I agree that maybe this is not Princess Charlene's best look, she still looks beautiful. The dress is not spectacular, but the the top part with the bolero and choker detail suits her. It is something different and together with her makeup creates a lovely effect.

I am, however, disappointed with overall coverage of the event. There's a lot of attention on Gad and Charlotte, and no pictures of the dancing...yet.

Oh dear! Charlene looks a mess. OTOH, I don't know who Sylvie Tellier is, but she looks stunning.

Sylvie Tellier was Miss France 2002. Nowadays she is the general director of Society Miss France and of Miss Europe Organization :flowers:

Just can't resist posting a pic of a Rose Ball in Grace's day. ( I think this was her last one). Yes times have moved on, and the current Monaco royals can look wonderful at times, but imo Grace always looked good.

pic pic

Last edited:
The top 3 of the best:
Beatrice
Charlotte
Caroline

The worst ever:
Charlene
Sometimes she seems forgetting that she is a Europe Princess and not a cheep L.A. starlett.

Just can't resist posting a pic of a Rose Ball in Grace's day. ( I think this was her last one). Yes times have moved on, and the current Monaco royals can look wonderful at times, but imo Grace always looked good.

pic pic

After looking at these photos IMO it's not even so much clothing as "posture"... all the current ladies in Monaco do not have great posture (especially Charlotte)
From the current set only Beatrice Borremeo seems to know how to "stand" :flowers:

Beatrice was definitely the belle of the ball. She looked absolutely stunning and by far looked the best of the ladies in the royal party.

Did Pricess Stephanie miss the dance? did not see her in any of the photos . . .

Stephanie hasn't attended the Rose Ball for years now. Last time she attended was in 2003. It's the Red Cross Ball she attends regularly.

Agree completely.
Charlene - my only explanation is, that she arrived with her Harley Davidson :ROFLMAO::whistling:
BYe Bine

Oh yes, that's exactly what crossed my mind when I saw her.. lol First I thought maybe it was the new theme, but was proven wrong lol

As for Caroline, she did look radiant and beautiful. Just not too wild about her dress.I remember her when she was younger and her gowns were exquisite. She was as elegant as her mom..Charlotte looks a lot like Caroline and would have been a hit if the dress would not have looked ripped off..
Also looks like the family of princess Antoinette was not present .. Or maybe I missed them.. Hope to see some dance pictures as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes no pic of Elisabeth and Mélanie de Massy, quite strange they usually attend

Back
Top Bottom