Red Cross Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2019, 2021 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think caroline looks lovely , but alas! steph Im really sorry to say just looks a mess.

yes I agree with you

She looks older than Caro and quite tired. I have seen the same dress on singers and on Steph it is very common

sm1939 said:
I think caroline looks lovely , but alas! steph Im really sorry to say just looks a mess.

Yes...for god's sake...Steph's skin looks as if she's the same age as her sis...BUT ....it's much better to have a few wrinkles than plastic in the face....

If I have to read this following sentence :
" Stephanie looks older than Caroline"

...just one more time...I'll go nuts....so cute of you guys to repeat it 100000000000000000000000000000000000 times..... don't you think others could get a little tired of it.

Gosh.....sorry.....I respect if this is YOUR opinion .... Steph could (in some photos) be taken as a woman of my mom's ( or Caro's ) age....but what's the prob......she looks sweet, has beautiful eyes, a body most of us can only dream of.......and she has loads of male admirers ....

...me for my part I'm tired of reading the same blabla over and over again ...

...oh , and just a question on the go: Has anyone of you ever seen Steph in person....I mean 'live' ?

Last edited:
michelle said:
Yes...for god's sake...Steph's skin looks as if she's the same age as her sis...BUT ....it's much better to have a few wrinkles than plastic in the face....

I agree with michelle here. Stephanie looks great and makes the most out of her natural beauty.

However, in these pictures she looks more tired than old. Please remember that just a couple of months prior this event her father passed away. Now I don't know how that affects an adult, but my guess would be that you are not the happiest person on earth. Knowing how much Stephanie loved her father it is really not difficult to imagine that she might be crying in the evenings when she is all alone. Most people wouldn't have the strength to carry on like these three siblings do, so in my opinion it is not the right time to remark on her skin quality, her weight or her choice of whatever.

Red Cross Ball - August 4th, 2006

This year the Red Cross Ball will take place on August 4th (my birthday, hehe) in Monte-Carlo. Duran Duran will be performing.

So post here all the news and pics of that traditional event in Monaco.

Here is the official dossier. Click here.....

For more information:

Link 1

Link 2

Last edited:
Hi Guys..
I will be at the Red Cross Ball on August 4th and will send you some pics and news just after that.
Charlotte and Pierre will be there as I know them personally. Andrea might be on holidays far from Monaco at this date.,,

August 3rd is my B-Day! I was so excited when I first came on here and found out that Charlotte shared the same b-day! SO, I think that the Casiraghi Trio will attend, Charlotte is almost always in Monaco for her birthday, so I'm hoping they'll go to the Red Cross Ball. And we finally get to see Stephanie again, The Red Cross Ball is her thing and The Rose Ball is Caroline's. That said, I think there is a 99.9% chance of Stephanie going. YAY!

Duran Duran... would have never in a million years guessed that! They should get The Stones, now that's a party!

khalilm:
Hi Guys..
I will be at the Red Cross Ball on August 4th and will send you some pics and news just after that.
Charlotte and Pierre will be there as I know them personally. Andrea might be on holidays far from Monaco at this date.,,

WOW, I just read your post, please DO send pics and news. Merci Beaucoup!

Ani

Last edited:
Some from Deadline

dl109528005nn7.jpg
dl109528007rq5.jpg
dl109528013ao2.jpg
dl109528038qs4.jpg
dl109528039ta8.jpg

I don't like Caro's hairstyle at this Ball. I think it ages her a bit and it's not as tidy as her hair usually is. And the only thing that I can say for the last pic is that they look BORED BORED BORED! All of them, Albert is looking into space... it looks as if something shiny caught Caro's attention...Ernst is happily whistling away...and even Virginia Gallico looks like she's about to jump ship...:) Must have been one heck of a par-tay.

Ani

khalilm said:
Hi Guys..
You're really lucky :lucky: Khalilm!!!
If someday I'll see the Casiraghi, I think that I'll faint in front of them!!
I look forward to see new pict about The Red Cross Ball 06.

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - AUGUST 04: Charlene Wittstock arrives at the Monaco Red Cross Ball, under the Presidency of HSH Prince Albert II, in the Salles des Etoiles at the Sporting Monte Carlo on August 4, 2006 in MonteCarlo, Monaco. For its 58th anniversary, the Red Cross Ball
(getty)

23lmneo.jpg

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - AUGUST 04: Prince Albert II of Monaco and princess Stephanie of Monaco arrive at the Monaco Red Cross Ball, under the Presidency of HSH Prince Albert II, in the Salles des Etoiles at the Sporting Monte Carlo on August 4, 2006

23lmp2a.jpg
23lmtlw.jpg

Last edited:
I think she looks nice cant wait for more pics .

What's going on with Stephany? She looks very sad:ermm:

Stephanie looks great! I am soooooooo glad she did not have her slicked back or wet looking. Charlene looks beautiful as well. Can's wait to see Caroline and Charlotte!!!!

WOW Stephanie looks great Love the dress the hair she is Beautiful.

Charlene looks wonderful. Stephanie´s dress is beautiful, too, but the lady is too much tanned. That makes her look older than she is.
Sweet gesture that Albert entered with his old aunt!

Steph looks like she is going to a funeral (facewise not dress) where is Caroline?

Bet you by the time we wake up tomorrow, USA time, prince albert will be officially engaged. Just my opinion.

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - AUGUST 04: (L-R, front row) Princess Antoinette, Baroness of Massy, prince Albert II, Princess Stephanie of Monaco and behind her Prince Ernst August of Hanover arrive at the Monaco Red Cross Ball, under the Presidency of HSH Prince Albert II, in the Salles des Etoiles at the Sporting Monte Carlo on August 4, 2006
(getty)

23lnnm9.jpg

Last edited:
jabilo said:
Bet you by the time we wake up tomorrow, USA time, prince albert will be officially engaged. Just my opinion.

Oh I hope not! Nothing against the woman, but I think Charlene has many shortcomings, too many for a princess. And I agree Steph looks like a very HOT MAMAN! And I can't wait to see pics of Caro and fam, as soon as someone gets them...please post!!! Thank you :).

Ani

I think Caroline is walking next toErnst-August, wearing a white dress.
And the men on the right is Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia, the young head of the house Hohenzollern. Unmarried ... :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline is wearing a white dress you can see her in some of the pics. as well as Pierre.

flowerpower said:
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - AUGUST 04: (L-R, front row) Princess Antoinette, Baroness of Massy, prince Albert II, Princess Stephanie of Monaco and behind her Prince Ernst August of Hanover arrive at the Monaco Red Cross Ball, under the Presidency of HSH Prince Albert II, in the Salles des Etoiles at the Sporting Monte Carlo on August 4, 2006
(getty)
Steph really likes that bag:lol: cute.:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
covdm said:
Charlotte, where are you?

I know :bang: I am going through all the photo agencies but no sign of her....yet.

covdm said:
Charlotte, where are you?

That's all I'm saying, WHERE ARE YOU CHARLOTTE???? And can Steph move out of the way so I can see Caro.....please :rolleyes:?

Ani

hsh1969 said:
What's going on with Stephany? She looks very sad:ermm:

Yeah, she looks kinda upset imo. Btw, I love her dress, it's beautiful and her little bag, so cute:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom