Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caroline is shimmering inside and out:butterfly: I just love her dress:heart1: and her hair she reminds of the Caroline of the 70 and 80's. She really is a beautiful woman!

Perhaps you're right. The hemline does look a little squarer but I think there's a small side split (I could be wrong). I have to come right out and say that I'm not a fan of Charlene's dress. :ermm: I'm not going to say she looks bad (I mean, the top half of her dress is fine) but something in me just doesn't like how high cut that dress is. It's not a matter of indecency or anything and I'm all for saying "If you've got it, flaunt it." But perhaps just because it's not something I would personally choose, I don't like it. But I'm not going to bash it either, because she can wear whatever she likes. I am determined to find out what designer Caroline's wearing though. I can't remember seeing that in any recent collection. :ermm:

It's the same dress. Glad she went with a Chanel dress and not Valentino.

I prefer Charlotte's dress to the original as I think it looks more apprpiate for this kind of event

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't think it has. :ermm: I think it's just the side split. It looks different because of the way the model was posing. I think it's the same dress.

The way Caroline's dress is gathered towards the bottom is very unusual. I think this is one of the best "turn-outs" for the Rose Ball in quite a few years- just wish Stephanie was there.

I love this event but the only dress i like is Charlene's. :flowers:

Is there a possibility members of the Moroccan royal family will attend this year Rose Ball?

We actually do have a royal guest! Moroccan Princess Lalla Joumana
attends the ball as a guest of honour as well as French Culture Minister
Frederic Mitterrand.
Other guests I've seen so far are Italian singer Umberto Tozzi and wife.
Borja Tyssen and wife and French journalist and TV host Stephane Bern.

Pierre attends with his girlfriend Beatrice.
Mélanie, granddaughter of Princess Antoinette attends as well.

Last edited:
I spotted Melanie de Massy behind her cousins.
Andrea has had a haircut - I didn't recognise him at first...

My personal favourites are Charlotte and Andrea. Although I am not keen on a Chanel dress, Charlotte exudes patrician sophistication and class. I find the staunch loyalty to Chanel and Mr. Lagerfeld puzzling.
We actually do have a royal guest! Moroccan Princess Lalla Joumana attends the ball as a guest of honour as well as French Culture Minister
Frederic Mitterrand. ... [snipped]
That is an amazing news! Lala Joumana is such an outstanding woman, who does an excellent job of representing Morocco.

I thought Lalla Salma was supposed to be attending? I'm all confused now. :ermm:

I thought Lalla Salma was supposed to be attending? I'm all confused now. :ermm:

There never is an official guest list announced prior to the Rose Ball,
so I had not heard that information before.

Renata4711, Andrea has that haircut for some weeks now, you can
find a lot of pics in his current events thread and the one of the
family :)

My personal favourties are Charlotte and Andrea too.
I like Charlotte's dress. At least it's not black. And I love that the all Casiraghi trio attended.

Beatrice looks stunning - she has really gone for the theme of the Ball

I still don't think it has. :ermm: I think it's just the side split. It looks different because of the way the model was posing. I think it's the same dress.

Maybe I'm wrong but in my opinion the model's dress in the side has some kind of embellishment like studs or something similar while Charlotte's dress doesn´t

We will have to wait and see :flowers:

Caroline is amazing!! Very colorful!!
Beatrice is an extremely exotic beauty!
I love that she is like a swan!Andrea is very hansome!
I am wondering why Tatiana didn't come but she never comes.
Char was also good, she did a good choice with the dress.:flowers:

Charléne looks really beautiful in this style of dress.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't love Charlotte's dress. And I agree with Al_bina, what is WITH this adherent loyalty to Karl Lagerfield? She looks pretty as always but the dress is so disappointing. Caroline's dress is alright, but Charlene's is gorgeous. And is Pierre there? Because if so, its sweet that all three of them attended. I don't think all three have been there since '06.

Why do Beatrice & Pierre enter together whereas Charlotte & Alex/ Tatania & Andrea do not?

Yes... 2006 was the last time the three were together. Pierre is in some pics with Beatrice, and Charlotte and Andrea are together in others.

2007?...wow, my memory doesn't work at times, hehe. You are right ice. I can't remember what happened in 08, but yes last year...
btw, I wonder the same Elly C, I don't know why only Pierre and Beatrice are/pose together.

Erm...what will happen with power outage that is supposed to happen tonight?

It looks to me as if Charlotte snagged the back of her dress!
Getty
Where is Karl this year?

Back
Top Bottom