Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was waiting for the pics. I love this kind of balls! And the Casiraghis are there!
Char dress...mmm...not that bad. Pierre is so handsome. Hope the whole family (ernesti crhis luois etc) will be there!

Princess Charlotte Casiraghi, daughter of Princess Caroline of Hanover, is seen at the "Rose Ball", with her brother Prince Andrea Casiraghi, right behind, Saturday, March 24, 2006, in Monaco.
Polfoto
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/

Last edited:
is that a ring or what on charlottes hand in that picture of her and andrea?

I'm happy to see Charlotte and her brothers there, finally after many years, but I'm somehow disappointed by Charlotte, she looks beautiful but the dress isn't pretty one and she kind of lacks the beauty and glamour her mom had at her age :( Anyway she does look great.

BTW Melanie's there too :)

Can't wait to see Caroline & Stephanie.

monaco70s said:
I'm happy to see Charlotte and her brothers there, finally after many years, but I'm somehow disappointed by Charlotte, she looks beautiful but the dress isn't pretty one and she kind of lacks the beauty and glamour her mom had at her age :( Anyway she does look great.

BTW Melanie's there too :)

Can't wait to see Caroline & Stephanie.

yeah i don't think char had what she had back in 2002 that glamour and elegance. she is very beautiful but her style doesn't complement her beauty in my opinion.

and yes i saw melanie too, this is nice. the whole family together. i hope steph is there too.

Pss Caroline
Rose Ball 2006

s6m1wg.jpg

s6m6fk.jpg
Getty

Last edited:
wow princess Caroline is very pretty in this picture

I´m loving Caroline´s hair :) and dress it´s bautiful
But where is Steph????

Caroline looks stunning, and she's wearing like a beaded bracelet maybe to match the Ball's theme.

Charlotte is beautiful without a doubt, but the dress and maybe her hairdo just don't help her to show her beauty more.

In one picture of getty charlotte is with one young girl, was she it? mayby know?

Charlotte's hair is fantastic!!!

2 possibilities: Ernst and Steph got stuck in the traffic....or they're sitting on the couch in Steph's appartment watching, as my brother suggested some days agao , 24 - Season 4 !

Look how many people reading this topic :p
Charlotte looks sooooooooo beautiful

michelle said:

2 possibilities: Ernst and Steph got stuck in the traffic....or they're sitting on the couch in Steph's appartment watching, as my brother suggested some days agao , 24 - Season 4 !

No darling, seems like Steph's watching Jack Bauer alone - so I know where to go now. :( ;)

michelle said:

charlotte's hair is the only thing i like of her tonight. her dress reminds me of chicken feathers.

Adry said:

Yep Ernest is there!next to caroline...but steph?:mad:
I love Caroline dress and hair as Char. She is wearing Chanel a least it seems to

The family looks great ... but very incomplete !!! :(:(:(

don't you just Love ernst's expression in that first pic?

and yes michelle i agree. i miss steph. i hope she's just late ;) :rolleyes: :p

Monaco royal family's girl's tonigt are very pretty: dress and hair i love

enchantednights said:
don't you just Love ernst's expression in that first pic?

and yes michelle i agree. i miss steph. i hope she's just late ;) :rolleyes: :p

Ernst just gave me a huge smile...
...still with Steph, I gave up hope now :(.

So, did the kids arrive before and not with the Reigning family? The entrance of the family is usually very "solemn", so maybe they wanted to have a more relxed arrival...

I actually love Charlotte's dress -- it's very unique and very haute couture, and I think she carries it off quite well. The simple necklace she's wearing with it is also gorgeous.

Charlotte is gorgeous! I love her dress--it's so dainty and airy....
Caroline is stunning....
I miss Stephanie--She's my very favorite, I love it when she comes to balls.. (24 is awesome --in the USA we're on season 5...--Did you mean the season 4 DVD)
Maybe Charlene is sitting with some friends nearby...

Yes, I hope she is late also. I am not giving up, maybe she is stuck in traffic. Thanks for these photos. I have been waiting anxiously for them. I have a question, who is the lady sitting between Ernst and Albert? Does anybody recognize her? I think Charlotte looks so pretty. Where are her brothers? I am so excited about these pictures. The theme this year is so fantastic, gosh I wish there was some sort of video clip to watch.

Thanks for sharing. This is so cool!.. :)

lynda said:
Yes, I hope she is late also. I am not giving up, maybe she is stuck in traffic. Thanks for these photos. I have been waiting anxiously for them. I have a question, who is the lady sitting between Ernst and Albert? Does anybody recognize her? I think Charlotte looks so pretty. Where are her brothers? I am so excited about these pictures. The theme this year is so fantastic, gosh I wish there was some sort of video clip to watch.

Thanks for sharing. This is so cool!.. :)

i knew her name but now i forgot it. and you can see pierre in the second or third page and andrea is seated to her right, with tatiana i think is on his left. i may be wrong but i hope not.

the family mainly princess caroline and charlotte loked wonderful, they were really beautiful

Yeah we have our own Ball lol

Anyway I'm very sad Stephanie or Antoniette didn't go this time. But anyway we still have the Red Cross Ball :)

It would have been nice if all the family had enetered together instead of separetely.

i really like caroline's purse. very unique and very tied with the theme. i wonder if her dress is chanel? it most probably is.

Laviollette said:
Charlotte & Andrea at Rose Ball

AP photos

okay so now i know unless tati dyed her hair blond it's not her. how sad i really wanted her to be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom