Princess Stephanie Current Events 8 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 8 of the thread to discuss the current events of Princess Stephanie of Monaco. Please remember to name the source of your pics.

You can find the old thread here.

Happy Posting!

am i the only one who didnt know that the female voice on Michael jackson`s hit song `in the closet` was discovered to be Princess Stephanie of monaco`s ?????

After dipping out of the Top 20 with last week's release, Michael Jackson fares a little better with his latest re-release 'In The Closet'. Sadly there isn't much to enthuse about here as like 'Remember The Time' the single was one of the sludge of Teddy Riley tracks that made up the first side of the 'Dangerous' album. Much speculation surrounded the identity of the female vocalist on the track which was credited to just "mystery girl" on the album sleeve. Naomi Campbell mimed the vocals in the video but it was later revealed to be none other than Princess Stephanie of Monaco, depping for Madonna who had backed out at the last minute.

http://uk.launch.yahoo.com/charts/comment.html

edited, i listened to the song and its `in the closet` not `remember the time`. `remember the time` doesnt have a female voice...thanks

Last edited:
I think it was not "Remember the time", but "In the closet", a very good song, and you can clearly tell (if you've ever heard her voice) that it is Steph talking/singing.

Kisses

Steph at the beach with Pauline and Daniel again, I think these pics were taken last weekend:

zv90yv.jpg
zv918x.jpg
zv92kl.jpg
zv92ps.jpg
zv92xd.jpg
zv92z4.jpg
zv934n.jpg

(eastnews)

iceflower said:
Steph at the beach with Pauline and Daniel again, I think these pics were taken last weekend:

zv90yv.jpg

(eastnews)

Is he kissing Stephanie? :confused:

It looks like if there were kissing.......

elmabruin said:
It looks like if there were kissing.......
And it seems like Pauline is as confused about that as we are ;) ;)

yes i think we all are confused. I don't follow it anymore..... are they back together or not?

elmabruin said:
yes i think we all are confused. I don't follow it anymore..... are they back together or not?

well if they are , more fool her!!!

Are they greeting each other ? or is it the way the shot was taken?

sm1939 said:
well if they are , more fool her!!!

I hope Stephanie is happy.... but I have my doubts about Daniel, he has hurt her before......:(

Well love makes blind they say.......

elmabruin said:
I hope Stephanie is happy.... but I have my doubts about Daniel, he has hurt her before......:(

Well love makes blind they say.......

more like loves some times makes you do stupid things! hopefully it isnt true!

sm1939 said:

I agree love make you do stupid things. I've think Stephanie can get a better man....

sm1939 said:

sorry, but i think it's lust and not love between stephanie and this manipulative man.

I think Stephanie had to undergo an operation on her right arm.

sebastian said:
I think Stephanie had to undergo an operation on her right arm.

Right honey .... she had to undergo an operation due to some inflamed tendon in her arm.... ( ouch, poor Stephie :( ... that's an awful pain)

michelle said:
Right honey .... she had to undergo an operation due to some inflamed tendon in her arm.... ( ouch, poor Stephie :( ... that's an awful pain)

Poor Steph....

Michelle, still no hamburger, no mayo -- WHY? And when is Stephanie going to become a televangelist?

Dave

Pics that were taken before Steph's arm operation:

1041egn.jpg
1041ef9.jpg
1041e79.jpg
1041du1.jpg
1041dsz.jpg

(novella)

There is some great complicity between Steph and Daniel .... whatevr it is.... it's nice to see Steph having a good time and feeling good...

Does antone know if Stephanie or her kids will attend the GP ?

RADKER18 said:
Does antone know if Stephanie or her kids will attend the GP ?

I think it depends on how Steph is feeling - but I think they'll be attending somehow as they live around there.

I think they will attend, but privately :)
Thanks a lot for the Novella pics, Sebastian, it's so great to see her happy and having fun, just like Michelle already mentioned..:)

There is a follow up onthe recent incident with Steph, Daniel and the guy that is supposed to have insulted her. He went into revision, got himself a lawyer and sticks to his side of the story (and his witnesses). In the article it says even that Daniel "avait moleste" the girlfriend of the guy, which led to the insults that were directed towards Daniel, not Steph. The prosecutor has now requested 6 months, his lawyer claims it is word against word and claims benefit of doubt for his client. The final verdict is expected June 12th. Steph was absent at the trial. A pitty, since she is IMO an important witness and should be heard.

paca said:
There is a follow up onthe recent incident with Steph, Daniel and the guy that is supposed to have insulted her. He went into revision, got himself a lawyer and sticks to his side of the story (and his witnesses). In the article it says even that Daniel "avait moleste" the girlfriend of the guy, which led to the insults that were directed towards Daniel, not Steph. The prosecutor has now requested 6 months, his lawyer claims it is word against word and claims benefit of doubt for his client. The final verdict is expected June 12th. Steph was absent at the trial. A pitty, since she is IMO an important witness and should be heard.
Strange story after all. As to Steph not being present, I think that's something quite normal, royals rarely appear in court ;)

iceflower said:
Strange story after all. As to Steph not being present, I think that's something quite normal, royals rarely appear in court ;)
I still think that she should be heard as a witness. There are possibilities to question witnesses outside court. I believe in the name of justice and when a young man's future is at stake, this should be possible. Royalty or not. If he loses, but his story was the accurate one, then not only will he be unjustly punished, but this will haunt him for the rest of his life. Sure, he shouldn't have blown his temper in the first place, but Daniel should have avoided a confrontation as well. None of them is without fault, but one of them risks to have his life destroyed, if not all aspects are being considered. I wouldn't want that on my conscience, whether I like the guy or not. And 6 months is rather high when you consider what other people here do. There was a case were a German billionaire was convicted of human slavery (words of the prosecutor), by keeping one of her employees virtually imprisoned in her appartment for a year or so. She only managed to get in contact with the concierge who alarmed the authorities. The woman got 3 months parole and had to pay a small sum of money (roughly the prize of a bottle of champagne in some of the local venues). Her employee was sent back to Poland because she was working without a permit (which would have been the employers obligation to provide). Just to put things into perspective.

A German magazine considers Steph to be pregnant again - surely with child number 167 ;)
10s7qx3.jpg

(Freizeit Revue)

with all due respect to dear steph, but that is a really nasty picture of her figure. her face and hair looked good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom