Relationships between members of the Princely Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rainier had really dark blue eyes according to a book about him and Princess Grace

De La Cruza said:
Really Paca no I think their brown , cause thats what I've read and seen, but thanks for your opinion.
His eye colour is not an opinion. I have seen Rainier a few times from a few meters distance and they were clearly blue.

paca said:
His eye colour is not an opinion. I have seen Rainier a few times from a few meters distance and they were clearly blue.
They were blue :)

And we have a WINNER!!!!

According to most sources (and the closest) they were blue!!

Jíha!

:D :D What would I do without my daily dosis of laughter made by Donna? Can you bottle it so I have a supply for rainy days?

Last edited:
I would bottle it for you if I could, but this happens accidentally.;)

:D :D well keep those accidents happening.

The two sisters with their aunt, all dressed in a quite interesting kind of way ;) :)

m9lvcw.jpg

(HOLA)

Great pic Ice :) It was taken in 1987's Rose Ball, do u happen to have more pics from that night?

Who's prettier Caroline or Stephanie? Both equal in their looks to me, But who's prettier?

De La Cruza said:
Who's prettier Caroline or Stephanie? Both equal in their looks to me, But who's prettier?

It's very very hard to chose. For me it's Steph but that's only a question of taste.

monaco70s said:
Great pic Ice :) It was taken in 1987's Rose Ball, do u happen to have more pics from that night?
There are two close-ups I posted months ago, but no idea where :D and I remember some pics from newscom that were posted from that ball, but unfortunately I think I do not have any additional pics..:(

I wonder whos meaner whos nicer. Which is more snobby, looks down their nose at you. Who only thinks about themsleves, spending money on clothes shoes jewlery. Who cares about animals, children. Who will, who wont gossip about you behind your back especially. who can be a bitch. Wonder whos selfish , thinks their better than everybody else. Who really is kindhearted and sweet. Who thinks their better than you and everybody else because they got more money.

iceflower said:
The two sisters with their aunt, all dressed in a quite interesting kind of way ;) :)

m9lvcw.jpg

(HOLA)

Everything was big and poofy in the '80s....big hair, big shoulder pads, poofy skirts, big/too much makeup, big pouty lip colors....sooo exagerated! Of couse, for that time, they looked very stylish - hey, who saw the ugly styles of the '70s coming back; maybe the BIG '80s will make a comeback, too!:eek: :D

monaco70s said:

Hi there, i fund 2 pic of 1987's rose ball in (newscom)
mjmt11.jpg
[/IMG]
mjmyvo.jpg
[/IMG]

:p Great pictures - but, proving my "poofy" point....:eek:

lol those 80s clothes:eek: everything is so 'big':p

flowerpower said:
Hi there, i fund 2 pic of 1987's rose ball in (newscom)
These are some of the pics I mentioned and that have already been posted :)

Horseygal more of those 80s clothes!! eh eh (GLOBE PHOTOS 1985)

mvq685.jpg
mvqbgg.jpg

Last edited:
flowerpower said:
Horseygal more of those 80s clothes!! eh eh (GLOBE PHOTOS 1985)

mvq685.jpg
mvqbgg.jpg
She's Gorgeous in those!!! I love the black eye liner and smoky eyeshadow and in both pictures she's wearing the same earrings their fabulous and elegant Beautiful!!! WoW she is sure A Great Beauty in those photos like her mother!!!

The blue dress is one of the uglyiest that steph´s ever wore! her body looks so bad on it...her back seems so big.
Her face is pretty but imo the make up is too pale. However she´s beautiful

Piewi said:
The blue dress is one of the uglyiest that steph´s ever wore! her body looks so bad on it...her back seems so big.
Her face is pretty but imo the make up is too pale. However she´s beautiful

I agree with you... ;)

Girls, please do not forget, this is a tread for the two sisters. Not one for discussing the 80's or Stephanie's fashion only ;) :p

iceflower said:
Girls, please do not forget, this is a tread for the two sisters. Not one for discussing the 80's or Stephanie's fashion only ;) :p
Right ... and if you like you could open a thread on Steph's fashion . Would be quite nice ...;)

sebastian said:
Right ... and if you like you could open a thread on Steph's fashion . Would be quite nice ...;)
I notice that I am quite negative towards those kind of ideas since some days :p ;) in this case I would say no, because it would only mean thousands of reposted pics we've already seen in other threads..And an extra thread for that would not stop the discussions about fashion in each of the already existing threads. Ice, stop discussing! :p :D

iceflower said:
I notice that I am quite negative towards those kind of ideas since some days :p ;) in this case I would say no, because it would only mean thousands of reposted pics we've already seen in other threads..And an extra thread for that would not stop the discussions about fashion in each of the already existing threads. Ice, stop discussing! :p :D

That can be true ... you're so wise, Ice ;):)

iceflower said:

:D :eek: Ooops! Of course this thread is for talking about steph and caro not about their fashion. Sorry but i usually pay more attention to the little details instead the important fact which are the sisters in this case. I´ll try to not do this anymore i know it is not nice;)

Back
Top Bottom