Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hate Caroline's dress as well. But I think she looks very happy, which is good! I do love her shoes. So far, Charlene's dress is the best, in my opinion.

Charlotte looks stunning, yet that dress makes her look much older! She reminded me of her mom at the Opera in National Day 2005.

Charlene looks pretty too, new hairstyle.

What happened to Princess Caroline!!!

It would have been better if they had worn colored dresses to match the Ball's theme...

Charlene is the best dressed of the Ball. This is the Ball where she has looked best.

Last edited:
Yes it is a terrible dress....but somehow, as always, Princess Caroline can pull it off! Her hair, makeup, jewelry and bag look really nice!

Charlotte's Dress

Is that really Char's dress or is it just an over coat? Maybe something like the black Chanel coat she wore over her pink dress two years ago.

It just seems like it would be constricting and Char seems to like to dance at these events. *cross my fingers its an overcoat*

Also, I saw a pic of P Caroline and I think she had a bit of a nip slip in one of the pictures. I don't know how to link it but it is one of the two pics getty has of her so far.

It would have been better if they had worn colored dresses to match the Ball's theme...

Charlene is the best dressed of the Ball. This is the Ball where she has looked best.

Black is my favorite colour but i agree that colored dress would match more with the theme...Why not red?

Charlene looks nice but her dress doesn't match with the theme

I think also Charlotte is wearing an overcoat...

The dresses aren't nice at all...bit too extravagant, maybe to match the Movida's extravaganza, but face wise Caroline and Charlotte look stunning. Princess Caroline seems to be wearing Princess Grace's diamond earrings.

Can't wait for the group arrival pics.

Black is my favorite colour but i agree that colored dress would match more with the theme...Why not red?
Exactly! Or even white would look better, if it has to be a monochrome look.

Charlene looks fabulous. I love her hair (did she dye it? It looks blonder than usual), makeup, and ADORE her dress.

Caroline.... ugh. Bad dress, too low cut in one picture, IMO.:eek:

Charlotte's dress is horrible, but at least her makeup is attractive.

to me every one look ok i guess cw is here to stay maybe more rumor follow after tonight party.

Does anybody know who designed Princess Caroline's dress???

I want more pictures of the gentlemen, now that i've decided I only like one dress out of three:)

Charlene looks fabulous. I love her hair (did she dye it? It looks blonder than usual), makeup, and ADORE her dress.
Yes, she bleaches her hair its a dark blonde light brown.

I just came across this thread by chance and thought: Oh nice, it’s Rose Ball time! Let’s check out some elegant outfits – BUT – Oh My Gawd…:eek:
Princess Caroline looks so horrible that it borders on the disgusting… one of the most ridiculous outfits of the decade. The designer must have created it on an overdose of whatever medication. And I don’t have a clue in which state of mind Princess Caroline has to be to wear it. No mercy here, it’s a complete catastrophe.
On top of that, is she actually having a serious wardrobe malfunction in the 1st getty pic???:ohmy:

Who knows if Charlotte is wearing Princess Stephanie's 1987's Rose Ball black and yellow dress under her coat lol

I think Charlene looks the best...love that color and the way the gown hugs her body yet not too tight! Charlotte's hair and make-up is stunning and from what I can see of the gown I like it. Caroline's dress is crazy but she always manages to pull those gowns off!

Caroline's dress is the most awful dress I ever saw. Gosh, it is really hideous! :eek:
Charlene indeed looks best dressed! She looks really lovely.

I wonder if Andrea and Tatiana are there!

pierre is hot...

can someone telle which brand his "shoes" are?

i've already seen them on andrea, lapo elkan, and even prince ernst...look like slipper to me...

Back
Top Bottom