Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know who the rest of these people are? I know the Casiraghis, Andrea's girlfriend Tatiana and the girl behind Pierre is Princess Antoinette's granddaughter. But all of these other people I am not sure about.

memoo said:
Does anyone know who the rest of these people are? I know the Casiraghis, Andrea's girlfriend Tatiana and the girl behind Pierre is Princess Antoinette's granddaughter. But all of these other people I am not sure about.

3rd one from the left is Eugenie Niarchos, with the white dress and the black around her shoulders

the girl next to Eugenie in the black dress, i thought her name was melle but it turned out to be something else, i can't remember but her last name is winkler and i'v read in another forum that she is felix's sister, if i'm correct

Just wondering... I'm very surprised that Caroline's best friend, Karl Lagerfeld the most famous designer Chanel didn't attented to the Rose Ball. He didn't never miss that and always sitted next to the Princess Caroline...
what's happens? :confused:

Yeah I would also like to see more of the rest of the family, that would be great... Thanks belleshysmile....

louisgarrel said:
the girl next to Eugenie in the black dress, i thought her name was melle but it turned out to be something else, i can't remember but her last name is winkler and i'v read in another forum that she is felix's sister, if i'm correct
No , actually that girl is Marie De Villepin. Eugenie hardly goes anywhere without her.

Scans from BUNTE - They say that that blond girl with Pierre is Tina Flohr

sm59xy.jpg
sm5a1h.jpg
sm5a21.jpg
sm5a3q.jpg
sm5a4o.jpg
sm5a86.jpg
sm5a92.jpg
sm5aaa.jpg
sm5ab7.jpg

And the scans from Point de Vue

sm5bp2.jpg
sm5bpw.jpg
sm5btk.jpg
sm5buf.jpg
sm5bvk.jpg
sm5bwm.jpg

It is amazing how Andrea and Tatiana look so similar in these last photos.

miau said:
In one photo agency, it was stated that her name is Vanina Mandeli. I've never heard of her, though.

Edit: Oh, sorry! Someone already posted this!

I think her surname is Mandelli. If so she must be related to a rich family into the iron and steel industry.

OMG this is insane, i've got no words to say how beautifull those pictures are. Thank you very much for who provided them today. I can set those pictures proudly on my collection of pictures. Or much better as wallpaper.
By the way the pictures of Charlotte are very huge, today my day can't be broke gehehehehe. Madonna quanto e bellissima Charlotte, sto diventando pazzo.

Scans from BUNTE - They say that that blond girl with Pierre is Tina Flohr

they even say it is his girlfriend. But I don't know whether we can believe that, they also say that darkly brown guy next to Charlotte is Félix and that he's wearing slippers!! so I don't know whether we can give them full credit...

And Bunte also says, that the purse of Princess Caroline looks like a dead bird in his grave.

cath85 said:
they even say it is his girlfriend. But I don't know whether we can believe that, they also say that darkly brown guy next to Charlotte is Félix and that he's wearing slippers!! so I don't know whether we can give them full credit...

Yeah, I noticed that too! And the guy looks nothing like Felix! He has a round face whereas Felix's face is longer and slimmer and Felix is also of a more delicate build.

I want to join the chorus also and say a big thank you for the pictures. They're absolutely breathtaking.

Stephanie was doing something with the circus.

Her children are far too young to attend. This was the first time all three of Caroline's children have attended and they are all over 18!

Ann

I have also noticed that Bunte wrote that guy is Felix, beside I think Felix wasn't there, we surely would have seen some pics by now... But I can imagine that that girl is Pierre's girlfriend, whether she's Tina Flohr or not...

Did you know that the Casiraghi Trio arrived at the ball by a minibus, accompanied by some twenty friends of theirs? They'd left from Princess Caroline's place in Monaco-Ville where they all had met for a private cocktail party. However "DIVA" mag doesn't mention any after-party at Jimmyz, neither does "CHI" mag.

tbhrc said:
I have also noticed that Bunte wrote that guy is Felix, beside I think Felix wasn't there, we surely would have seen some pics by now... But I can imagine that that girl is Pierre's girlfriend, whether she's Tina Flohr or not...

I'm 90% sure Felix was there, I've seen him in pics and video. They just got the wrong guy on the pics (why are mag journalists so careless?)!

Kisses

BTW, after the Balls there is not a real afterparty, it's just that the Sporting and the Jimmy'z are in the same building/complex, and so usually the younger people attending the Balls go downstairs to end the night dancing, and as the Princes often do such a thing, the access to the Jimmy'z if restricted. It is not a different party, just a selected entrance to a disco.

Last edited:
Grace said:
I'm 90% sure Felix was there, I've seen him in pics and video. They just got the wrong guy on the pics (why are mag journalists so careless?)!

Kisses

BTW, after the Balls there is not a real afterparty, it's just that the Sporting and the Jimmy'z are in the same building/complex, and so usually the younger people attending the Balls go downstairs to end the night dancing, and as the Princes often do such a thing, the access to the Jimmy'z if restricted. It is not a different party, just a selected entrance to a disco.

Ok, I see. But mags usually reported about the Princes spending the rest of the night at Jimmy'z. This time they didn't.

Paris Match, didn’t give any importance to Rose Ball 2006, only 3 small pics in the end of the magazine,
I guess, and only guess that’s because the Monaco Family very often take legal proceedings against the magazine…

ok so about the seating arrangements at dinner.... Char sat between Andrea and ???

Eugenie sat next to Andrea

Pierre was next to Melanie

Anyone know any other details? Was Melanie and Pierre across the table from Char, Andy and Eugenie?

Tosca said:
Did you know that the Casiraghi Trio arrived at the ball by a minibus, accompanied by some twenty friends of theirs? They'd left from Princess Caroline's place in Monaco-Ville where they all had met for a private cocktail party. However "DIVA" mag doesn't mention any after-party at Jimmyz, neither does "CHI" mag.

I'll bet Andrea regaled them all with amusing stories from his partying around the world, and Eugenie could share some exclusive Paris Hilton gossip. No matter who you are, Paris Hilton gossip always has a certain entertainment value, especially after some cocktails!

Back
Top Bottom