The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-17-2021, 04:57 PM
Courtier

Beatrice wore an interesting necklace this evening. I could not find an suitable thread for her to post this one.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRbjhYPi1Db/

Old 07-17-2021, 06:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Rose View Post
Beatrice wore an interesting necklace this evening. I could not find an suitable thread for her to post this one.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRbjhYPi1Db/

Thanks for the close up. That is a really interesting necklace.

Old 07-17-2021, 06:54 PM
Nobility

Caroline

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Yes indeed the Princess of Hanover always made an excellent acting 1st lady of Monaco and lovely the extended family all out in support.

Gareth Wittstock too is coming more and more into the limelight.
Yes P Caroline was a wonderful first lady of Monaco. Indeed support for P Albert and the Red Cross.
Old 07-17-2021, 07:10 PM
Majesty

As we've seen before: Charlene's brother is enjoying the limelight and somewhat replacing his sister in Monaco's society life.

Charlotte doesn't look good imho (not her clothing but her general appearance as if she isn't well).
Old 07-18-2021, 08:54 AM
Courtier

Red Cross Summer Concert 2021
Old 07-18-2021, 10:17 AM
Royal Highness

I must confess that this event took totally by surprise. I assumed that, just like last year, nothing was going to happen. Not only we are living dangerous times, but i thought it would be of very nasty taste celebrating balls and parties when half the world is suffering. But i, also, must confess that Monaco Red Cross came up with quite an ingenious and original compromise among sanitary safety, social graces and fundrising... Cute!!!
Old 07-24-2021, 01:08 AM
Administrator

A nice discovery made by Instagram user miss_nostalgiamc: Prince Albert’s son Alexandre and his mother Nicole Coste attended the summer concert as well:

** Instagram Post **
Old 07-24-2021, 02:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
A nice discovery made by Instagram user miss_nostalgiamc: Prince Albert’s son Alexandre and his mother Nicole Coste attended the summer concert as well:

** Instagram Post **
While I've always been surprised about Albert's tendency to go bare I like that he (once he accepted them) includes his older children in his family. Judging from what Jazmin Grace has written they're fairly close.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
While I've always been surprised about Albert's tendency to go bare I like that he (once he accepted them) includes his older children in his family. Judging from what Jazmin Grace has written they're fairly close.
Whato about Charlene, though? She should be there, too, instead of being in a clinic so away from her twins.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
Whato about Charlene, though? She should be there, too, instead of being in a clinic so away from her twins.
She's ill on the other side of the world. An illness that apparently stops her from travelling. Given how devoted the princess is to her children I highly doubt that she'd remain separated from them longer than absolutely necessary.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
She's ill on the other side of the world. An illness that apparently stops her from travelling. Given how devoted the princess is to her children I highly doubt that she'd remain separated from them longer than absolutely necessary.
he could travel by car or by ship, I suppose. This situation is not natural or me.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
he could travel by car or by ship, I suppose. This situation is not natural or me.
A car between South Africa and Monaco?
Old 07-24-2021, 03:49 AM
Courtier

Quote:
A car between South Africa and Monaco?
She could travel with a yacht, through the african coast.
Anyway, I find all this very strange.
Old 07-24-2021, 04:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
She could travel with a yacht, through the african coast.
Anyway, I find all this very strange.
Think it was mentioned somewhere that she had needed several head-surgeries due to a severe ENT infection...
No matter how luxury the yacht is and how many medical personnel you could take on the yacht...if it were me, i'd rather stay in one place (on land! where backup medical personnel is also available) with the surgical team i trusted until my health was stable enough..(don't know what would happen if you had to have surgery while at sea and then had to be airlifted if things took a turn for the worst, imagine being around the equator...would you then airlift back to S-A or to Monaco or somewhere in between)

That said, we don't know if her children are with her now, P.Albert has been working at the Olympics in Tokyo for the last days, so maybe he dropped the children off in S-A when he travelled there.. (private jet...i bet you can make all the detours you like)

But the limitted official information has led to all kinds of wild speculations on the internet (which i'm not going to repeat, if you're interested i'm sure they are easy to google)
Old 07-24-2021, 08:30 AM
Administrator

Let us please get back to the topic of this thread. Princess Charlene's health situation and stay in South Africa have already been discussed at the family's general news thread. Thank you!