Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think the outfit improves without the jacket either.

pic

You're right, that's terrible. One thing I am not a fan of either is her hair style...I preferred it a bit longer.

It is a special year celebrating 150 years. Karl Lagerfeld is in charge this year According to the website "He will mix music and imagery from the “golden age” in France with the latest in rap, hip-hop and soul." Probably why Charlene has embraced so many styles.;)

Its biker chick meets Jean Harlow

Oh god, Charlene's dress, make up, hair are a disaster. Her worst look yet.

I was expecting lots of glamour since the theme is "Belle Epoque" but I am so disappointed.Princess Caroline looks radiant but her dress is frumpy.Her only saving grace are the jewels.Charlene looks Las Vegas trashy and twice looks older her age.White leather jacket!! really?? her white cheap looking satin dress is so prom-ish.

Charlotte is the only one who put up with the colour.Gad looks like an older version of Alex Dellal but he has nice blue eyes..all in all,the glamour of Monaco is a day of the past.It looks so cheap now.

Charlene looks postively frightened in most of the pictures and that's not including her dress. Gad's 41?! Coming late to the party because I don't follow Charlotte but seriously?!

:previous: Now that is glamour. I dont know who she is but she looks great.:)

Thank you - I'll have to start following this family in order to keep up.

She looks very lovely - what I expect when combining monarchy and Monaco

Looks like the Countess needs to give fashion tips to Charlene and Charlotte.

LaRae

Looks like the Countess needs to give fashion tips to Charlene and Charlotte.

LaRae

This comment made me LOL :lol:
Beatrice is very stylish and beautiful yes..her family own a spectacular palace located in one their own islands.The Borromean Islands.

Last edited:
Charlotte looks beautiful. I do like her outfit very much unlike Charlene which do not fit her at all in my opinion thought I generally appreciate Charlene. Suprised to see Gad here. Hope he and Charlotte are happy.

Charlotte looks, well she is, beautiful, I really like her dress, though I'm partial to Chanel, her shoes could've been different, I really love her hair this way. Beatrice looks wonderful as always as well as Princess Caroline. I guess given their fashion history in these events you can always expect these three womam to wear these kind of outfits, it's their style. The same applies to Princess Charlene, we never know how she will turn up, usually she looks good however this time I don't like neither her outfit neither her hair and make up.
On a side note, I think it's great that Gad is there too.

Bea is like a swan. She could be a perfect princess of Monaco

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rose Ball is not the same without the late Princess Antoinette of Monaco who used to arrive on the arm of her nephew.

Ok... So... Beatrice Borromeo looks lovely; Charlotte's dress is very nice but she ruined it with her shoes ( wich don't match at all with the dress, i think... ) and her awful bodily posture; P. Caroline looks like a XIX century gandmother and P. Charlene's dress looks like a chandelier. Absolute absence of glamour!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Ok... So... Beatrice Borromeo looks lovely; Charlotte's dress is very nice but she ruined it with her shoes ( wich don't match at all with the dress, i think... ) and her awful bodily posture; P. Caroline looks like a XIX century gandmother and P. Charlene's dress looks like a chandelier. Absolute absence of glamour!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

We havent seen the other 200+ guests and there is always KArl LAgerfeld.:)

I think that is Felix behind her or possibly Gaspard Ulliel (they have similar side profiles).

^^ Good point about Gaspard, but I think it's Felix. It's always a pleasure to see him:whistling:

Princess Stephanie hasn't attended the Rose Ball for many years. I'm sorry that her daughters also appear to be following their mother and don't attend either.

Back
Top Bottom