Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, it's time for DPA pictures

028201_5.jpg
026301_4.jpg

026001_4.jpg
012901_5.jpg

012701_5.jpg
012401_5.jpg

012201_5.jpg
012101_5.jpg

011901_5.jpg
012501_5.jpg

CasiraghiTrio said:
Ah, maybe Steph just isn't that into reggae, who knows. or perhaps it's something as mundane as the flu. oh god, I hope not bird flu!:eek:

On a much happier note, I've uploaded the hola.com pics to here:
http://www.imagehigh.com/gallery.php?id=20060327701/roseballcasiraghitrio

Stephanie was in Switzerland to attend a circus premiere....I guess she likes reggae too...but she was just busy ....so no bird flu ;)....
...about her being afraid to be compared to Charlotte: Steph is quite aware of th fact that she is 20 years older than her niece and looks like that too...they both were standing side by side on MND ....so no problem here...I agree with Tosca ....:)

Isn't that beautiful black woman the singer Khadja Nin?

Charlotte looked ravishing in her fairytale Chanel dress. Elegant but youthful, a "princess" all little girls dream to become :)

Hannelore said:
Isn't that beautiful black woman the singer Khadja Nin?

Charlotte looked ravishing in her fairytale Chanel dress. Elegant but youthful, a "princess" all little girls dream to become :)

I agree Charlotte has a natural elegance and poise. She is in her twenties along with CW...
Maybe they will ask Charlotte to give CW some charm/decorum tips:)

Charlotte's gown looks like maternity! She wore one like that to the enthronement too. She's got a great figure, why doesn't she flaunt it? I don't like her makeup or nails, not at all flattering or chic.

Carlos said:
Slightly Impossible. Felix was not there!!!!:p

Felix most certainly was there. I've seen several pics with him in them, he's just sort of lingering in the shadows.

He's acting like a prince consort, already! :D Hiding from the spotlight and letting his blue-blooded bride wallow in attention!

Oh, by the way, does anyone else think it's strange that - at times - Charlotte seems to really enjoy the attention she gets. She looks proud and regal, a bit snobbish even. Then, at other times, she gives the impression of a more reserved, coy, rather shy girl. Why is that, I wonder... :confused:

miau said:
Felix most certainly was there. I've seen several pics with him in them, he's just sort of lingering in the shadows.

He's acting like a prince consort, already! :D Hiding from the spotlight and letting his blue-blooded bride wallow in attention!

Oh, by the way, does anyone else think it's strange that - at times - Charlotte seems to really enjoy the attention she gets. She looks proud and regal, a bit snobbish even. Then, at other times, she gives the impression of a more reserved, coy, rather shy girl. Why is that, I wonder... :confused:

yeah i noticed that a lot too especially when she was younger. she used to pose and have that regal and snobby look and then she got shy and now she alternates haha. maybe she feels a biy insecure at times so she stays away a bit?

I've just deleted a bunch of posts because they contained photos posted with no copyright attribution. Even if photos are watermarked with the name of the photo agency, the copyright attribution must be given in the post.

There are so many duplications that I don't think anything unique has been deleted, but people are welcome to repost their pictures as long as they give proper copyright acknowledgment.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

I didn't find Charlotte's dress bad at all this time, but her hair was off. I liked the front where it slides over but the ponytail was bad she should have put it up ina bun or something, it also looked like she did it herself. I'm disapointed in Caroline, I thought she would have a extravagant dress instead of just basic black. Those pics of Ernest were just Hilarious, thank you!!!:D

HRHAmy said:
I didn't find Charlotte's dress bad at all this time, but her hair was off. I liked the front where it slides over but the ponytail was bad she should have put it up ina bun or something, it also looked like she did it herself. I'm disapointed in Caroline, I thought she would have a extravagant dress instead of just basic black. Those pics of Ernest were just Hilarious, thank you!!!:D
I agree with you. I expected more. the dress was nice. And I understand that she is a young girl and that ponytails may be the "in" thing right now, but not at this event, and not with that dress. andy why in the world did she wear black shoes with a white dress???
I also expected more out of Caroline. She looks like she was going to a wedding and not a "ball". She did jazz it up with the accesories, but for the most part, it was definately not "Rose Ball" material. I definately expected more from her, and was kinda disappointed.
I was also disappointed that Stephanie did not show up. You would think that since this was something that their mother started, that they would arrange their schedules to be together at such an event.

I think that Caroline, looks great,elegant and happy.
Charlotte, is so incredible beautiful , I like her dress and make-up.
Pierre is so handsome, he looks like his father Stefano and his feautures are perfect.
Andrea; sorry and do not hate me but I think tha he looks like a vampire, his face is so strange and I feel that he is not a healthy kid.

Thanks everyone for the pics posted today :)

I was looking at the pics posted at mcpress and saw a pic of Jean Christophe Maillot and his wife arriving with singer Kadja Nin, but no there wasn't no trace of Juliette/Marie Christine Maillot. I wonder why didn't she attend the ball if she's friends with Charlotte, Eugene, and the rest?

It would have been also nice to see Valentine, but it seems they're not friends anymore.

BTW I think the girl who's entering with Charlotte to the Ball, the one with the gray dress, could be Fernando Botero's daughter, he and his wife were there, and she kind of looks like her. Plus in one pic she's talking with Tatiana.

monaco70s said:
BTW I think the girl who's entering with Charlotte to the Ball, the one with the gray dress, could be Fernando Botero's daughter, he and his wife were there, and she kind of looks like her. Plus in one pic she's talking with Tatiana.

are you referring to the girl in gray/silver dress? that was not vanina mandeli? in one of the website said she was vanina....

Great work and pictures everybody!!! I loved that the Casiraghis attended this year. I hope they make it to the Red Cross Ball!!

enchantednights said:
yeah i noticed that a lot too especially when she was younger. she used to pose and have that regal and snobby look and then she got shy and now she alternates haha. maybe she feels a biy insecure at times so she stays away a bit?

I think Charlotte looks shy and reserved usually in her private life. At PA's enthronement gala? and at the Rose Ball; Charlotte is all glammed up and prepared for the attention. She knows for sure A LOT of pictures are going to be taken and she probably feels more confident wearing gorgeous Chanel and beautiful jewelry being the belle of the ball. It's all psychological. :) I know I would be more confident glammed up than running errands in jeans.

Laviollette said:
2006 Rose Ball; getty images
Mm, I don't like her dress. However, she looks great. Love her hair style though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it sweet that Pierre and Andrea give their attention to Charlotte; I even like the pictures where Andrea and Charlotte were dancing. My brother doesn't even want to be seen with me!

Hahahaha! Ver funny your remark, Peaches!

Anyway, I agree with you. It's lovely to see how the two brothers behave with Charlotte.

Great Great pictures...I specially like the one´s wiyth char and andrea dancing...but also because of the complicity anf harmony existing between all Casiraghi´s (mother, child)...I stell don´t like of Ernest.....

Charlotte onthe cover of the french Gala

sgtmhx.jpg

And on the cover of Point de Vue

sgtow6.jpg

sgtowo.jpg

I was watching closely the Rose Ball though didn't make any comments. Spent too much time going through all the pics and I am a little busy with my exams right now but still, I want to THANK you for almost live coveage of the event! I enjoyed it so much, mainly due to you!:)

is it just me or does tati have a bigger ring on her finger? can anyone find a better pic so we can see it
028201_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom