Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to admit I'm awaiting Caroline's dress with trepidation - the last couple of years' couture have been a bit disappointing - especially compared with Caroline's accustomed good taste - or does she use the Rose Ball to show another side of her?

Oh, it will be interesting to see Princess Caroline's dress. I can wait to see her and her children and the whole family in this event!

Is there a possibility members of the Moroccan royal family will attend this year Rose Ball?

sound very intersting,let's hope a member from the MRF show up that would be great.

What is the possibility that Stephanie might attend? I know it has been a few years since she was at the Rose Ball, but perhaps she might as a sign of support for her sister in what seems to have been a pretty horrid 12 monthsfor Caroline Realistically I guess there isn't much chance.. but you never know.

The decorations are fabulous indeed. Hopefully members of the Moroccan royal family will attend.

i hope so Al bina,Lalla Salma was invited to the event but not sur if she will attend.

I love the decoration. Can't wait to see more pics of decoration and the Princely Family!

Here's some really tiny pics from Wireimages:
WireImage: Listings
Caroline's hair looks... short? Her dress reminds me of that other she wore a while back. I like it though. It suits her.

I think both Caroline & Charlotte look good but what a pity Charlotte appears to be missing.

Hooray she is there & looks pretty wonderful!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really iceflower? I'm still not so sure I like it. I mean, it doesn't look horrible but I'm just not jumping out saying "I love it!" either. It's very shiny (because that sounds like such a professional observation :lol:) and very colourful though. I am in love with Charlotte's dress though. She's pulled it out of the bag again this year! :clap:

Charlotte and Andrea are there, she looks beautiful. Anybody knows about hes dress and Caroline´s?
Caroline usually chooses her dresses according to the topic. This one is very bright of course.

I LOVE Charlotte's dress! Finally! I also like Caroline's! Charlene looks beautiful as well.

In one of the Getty images you can see Alex in the background. Not sure I'm liking Caroline's bag - whereas Charlotte's whole look seems pretty perfect.

Charlotte's dress is obviously from Chanel, but I'm not so sure with Caroline's dress:huh:

Really iceflower? I'm still not so sure I like it. I mean, it doesn't look horrible but I'm just not jumping out saying "I love it!" either. It's very shiny (because that sounds like such a professional observation :lol:) and very colourful though. I am in love with Charlotte's dress though. She's pulled it out of the bag again this year! :clap:

What I like is that it's fresh, colourful and different! That had led
to my first impression :)

I am actually surprised that Charlotte and Charline look so similar,
same colour and fabrics, like sisters ;) Caroline definitely is an
eye catcher between them.

I think it has been modified because the side doesn't look the same but I think we must wait for new photos to verify it

Back
Top Bottom