Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, did Andrea and Char open the dance? It is pretty big if they did it instead of or even together with the Sovereign or their mother...

ETA:sorry, I think I didn't see the last pix well; I thought they were alone on the dance floor, but now I think they were not.

LOVE the pics of Char and Andrea dancing!!!!!! great great great
she looks so good

Just a close-up of my cutiepie Pierre and I might get over Steph not being there dancing with him. ...

The pics of Charlotte dancing with Andrea are great! Definetly the start of a new era in Monaco.

It's just so great ...they have soooo much fun.... thaving this fun with Tama would double the joy ...
... ok cried enough 'cause Tama's not there....but it would have made it triple perfect....( can you still stand me ? )

Great great great, Really wish to be there, it's seems to be soo much fun.... It's great to see them dancing and laughing....

BTW hello to all the members here :)

I'm pretty sure Caroline must be feeling very proud with her children at the Ball, because they're continuing the family tradition, and she must be feeling proud like her parents were of her when she attended her first balls in the 70s.

Wouldn't it be great if Stephanie entered halfway through the ball and joined the family on dancefloor? Stephanie why didn't you go :(

Getty

s6rhn7.jpg
s6rhox.jpg
s6rhqu.jpg

Wire

OMG Ernst is the best...

s6rnnb.jpg
s6rnrd.jpg
s6rnt1.jpg
s6rnuc.jpg
s6rnyt.jpg
s6ro05.jpg
s6ro1t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i am in the process of emailing these tags to my friend and will post the enlagred non watermarked version ASAP they are too good to be seen so small!

wow! charlotte definetely was in the centre of attention! she looked absolutely stunning in her pink dress. i definetely loved it. simple and so elegant, clean look.
it's a pity we couldn't get to see tatiana santo domingo's dress better. was pierre's girlfriend there?
they all seemed very happy and enjoying the event, more than other years. i also think it's good that the young ones from the family attend. it brings a really modern and fashionable view. :)
a pity as well that stephanie wasn't there :(

And how cute is Andrea dancing with "mommy"? They have a really great bond! (my 19 year old cousin would never dance with his mother in public, maybe he wouldn't even dance in front of his mother...)

Grace said:
And how cute is Andrea dancing with "mommy"? They have a really great bond! (my 19 year old cousin would never dance with his mother in public, maybe he wouldn't even dance in front of his mother...)

yes it´s true!!! Brave him! i´d never dance with my dad/mom:eek: :eek: . He seems pretty clos ewith his sister. Everybody is having so much fun, would love to be there:D

Sebastian and I are feeling the same way tonite :(

Maybe Stephanie stayed with Antoniette? BTW is the girl in the grey dress entering with Char, Laetizia de Massey? She's in the first pics, where she looks spectacular.

haha i think tati is trying to channel a greek goddess or something. still very original the hair thing.

s6sodl.jpg
s6smso.jpg
s6sn09.jpg
s6soid.jpg
he is so handsome. dreamysigh....and the source is aap images.

Last edited by a moderator:
The kids dancing ..... very cool ....

s6srxh.jpg
s6srr6.jpg

s6sro3.jpg
s6sriu.jpg
s6sq5e.jpg

s6spyo.jpg
s6sps4.jpg

(sipa)

Is it normal that, while studying, I saw the pics of them dancing and started laughing all alone? Maybe not, but Andrea and Char are hilarious. I knew there was a reason why a waited all these years (since Andrea turned 18) to see the Casiraghis at a Ball! They are great, and refreshing for the Principality. Good move of the PR.

Grace said:
Is it normal that, while studying, I saw the pics of them dancing and started laughing all alone? Maybe not, but Andrea and Char are hilarious. I knew there was a reason why a waited all these years (since Andrea turned 18) to see the Casiraghis at a Ball! They are great, and refreshing for the Principality. Good move of the PR.

haha no! i've been laughing (especially at the ernst ones!) since they started coming in! :D :p

If they don't show Andrea and Char in the coverage of the Ball, I might throw something at my tv. Seriously. I can't stop laughing!

Grace said:
If they don't show Andrea and Char in the coverage of the Ball, I might throw something at my tv. Seriously. I can't stop laughing!

haha i wish we had coverage in the states. that is the thing that sucks about living here. hopefully though we'll be able to get videos online from somewhere.

Great, great pics! Thanx Michelle!

I think we know which ones should be in contest for "Photo Of The Month"!:)

Well let's not be sad, maybe and hopefully Stephanie will be at the Red Cross and then she'll be dancing with her nephews, she'll see the fun she missed this night :)

And also we don't know if maybe Stephanie was having a cold or something?

enchantednights said:
haha i already am! and i don't even have music!!!! :D :p :rolleyes:

lol so do I!!:p i´m in mood of dancing! i can´t stop laughing either:D
I think we were needing a bit of fresh air in Monaco. Finally some fun.
I imagine Pierre dancing with Steph:p

The on line ball is cool hehe

I agree that this is Caro's event and Stephanie probably stayed away because Caroline stayed away from the circus. I still would have like Stephanie to come as a show of solidarity given this is the last major even so close to the anniversary of Rainier's passing.

Perhaps we'll see the three siblings and all of Caroline's family (except perhaps Alexandra) at the memorial mass in two weeks.

What I really wonder about is would Albert's wife keep Caroline in charge of this ball and Stephanie in charge of the Circus and just take over the Red Cross ball (or maybe have Caroline do the Red Cross as it was Grace's favorite and just do the Rose Ball) or would should have to (or want to) take them all over as the First Lady of Monaco?

Ann

hahaa yes i am emailing my friends the pics and i'm like on the count of three...1...2....3 dreamysigh....over the pictures!

Suonymona said:
I agree that this is Caro's event and Stephanie probably stayed away because Caroline stayed away from the circus. I still would have like Stephanie to come as a show of solidarity given this is the last major even so close to the anniversary of Rainier's passing.

Perhaps we'll see the three siblings and all of Caroline's family (except perhaps Alexandra) at the memorial mass in two weeks.

What I really wonder about is would Albert's wife keep Caroline in charge of this ball and Stephanie in charge of the Circus and just take over the Red Cross ball (or maybe have Caroline do the Red Cross as it was Grace's favorite and just do the Rose Ball) or would should have to (or want to) take them all over as the First Lady of Monaco?

Ann

I think Caro and Steph will be kept in charge of their traditional stuff all the way.

Albert's wife should have at least one event. Maybe not one of the balls, but something.

What would you pick as THE event for the next First Lady of Monaco to run?

Ann

Back
Top Bottom