Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I second that! :) Even though Charlotte looked good and much better than last year, Eugenie Niarchos defintely was the best dressed of the young crowd at the Ball. Charlotte would have looked STUNNING in a dress like that!

We still have this year's Red Cross Ball :rolleyes:

No sign of Felix, only Cecile. Also it was great to see Juliette Maillot, and like last year Vania and Tina Fhor attended. No sign of Olympia either. I wish there were pictures of Tatiana too.

I am surprised there are not that many pictures of PA so far, and also not a single picture of Andrea at the table or dancing. Maybe tomorrow, when the agencies will upload all of the photos... But so far quite dissapointing.

Charlotte looks gorgeous! I can't decide if I like Caroline's dress and jewelry or not. Andrea and Pierre look handsome, usual.

BurberryBrit said:
I doubt they're still together.

Actually I don't think they've been seen together for quite a few months. Either they are no longer together or he has studies he must attend to and can't make it to all her events. Just a thought. I am still waiting to see if any photos of Charlene appear because at the moment it looks as though she did not attend the ball, but she didn't last year either so now we will have to wait for the Grand Prix to see if she will attend that event.

Is it just me, or do women not do their hair anymore when they are in gala dress? I am only 27 and I could not imagine putting on such nice clothing and then leaving my hair looking like the wind swept through it. I always prefer an up do though.

Everyone looks amazing. Princess Caroline and Charlotte are beautiful and got it this time with the whole look :)

I want to thank everyone for posting the pictures,Carolina and Charlotte look beautiful to me.

Its the fashion. I can remember some of Caroline's styles from the 1970s--which is why I think she doesn't say anything about Charlotte's.

Albert still has youthful whimsy. I bet he was put up to the chicken dancing by one of his nephews. My grandfather never dances since our grandmother passed, but he did the chicken dance at my brother's wedding!

Were there celebrities at the Rose Ball last night?

Caroline and Charlotte are stunning. :flowers: Both look better than year before.

Question: Is Eugenie that girl in white dress? If so her dress in indeed very pretty but I don't know if it goes with the theme of the ball.

While I admire Charlotte's look I don't like too casual hair, she might have her hair up. She always looked beautiful with her hair up. I don't like black nail polish either. I must be old fashioned.;)

I wish we could see Shephanie.

Thanks for all the great pics!
I really like Caroline's and Charlotte's dresses, they both looked so beautiful and elegant, Charlotte even a bit older than she
actually is as to that glamour and jewellery :) The dancing pics are great just like the ones from last year, full of fun
and energy..
It would have been even better if Steph and Charlene had been there as well, but that had to expected..:)

Wonderful pics, thanks to all who posted them.

Both Caroline and Charlotte were wonderful, and according to the theme of the ball.
Perfect makeup also for Charlotte, (no red lipstick........)
Eugenie also, for my it was her best appearance.
I did not see Tatiana, I went through the pics very quickly, I'll check again.
I think with Felix is over, unless that he studies in the States or in Australia.... otherwise he was always with her.

Another thing I just realised. Charlotte is a shy person, be whe she dances, she looses her shyness, she looks very comfortable. Remember last Rose Ball also

Last edited:
why wasnt stephanie there?does she usually not attend? Charllotte looked absloutley stunning, loved the dress & earings and the opened hair.she looked her age, i like how she didnt go for the red lips again. Caroline looked really happy, she has a great smile.Her dress was a bit weird but really elegent.

wonderful pictures from anp-gallery
caroline dancing
charllotte dancing
charllotte clapping - this is a great pictures
Caroline
charllotte looking at the menu/programme
Caroline - this is a really cute picture of her, wonder what was going on

Last edited:
Caroline and Charlotte looked beautiful and very elegant. Thanks for the pictures.

i just love pierre!he is so handsome and very hotty!pls place pics of him in the here pls!

Wow what a great ball. Caroline's outfit is just fantastic, what a beautiful women. Here some pics of Caroline and Ernst dancing, I just love those kind of pics, they really had a lot of fun.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Caroline on her own

1 2

Suonymona said:
Anyone up for "guess the blonde"?

Alternate link. I had to refresh when I got the "forbidden/no permission on this server" error.

I guess it's just a dancer...but you never know what Prince Albert it's up too. :lol:

Charlotte looked good but carolines dress had too much going on especially on top.

iceflower said:
Thanks for all the great pics!
I really like Caroline's and Charlotte's dresses, they both looked so beautiful and elegant, Charlotte even a bit older than she
actually is as to that glamour and jewellery :) The dancing pics are great just like the ones from last year, full of fun
and energy..
It would have been even better if Steph and Charlene had been there as well, but that had to expected..:)

I totally agree ... Caro looked amazing. :)
They all looked great ( even though I have to say Andrea's and Pierre's haircut bugs me a lot !)

mariacris said:
I guess it's just a dancer...but you never know what Prince Albert it's up too. :lol:
that' the princess of calabria. She was seated with her husband at Alberts table.

Charlene

Any opinion of why she didn't attend. Could it be too good to be true that they've split? He really needs to find a woman of substance like his mother!

charlotte and caroline's dresses were both from the chanel Paris-Monte Carlo 2006/7 collection! do you remember they attended both that fashion show

Back
Top Bottom