Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

The last Rose Ball Princess Stephanie attended has been the one in 2003, so she wasn't expected to attend this year either.

Stephanie uses to attend the Red Cross Ball in July/August instead.

Thanks! Yes, They look weird. At least they could have danced rock-and-roll.

It looks as if the had been invited to climb on the scene and are a bit shy. Everybody else is down, on the floor. They just didn't want to make a show of themselves, but they were cute and Juliette was lively and fun.

you're right, aminolta.Why are they so close to Pete? Where is the rest of the people? The only explanation I can find is that it was the first dance (or one of the first) and that's the place where the ball is openned, if you know what i mean. But does that mean Charlotte openned the ball with her friends? Could make sense since it seems the Casiraghis are the ones who do that and as she was alone (ie, no siblings) did it with her friends. But that makes their moves even more weird, I mean: Don't tell me they were dancing like that with everyone looking at them???

BTW, who's the girl with the blue dress?

Wierd video: charlotte dancing at the Rose Ball with her friends!
Vídeo: Carlota Casiraghi lo da todo en la pista de baile | Vanity Fair
enjoy

Thanks for providing the video, newbie! :flowers:

Love it! Especially Charlotte & her equally beautiful cousin Melanie de Massy dancing together and having a good time, as it should be. :)

In fact it was good to see not only Melanie there, but also her lovely mama, standing beside her cousin Caroline and chatting amiably. :cheers:

Only downside is the big build-up to the Rose Ball every year, then poof it's over with just like that. :( At least the wedding was a 3-day affair with lots of coverage and many events. :)

Hello,everybody!I'm new here,but look what I have found on newscom.com . ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
It's a group photo of Charlottes' friends: Jean-Thierry Besins,Ekaterina Rybolovleva,?,?,Juliette Maillot,Vanina Mandelli,Eloise Van der Heyden(Scrymgeour),?(i also would like to know who is that girl in blue dress) and Melanie de Massy.
P.S On the video we can see Eloise Van der Heyden(white dress),Vanina Mandelli(black dress),Juliette Maillot(red dress),unknown girl(blue dress) and Charlotte.I'm sorry,but it's no Melanie de Massy on the video.
P.S Please help maybe somebody know who is that girl in blue dress?

No Pierre or Andrea, no Tatiana :ermm: - and, where the heck was Stephanie this time?! I mean, just because Charlene has the official role now (since she and Albert used to dance), not sure why she wasn't there at all.....:ohmy: Of course, Princess Caroline and Charlotte looked beautiful!!!

No Pierre or Andrea, no Tatiana :ermm: - and, where the heck was Stephanie this time?! I mean, just because Charlene has the official role now (since she and Albert used to dance), not sure why she wasn't there at all.....:ohmy: Of course, Princess Caroline and Charlotte looked beautiful!!!

As iceflower pointed out in this post, Princess Stephanie attended the Rose Ball for the last time back in 2003, so her absence was expected.
She does usually attend the Red Cross Ball though.

Rose Ball - March 23rd, 2013

This is the thread dedicated to the Rose Ball 2013.

It will take place on Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 8 pm.

On the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the Société des Bains de Mer Princess Caroline has asked designer Karl Lagerfeld to conceptualise the "Bal de la Rose du Rocher".

Karl Lagerfeld decided to play with the strong contrast between a classical ball in the style of the "Belle Epoque" around 1900 and a conclusion of the evening in a pop aesthetic.

The thread will be opened when the event approaches,
in the meantime take a look at the previous threads, with pics and information about the Rose Ball
in 2012, 2011, 2010 or at the special thread A Retrospective: Rose Ball - Monaco.

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Enjoy and happy posting! :flowers::flowers:

* *​

Woh, what a good start... loving Charlotte's hair & makeup, and the gown is beautiful.I didn't think Gad would be so prominent in the arrivals. I think it's the first time they have appeared together at an official event.

Charlotte's beaux of some months now and in his other guise, a French comic actor.
Just caught pics of Caroline and Charlene, and I'm afraid it's downhill imo. Although Charlene is obviously responding to the theme (which I like), I really don' t like the outfit. Caroline is wearing mainly black and it's rather boring at a first glimpse.

I gathered he was her boyfriend. But where is he from, what does he do, if anything?

I am not sure how I feel about Charlene's jacket...but I love Charlotte's dress.

Back
Top Bottom