Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lil princess lost said:
I have seen this woman with the royal family on several occasions but do not know who she is. Anyone have some info?
http://s2.supload.com/free/woman22.jpg/view/
http://s2.supload.com/free/that woman2.jpg/view/
Preview
http://s2.supload.com/free/that woman.jpg/view/

I'd already answered in a previous post,the black woman in many pictures with monaco royals,is the Belgian singer Khadja Ninn,from Burundi or Togo origins,she's also a goodwill ambassador at UN,and seems very close freind to the Grimaldis and Casiraghis.

Salomé said:
I'd already answered in a previous post,the black woman in many pictures with monaco royals,is the Belgian singer Khadja Ninn,from Burundi or Togo origins,she's also a goodwill ambassador at UN,and seems very close freind to the Grimaldis and Casiraghis.

Thank you 4 the quick reply-much appreciated.

Lil princess lost said:
Thank you 4 the quick reply-much appreciated.

You are welcome :)

Charlotte looked a lot like Katie Holmes in that ball,isn't it?

gorgeous, priceless pictures!

andrea and charlotte dancing, charlotte's arm behind pierre and both of them looking up, these are really the kind of pictures one will remember! the siblings just rocked the house didn't they? and the way they are with each other--very warm and sweet, that's just too adorable! :eek:
you can just imagine these pics being posted in some future royal forums and people still talking about them the way we talk about those old Rose Ball photos of Caro, Steph and Albert.

caroline looked very elegant, and i'm one of the minority who liked charlotte's dress...or perhaps i like it on her, as it probably wouldn't have looked as dreamy on another. without a doubt, she looked very beautiful! it was great seeing andrea having such a good time with her sister on the dance floor, and if pierre didn't have acne scars he would look like a young grecian god carved out of marble--he totally has that look going with his delicate features and golden curls. sigh sigh sigh.

best pictures in a long long time!

Is it Eugenie ?:confused:

Attachments

• roseballjjk7no.jpg
    roseballjjk7no.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 292
Andrea should stop smoking,he looks like a "mort-vivant".

yeah thats her! Why did they take so many of their friends?

i don´t know.maybe prince albert wants more young people at the balls.in the last time there were more elder people.

The princess Stephanie was in switzerland for the first of the knie circus !

tigerlilly2005 said:
i don´t know.maybe prince albert wants more young people at the balls.in the last time there were more elder people.

I'm totally agree I think now the new generation will be totally integrate in the monaco manifestation !! Albert says at the coronation that he wants to modern touch for monaco ! It's suceed beecause I find this years very attractive !!:)

Here you can find new avatar from this years Rose Ball - Hope you like them.... Click here

Wonderful Ball

Hi everyone!

I wasn't expecting the Rose Ball... I'm a kind lost on time. So, it was a big surprise to me to wake up and to see this wonderful pictures of the Rose Ball.
Finally we can see the Casiraghis having fun in a so traditional party of their family. A new era begins....
To me, Charlotte is perfect as always. The hair... the make up...the dress... I think I've already seen this dress in especial, but I'm not sure. The stylists should make dress just to her. She is becoming a wonderful woman.
The black on Caroline's dress can be because of the death of her father... I know, I know...it was almost a year now, but in the past the people used to wear black clothes for a year when one member of the family died.
Tatiana...humf...she is not pretty! And what was that thing in her hair??? So unstyle!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Andrea, my wonderful Andrea always perfect. And the pictures of him with Charlotte dancing were so much fan.
Wonderful night!!!

And las question for you: All of you are from Europe??? Are you from Monaco???

Kisses

Liz - TFAF:eek:

acid_rain3075 said:
yeah thats her! Why did they take so many of their friends?

haha maybe because they didn't want to get bored. you gotta admit it's always better with your friends there ;) (think homecoming;prom)

liz_scezar said:
Hi everyone!

I wasn't expecting the Rose Ball... I'm a kind lost on time. So, it was a big surprise to me to wake up and to see this wonderful pictures of the Rose Ball.
Finally we can see the Casiraghis having fun in a so traditional party of their family. A new era begins....
To me, Charlotte is perfect as always. The hair... the make up...the dress... I think I've already seen this dress in especial, but I'm not sure. The stylists should make dress just to her. She is becoming a wonderful woman.
The black on Caroline's dress can be because of the death of her father... I know, I know...it was almost a year now, but in the past the people used to wear black clothes for a year when one member of the family died.
Tatiana...humf...she is not pretty! And what was that thing in her hair??? So unstyle!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Andrea, my wonderful Andrea always perfect. And the pictures of him with Charlotte dancing were so much fan.
Wonderful night!!!

And las question for you: All of you are from Europe??? Are you from Monaco???

Kisses

Liz - TFAF:eek:

hey liz! it's so nice to have you here ;) . i have to agree andrea did look perfect and haha what are your thoughts on tatiana?

i think they all looked goregous. caroline's dress was really pretty and so was charlotte her dress was dainty and flirty really sweet. i would have wore somethng like that when i was eighteen or nineteen tanya

was anyone here at the party and after party ? any stories

tbhrc said:
Deadline Press

sbmow6.jpg
sbmp01.jpg

I don't think Caroline's dress improved from the back view.

Yes, she likes Chanel. But to wear black to an event whose very theme encourages colour is rather silly. Even Charlotte was more colorful in her pink! (Which, despite it not being fitted enough in her midriff-giving her a slightly poochy/pregnant look, was a better look and worked great on Charlotte.)

Caroline, you have great colouring. Show it off! Dare to be bold. Try something gray with white piping even!

Ann

Talked to my cousin on the phone just now. He was at the ball.
It was great. The music was really groovy ( as he said). They had fun dancing all the way. Everyone was really relaxed. Albert and Andrea were talking for long moments sitting at the table. Everyone missed Stephanie so much ...but she just couldn't attend because of her visit to Switzerland which had been planned already some time ago.

Thanks a lot to everyone who posted pics from this year's Rose Ball.

I must say that I really liked this year's Ball, I feel myself and some of us were at first kind of dissapointed because Stephanie wasn't there and Charlotte's dress, but as the pics came arriving, especially those of the family dancing and having dinner, it made me happy to see everyone happy last night.

Wish there are soon some videos online from the Ball :)

It's also nice to see a young crowd at the Ball because afterall they are the ones who will attend these events in the future and continue the tradition.

Once again too bad Stephanie couldn't attend, but as President of the International Circus Festival, she also has duties. If I'm not mistaken the Knie family is involved actively with the Festival too since many years ago.

I'm sure and hope we'll see her and the whole family at this year's Red Cross. BTW we still have a couple of galas for the upcoming months...AMADE, the Grand Prix, SPA, TV Festival, and lots of events. Afterall the social season in Monaco is during the Spring/Summer. Who knows and we may get pics of Charlotte and her brothers with her mom, aunt, or uncle attending some functions.

monaco70s said:
Thanks a lot to everyone who posted pics from this year's Rose Ball.

I must say that I really liked this year's Ball, I feel myself and some of us were at first kind of dissapointed because Stephanie wasn't there and Charlotte's dress, but as the pics came arriving, especially those of the family dancing and having dinner, it made me happy to see everyone happy last night.

Wish there are soon some videos online from the Ball :)

It's also nice to see a young crowd at the Ball because afterall they are the ones who will attend these events in the future and continue the tradition.

Once again too bad Stephanie couldn't attend, but as President of the International Circus Festival, she also has duties. If I'm not mistaken the Knie family is involved actively with the Festival too since many years ago.

I'm sure and hope we'll see her and the whole family at this year's Red Cross. BTW we still have a couple of galas for the upcoming months...AMADE, the Grand Prix, SPA, TV Festival, and lots of events. Afterall the social season in Monaco is during the Spring/Summer. Who knows and we may get pics of Charlotte and her brothers with her mom, aunt, or uncle attending some functions.

Completely agree with you ....

After all Stephanie was just working this weekend...as she said there's a lot to do all year long to keep the Festival running ...:)

I have to say that I really like Caroline's outfit.... It doesn't matter to me that it is black, again. I myself love to wear black clothes and she is still mourning... So I think it is absolutly okay.... But the most important, I love her hair and make-up. That kind of dark hair looks great on her.... Like I said before I love black.... So I surely wasn't disappointed by the outfit.....

tbhrc said:
I have to say that I really like Caroline's outfit.... It doesn't matter to me that it is black, again. I myself love to wear black clothes and she is still mourning... So I think it is absolutly okay.... But the most important, I love her hair and make-up. That kind of dark hair looks great on her.... Like I said before I love black.... So I surely wasn't disappointed by the outfit.....

Me too ... I liked the outfit...black is ok for the mourning year...:)

[URL="https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/"]AbacaPress Gallary [/URL]

...nice pics....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom